你听说过蝴蝶效应吧
You've heard of the butterfly effect, right?
就是如果一只蝴蝶在某个合适的时间和地点
That if a butterfly flaps its wings at just the right time
扇动翅膀
in just the right place...
它能在数千里外制♥造♥一场飓风
it can cause a hurricane thousands of miles away.
等等
Hold on.
贾斯汀在吗
Is Justin here?
好几天没见着了 我以为他跟你在一起
Haven't seen him for days. I thought he was with you.
他说他昨晚要回家的
He told me he was going home last night.
他没回来
Yeah, well, he didn't.
-是谁 小艾 -贾斯汀的女朋友
- Who is it, Am? - Justin's girlfriend.
女朋友吗
Girlfriend, huh?
告诉那小混♥蛋♥ 他妈都要担心死了
Tell that little shit that his mother is worried sick, all right?
嗯 看出来了
Yeah. She looks it.
叫他今天打电♥话♥回来 否则就别回来了
Tell him call her today or don't bother coming home.
这是混沌理论
It's chaos theory.
但是 混沌理论并不是讲混乱的
But, see, chaos theory isn't exactly about chaos.
而是说一个大系统里的一个小变化
It's about how a tiny change in a big system
也能影响一切
can affect everything.
该死 搞什么
Fuck! What the fuck?
哥们 该醒醒了
Dude, it's time to wakey.
如果你想上学的话 我十分钟后走
I'm rolling in ten, if you feel like school.
该死
Shit!
-干吗拿水弄我 -就是闹闹
- What's with the fucking water? - Just having some fun.
"就是闹闹"
"I'm just having some fun."
贾斯汀 你知道我这儿随时欢迎你
Justy, you know you're welcome here all the damn time, buddy,
但是 我以为你昨晚会回家
but I thought you were going home last night.
那个塞斯又回来了
Yeah, that guy Seth is back.
-冰♥毒♥塞斯 -对
- Meth Seth? - Yeth.
就因为这个吗 冰♥毒♥塞斯
And that's all, right? Just Meth Seth?
是啊 就因为那混♥蛋♥
Yeah, just that asshole.
我受不了他 你知道的
I can't deal with him, you know that.
因为你女朋友还给我发短♥信♥了
'Cause your girlfriend's texting me now.
哥们 你知道不管是塞斯还是什么
Brother, you know that Seth or whatever,
我都永远会挺你的
I got your back, always.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
不管你做了什么 或是没做什么
Whatever you did, if you even fucking did anything,
我们都能解决的
we can take care of it.
什么都行
I mean anything.
你知道我的一条规则
You know my one rule.
别牵扯到你
Keep you clean.
别牵扯到我 好了
Keep me clean. All right.
杰西卡 照顾好她 好吗
And Jessica, take care of her, all right?
她是你女人
She's your girl.
你想吃早餐吗
You want some breakfast?
这里的女仆 玛丽莎做了什么墨西哥菜
Marisa the maid's here making some Mexican shit.
你知道她是危地马拉人吧
You know she's Guatemalan, right?
好吧
Sure.
-饿了吗 -嗯
- Hungry? - Yeah.
混沌理论 听上去挺夸张 但并不是
Chaos theory. Sounds dramatic, but it's not.
去问数学家吧
Ask a mathematician.
或者 去问经历过飓风的人更好
Or better yet, ask someone who's been in a hurricane.
想帮忙吗
Wanna help?
我需要帮助吗
Do I want help?
你想帮忙吗 贴海报
Do you want to help? Put up posters.
不了 谢谢 马库斯
No, no thanks, Marcus.
来嘛 校园精神
Come on, school spirit.
好吗 做出点贡献
All right? Making a contribution.
回馈一下
Giving back.
回馈谁啊
Giving back to who, exactly?
他们为什么在院子里演奏
Why are they playing in the courtyard?
嗯 他们问过学生会
Yeah. They asked student council.
感觉是个好主意
Thought it was a great idea.
今晚有场演奏会
Got a concert tonight.
