我不敢听
I'm afraid to.
你是该害怕
Well, you should be.
说真的 那就是份名单
But I mean, seriously, it was just a list.
就是高中生犯傻
Like, a stupid high school thing.
那该死的名单 真希望我没碰过那份名单
That fucking list. I wish I never touched that fucking list.
你为什么那么做
Why did you?
我不知道 布莱斯先开始的
I don't know. Bryce started it.
其他人午餐时都在写
All the guys were working on it at lunch.
你为什么跟那些人做朋友啊
Why are you even friends with those guys?
贾斯汀 扎克 布莱斯
Justin, Zach, Bryce.
不 我跟布莱斯不是朋友
No, see, I'm not friends with Bryce.
但其他人
But the other guys,
扎克和我去年成了朋友
Zach and I got to be friends last year,
而他总跟贾斯汀一起玩
and he's always hanging around Justin.
他们觉得那很好玩
They thought it was funny and stuff.
我爸看到我有男性朋友很欣慰
My dad was relieved that I had male friends.
此外 当时在学校
Also, didn't totally suck at school
有贾斯汀·弗里做朋友也不是坏事
that Justin Foley liked me back then.
好吧 当时是的
Okay, back then.
你现在为什么还和他们是朋友
Why are you friends now?
因为如果我不再跟他们一起玩了
Because if I stop hanging out,
他们就会发现不对劲
they're gonna know something's up.
我都不该跟你说话的
I shouldn't even be talking to you.
-不是吧 -是的
- Seriously? - Yes.
但你都不该进入带子的
But you don't even deserve to be on there.
你那是夸她
I mean, you meant it as a compliment.
不是
No. No.
我是想气杰西卡
I meant it to piss Jessica off.
因为她不肯跟我上♥床♥
Because she wouldn't have sex with me.
亚力克斯 别
Alex. Don't.
你不像是这样的人
That doesn't seem like a thing you'd do.
是不像 是吧 但我就是
Yeah, it doesn't, does it? But it was.
而他们以为我们已经做了 我也希望那样
And the guys already thought that we were, and I wanted to.
我爱过她
You know? I- I loved her.
那的确气到了杰西卡 但她不是气我
And it did piss Jessica off, but not at me.
而是汉娜
At Hannah.
这是亚力克斯自己做的
Alex did this on his own.
他也是自己跟我分手了
He just broke up with me on his own.
好好享受
Enjoy it.
因为你会很享受 不是吗
'Cause you will, won't you?
荡♥妇♥就是这样的
'Cause that's what sluts do.
去你的
Fuck you.
所以大家不仅以为汉娜跟我上♥床♥了
So not only did everyone think Hannah gave it up for me...
我还害她失去了最好的朋友
I took away her best friend.
谁知道呢
And who knows?
如果她当时有个朋友 或许
If she had a friend, maybe...
没事的
It's okay, man.
不 有事 非常有事
No, it's not. It's not okay.
你希望没事 因为那样你就没责任了
You want it to be okay because then you get off the hook,
但你要失控了
but you're losing your shit.
你想去相信 不管你做了什么
You want to think whatever you did
肯定不会是导致汉娜自杀的原因
couldn't be why Hannah killed herself.
但事实就是 我的确杀了汉娜·贝克
But the truth is that I did, I killed Hannah Baker!
贾斯汀也杀了汉娜·贝克
And Justin killed Hannah Baker.
杰西卡也是 还有你
And Jessica. And you.
我们都杀了汉娜·贝克
We all killed Hannah Baker.
或许你该喝点菊花茶
Maybe you need some chamomile tea.
因为有人在听吗
What? 'Cause people are listening?
真可惜之前没人注意到
Well, it's too bad no one paid attention before.
-怎么回事 -我说了
- What is that about? - I told you.
他不是你的朋友 他都不在带子上
He's not your friend. He's not even on the tapes.
托尼 他只是为了自己
Tony, he's in this for Tony.
亚力克斯 亚力克斯
Alex. Alex!
那是谁
Who's that?
就是个朋友 他叫克雷
He's just a friend. His name is Clay.
他跟汉娜是朋友吗
Was he friends with Hannah?
我不确定他们之前关系多好
I'm not sure how close they were.
你想要证据吗 亚力克斯
You want evidence, Alex?
你想要乌云和雷电吗
You want storm clouds and thunder?
大家看地图上的E3
Let's go to E-3 on your maps, everyone.
蓝点酒水店
The Blue Spot liquor store...
蝴蝶和飓风相遇了
where butterfly met hurricane.
蓝点距我在这里的第一个家
The Blue Spot was a block and a half away
有一个半街区
from my first house here.
沃利
Wally.
我非常想吃巧克力时就会去那儿
And I went there whenever I desperately needed chocolate,
每周大部分时候我都需要
which was, like, most days of the week.
沃利 你为什么要卖♥♥不带干果的糖棒
Wally, why do you even sell candy bars that don't have nuts in them?
因为人们不喜欢干果
'Cause some people don't like nuts.
有些人还对它过敏
And some people are allergic.
这些人很悲催
Some people are tragic.
-好啊 沃利 -好啊
- What's up, Wally? - What's up?
你又挑了干果
So, I see you went for nuts again.
就这么跟女士说话吗 沃利
That's how you talk to a lady, Wally?
我来付吧
I got the candy.
你父母开了贝克药店吧 但你在这里买♥♥糖
Your parents own Baker Drugs, right? But you buy candy here?
选择更多
Better selection.
而且也没有妈妈替我数着卡路里摄入量
And fewer moms counting my calorie intake.
给
There you go.
-你... -我不是有意...
- Did you just...? - No, I didn't mean...
就是
It's just...
真的好紧
It's real tight.
商店 店里好挤
In the store. It's tight in the store.
我一般不听高二学生的八卦 但是
I don't usually listen to sophomore gossip, but, um...
不管怎样 那名单还真没错
for what it's worth, that list got it right.
看上去不是大事
It seems like nothing.
直到飓风来袭
Until the hurricane hits.
因为你把我的名字写上名单时
Because when you put my name on that list,
你就把一个靶子放在了我的
you put a target on my...
并不只是我的屁♥股♥上
well, it wasn't just my ass.
你让汉娜·贝克成了所有人嘲弄的对象
You made it open season on Hannah Baker.
你是沃利吗
Are... are you Wally?
不 沃利不在
No. Wally's off.
你好吗
What's up, my man?
你好 布莱斯
How you doin', Bryce?
你好啊 詹森
What's up, Jensen?
布莱斯
Bryce.
你住这附近吗
You live around here?
不 一个朋友跟我讲了这里
No. A friend told me about it.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
可以用购物卡
It's an easy card.
你是想要冰啤吗 今天挺够呛
You looking for a cold one? Tough day?
不 我是...
No, I just...
我是来买♥♥含糖碳酸物质的
I came to grab some sugary carbonated matter.
那玩意对你没好处
Stuff's not good for you, man.
你需要纯天然的东西
What you need's something all-natural.
麦芽酒
Malt liquor.
用大麦做的
Made from barley.
我没有身份证
I don't have I.D.
踮脚
Stand on your tippy-toes.
扮老
Look old.
身份证
I.D.?
我肯定是落在家里了 或是在我的高中
I must have left it at home, or at my high school.
我来付吧
I got both.
-你不用 -应该的
- You don't have to... - Sure I do.
不客气
You're welcome.
别找了
Keep it.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
瞧他 詹森
There he is! Jensen!
来啊 来一起喝酒 伙计
Come on! Come drink with us, buddy!