回到15节
Back to 15.
一二
One, two...
停停停
Stop, stop, stop.
刚刚有点猛了
That little bump there.
亚力克斯 注意拍子
Alex, tempo.
15 开始
Fifteen, here we go.
一二
One, two...
亚力克斯
Alex.
真不知道你最近是怎么了
Look, I don't know what's gotten into you lately,
但你得专心
but I need you to focus.
演奏会上必须对节拍
It's gotta be on point for the concert tonight.
15 开始
Fifteen, here we go.
你行的 深呼吸
You got this. Just breathe.
别烦我
Leave me alone.
一二
One, two...
这就对了
There he is.
很好 亚力克斯 很棒
Yes, Alex! Love it!
很好
Go!
相信我 会好玩的
Trust me, it will be fun.
这个大赛是明天
So this contest is tomorrow?
对 但你得到场才能赢
Yeah, but you actually have to be there to win.
我会的
I will.
我保证
I promise.
你之前也保证过
You promised before.
就是家里一堆事
There's just a lot of shit going on at home, okay?
塞斯又回来了 所以
Seth is back, so it's just...
去布莱斯家住能好过一点
easier for me to stay at Bryce's, that's all.
难道是要我害怕的吗
Am I supposed to be scared?
我该吗 贾斯汀
Should I be, Justin?
该害怕吗
Scared.
永远不用
Never.
你没什么好怕的
There's nothing to be scared of.
-贾斯汀 -教练
- Justin! - hey, Coach.
动员大会时你没去
Missed you at the pep rally.
练习也是
And at practice.
是啊 我真的很抱歉
Yeah, I'm really sorry about that.
我得了肠胃流感
I've just had this stomach virus.
是啊 我们刚给他买♥♥了药
Yeah, we just got his medicine.
家里一切都好吗
Everything all right at home?
是的 我就是病了
Yes, sir, I've just been sick.
我明天就去
I'll be there tomorrow.
我不会让你失望的
I won't let you down.
我不担心你让我失望 孩子
I'm not worried about you letting me down, son.
大学会在意出勤
Colleges look at things like school attendance,
比赛出勤 成绩什么的
game attendance, your grades.
是
Yes, sir.
好吧
Okay.
你好好吃药吧
Now you take that medicine.
还有
And, son...
顺便弄点眼药水
get yourself some eye drops while you're at it.
你现在在这儿工作了
You work here now?
你现在还喝咖啡了
You drink coffee now?
是啊 我刚开始
Yeah. I mean, I just sort of started.
看看小克雷 长大了
Look at our little Clay, all grown up.
你现在就要来一杯吗
So, do you want one now?
对了 小杯 黑咖啡
Right. A small drip, please. Black.
好男人
Qué macho.
你脖子上那是蜥蜴吗
Is that a lizard on your neck?
是鳄鱼
It's an alligator.
你有多少文身了
How many do you have now? Tattoos.
干嘛 你想评价一番吗
Why? Do you want to give your opinion?
其他人都觉得自己有这个权利
Everyone else feels entitled to.
不是 我只是好奇
No, I just... I just wondered.
我喜欢鳄鱼
I like the alligator.
记得以前每次我们开车过桥
Remember that story I used to tell
我都会说的 关于我父母的故事吗
about my parents every time we drove over a bridge?
我记得
I remember.
不 等等 我忘了
No, wait, I forgot.
我小时候
When I was little,
每次开车过桥都会哭
I used to cry every time we drove over a bridge.
也不知为什么
I don't know why.
我妈妈以前会想分我的心
My mom used to try to distract me...
她会叫你
And she would tell you
找水里的紫色鳄鱼
to look for a purple alligator in the water,
而你会忙着找它 就忘记了恐惧
and you'd be so busy looking you'd forget you were scared.
没错 就那个故事
Yeah, that's the story.
请你
It's on the house.
你觉得会不会是
Do you think it might have been
克雷把海报撕了下来
Clay who tore the posters down?
我觉得不是
I don't think so.
克雷和我关系挺好 他不会做那种事
Clay and I are pretty close. It's just not something he would do.
你能想到还会有谁
Can you think of anyone else
会想那样发脾气吗
who might have wanted to act out like that,
关于自杀 或关于汉娜·贝克的自杀
about suicide or Hannah Baker's suicide?
我想不出会是谁
I can't think of anyone in particular.
我知道很多孩子都很受打击
No, I... I know it's hit a lot of kids hard.
你俩跟汉娜是朋友
You two were friends with Hannah?
"朋友"这词
Well, "friends" is...
我跟她一起上几堂课
I had a couple of classes with her.
她不怎么参与学校活动
No, but she wasn't involved in much,
学生会 或是其他什么的
student council or anything, so...
她有谈过她的感受吗
Did she ever talk about how she was feeling?
她大部分时候看上去像个没事人
Most of the time she seemed pretty chill to me.
我猜有些时候她会比较情绪化
I guess there were times she was emotional.
但谁不是呢
But who isn't?
是啊 这不假
Yeah, that's true.
我就是想照顾好那些
I'm just trying to look out for the
因此格外受打击的孩子
kids who got hit extra hard by this.
我今天找过亚力克斯·斯坦德
I spoke with Alex Standall today.
里面有多少浓缩咖啡
How many espressos are in there?
很多
A lot.
我刚开始喝咖啡
I just started drinking coffee.
我觉得可能不是个好主意
I'm not sure it's such a good idea.
我会觉得焦虑
I get anxiety.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
是你做的吗
So, did you do it?
是你把汉娜和杰西卡写上去的吗
I mean, did you put Hannah and Jessica on that list?
你不知道吗
You didn't know that?
但你看到了
But you saw it.
是啊 但我也没去查笔迹什么的
Yeah, but I didn't, like, trace the handwriting.
我都没觉得是件大事
I didn't think it was that big a deal.
你觉得她是对的吗
Do you think she's right?
她遭遇的一切
Does everything that happened to her
都跟你和那份名单有关
go back to you and that list?
我觉得是从杰西卡的派对那晚开始的
Well, I think it all started the night of Jessica's party.
她对杰西卡的派对说什么了
What did she say about Jessica's party?
她提到我了吗
Does she mention me there?
你听到哪了
Where are you in the tapes?
我快听完你的部分了
I'm almost through yours.
我去 克雷
Holy shit, Clay. I mean...
我第一次一晚上就听完了
I listened to 'em all in one night the first time.
你听了不止一次
You listened more than once?
我听了两次
I listened to 'em twice.
我以为是一场梦呢
Thought maybe I'd dreamed the whole thing.
你还没听到自己的那盘吗
Wait, so you haven't heard your own tape?
没有
No.
我只每次听一点
I can only listen in bits and pieces, or I...
否则我受不了
I freak out.
我会觉得惶恐发作
I feel a panic attack coming on.
难道你不想赶紧听到自己的部分吗
Aren't you desperate to hear yours, though?