有些人挺低落的
We got some glum chums.
亚力克斯·斯坦德 是你造成了飓风
Alex Standall. You caused the hurricane.
轮到你了
It's your turn.
真是日了狗
F.M.L. forever.
真是日了狗
F.M.L. forever.
真是日了狗
F.M.L. forever.
我怎么知道 你会永远毁了我的生活
Little did I know you would F. My L. forever.
我怎么知道 你会成为我的飓风
Little did I know you would be my hurricane.
亚力克斯
Alex.
-你没事吧 -嗯 我就是...睡过了
- You okay? - Yeah, I just... I overslept.
麦克林先生要我们先从《休息》开始
Mr. McLean wants us to start with "Take Five."
-他觉得那能振奋大家 -我喜欢布鲁贝克
- He thinks that'll raise spirits. - Love me some Brubeck.
虽然是保罗·戴斯蒙写的 但无所谓了
Though of course it was written by Paul Desmond, but whatever.
如果想振奋精神 《黑色星期日》如何
If they want a spirit-raiser, how about "Gloomy Sunday"?
你开玩笑吗 那歌♥多压抑啊
Are you serious? That song's totally depressing.
如果你有点品位 会觉得它很美
Or it's beautiful, if you have taste.
如果你有自杀倾向的话
Or if you're suicidal.
真会说 特洛伊
Way to go, Troy.
该死
Shit.
他跟汉娜·贝克是朋友吗 我不知道
Was he friends with Hannah Baker? I didn't know.
或许你觉得我在犯傻
Maybe you think I'm being silly.
我是个蠢姑娘 为了点小事而心烦气躁
I'm some stupid girl who gets all worked up over a little thing.
但小事也很重要
But little things matter.
比如 你和杰西卡开始约会时没有告诉我
For instance, you never told me when you started dating Jessica.
但我记得那是怎么结束的
But I remember just how it ended.
因为你的名单
With your list.
《黑色星期日》真是首歌♥吗
Is "Gloomy Sunday" really a song?
是啊 谷歌♥"匈牙利自杀歌♥曲"
Yeah. Google "Hungarian Suicide Song."
我信你了
I'll take your word for it.
亚力克斯
Alex.
我们能不能
Can we, um...
谈谈这个
talk about this?
有什么可谈的
What is there to talk about?
-汉娜说的是真的吗 -你觉得呢
- Is Hannah telling the truth? - What do you think?
你做了她说你做的事了吗
Did you do what she said you did?
你呢
Did you?
亚力克斯 《搭乘A列车》 你独奏
Alex. "Take the 'A' Train," with your solo.
好吧
All right, well,
如果我非要快乐 那不如演奏公爵的曲子
I guess if I'm gonna be happy, may as well do it with the Duke.
亚力克斯 你俩交往后我们就没聊过
Alex, we hadn't talked since you two got together.
然后 你俩似乎又不在一起了
And then it seemed like maybe you might not be together anymore.
杰西
Jess.
来见安缇丽老师吗
Mrs. Antilly?
嗯
Yeah.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
怎么 这世界吗
What, like in the world?
就是你
Or with you.
还好
Yeah.
你可以回头去我们的办公室
You could drop by our office later,
如果你想做下全面报告
if you want to make a full report.
我们的办公室
Our office?
莫奈咖啡馆
Monet's.
是啊
Yeah, right.
我都忘记了
I forgot about that.
办公室的说法
The office thing.
嗯 是有日子了
Yeah. It's been a while.
是啊 事情实在太多了
Yeah, there's just so much going on.
男孩
Male!
女孩们
Females.
今天都一起去莫奈咖啡馆聚聚吧
How about a Monet's reunion today?
菜单上好像还有几款饮料
I believe you still have a few drink selections left
你没点过呢
on your great menu journey.
你之前坚持要点完
You were so committed once.
是啊 亚力克斯不太能坚持
Yeah, commitment's hard for Alex.
至少我还能尝试生活中新鲜的事务
At least I have the ability to try something new in life.
你是因为这个那么做的吗 亚力克斯