我...谢了 但我还得回家吃饭
I, uh... Thanks, but I gotta get home for dinner.
真可爱 得了
That's cute. Come on.
你大老远来蓝点
You come all the way out to Blue Spot.
还让布莱斯给你买♥♥了啤酒
You let Bryce-y buy you a beer.
不 我真得
No, I really gotta...
不 你至少也该跟我们一起喝酒
No, the least you can do is drink with us.
得了 喝点 亚力克斯 你来吧
Come on. Drink your 40. Alex, you're up, man!
太好了
Yes, I love it, I love it.
怪胎对书呆 比赛40盎司
Freak versus geek! Time trial. Forty ounces.
来吧
Let's do it.
你不是有演奏会吗
Don't you have a concert?
是啊 但是
I did, yeah, but...
其实 我退出了爵士乐队
actually, I quit jazz band.
根本没意义
It's just pointless.
瞧 你男友在等你
Look! Your boyfriend's waiting for you.
纪录是18秒
The record is 18 seconds.
好啊
Whassup!
-等等 都喝掉吗 -没错 都喝掉
- Wait, to drink it all? - Yes. To drink it all.
你想走有两条路 喝醉 被打倒
There's two ways you leave, Jensen: buzzed or beat down.
得了 詹森 别犯怂
Come on, Jensen, don't be a bitch!
好了 准备好了吗
All right, here we go. You ready?
五四三二一
Five, four, three, two, one!
喝喝喝
Go, go, go, go!
真棒 真不错 继续
You got it! Come on, you got it! Go, go!
加油 詹森
Come on, Jensen!
不能反悔 继续
No turning back! Let's go!
继续喝
Come on, keep going!
喝喝喝
Go, go, go, go!
太接近了
It's so fucking close!
喝喝喝 天呐 詹森
Go, go! So close! my God, Jensen!
好样的
Attaboy!
搞什么
What the fuck!
好了 不错
Okay, all right. That was pretty good.
搞什么啊
What the fuck was that?
-难喝死了 -还是喝完了
- This tastes like shit. - Fuckin' finish it anyway.
开什么玩笑
Are you fucking shitting me?
多谢帮助
Really appreciate your help.
你看上去在跟朋友开心呢
Looked like you were having a good time with your friends.
你为什么跟踪我
Why are you following me?
我没有 我看到你跟亚力克斯在一起
I wasn't. I saw you with Alex.
我以为你听到他那盘了
I thought you were on his tape.
你之前为什么会跟贝克太太在一起
Why were you with Mrs. Baker earlier?
听着 如果你不信任我 克雷
Look, if you can't trust me, Clay,
我就帮不了你
I can't help you.
托尼
Tony.
搞什么
What the hell?
托尼
Tony!
打他
Get him!
使劲 哥们 打他
Get in there, man, get in there! Come on!
谁一瓶啤酒就喝醉啊
Who gets drunk off of one fucking beer?
因为是40盎司
Well, you can if it's a 40.
而且是一口闷 而且他块头还小
And if you chug it. And if you're that small.
而且他还是个怂货
And if you're a fucking pussy.
好吧 他或许是个怂货
Okay, yeah, maybe he's a pussy,
但他现在能给我们找一堆麻烦
but he can make a fuckload of trouble for us right now.
尤其是如果他开始跟布莱斯说话
Especially if he starts talking to Bryce.
他不会跟布莱斯说什么的
He's not gonna talk to Bryce.
他不会跟任何人说的
He's not gonna talk to anybody.
他不能永远拿托尼当挡箭牌
And he can't hide behind Tony forever.
迟早 我们会让他走出来
Sooner or later, we're gonna bring him out into the open
让他闭嘴
and shut him down.
他回来了
Here he is.
对不起我晚了
Sorry I'm late.
回来的路上去别地方了
I got a little distracted on my way home.
你说你一个半小时之前就会回来了 你去哪了
Said you'd be here half an hour ago. Where were you?
我跟朋友在一起
I was with a friend.
她有麻烦 我...
She was in trouble, and I...
我本来不信 但我去看了 是真的
I didn't believe her, so I checked it out and it was true.
她说的是实话
She was telling the truth.
你喝醉了
Are you drunk?
好像是的
I think so.
这也太快了
This is escalating fast.
你以前可从来没这样过
You've never done anything like this before.
明天还上学 还喝醉酒
Drinking on a school night?
喝醉了还骑车
Riding your bike while drunk?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry about that. I'm really sorry.
你究竟喝了多少 儿子
How much did you drink, son?
就一瓶啤酒
Just one beer.
很大一瓶 很恶心
It was a big beer, though, and it was disgusting.
好吧 够了 你被禁足了
All right, enough. You are grounded.
接下来两周 你放学后
For two weeks, you will go straight to school
就得马上回家 不得出去玩
and come straight home afterwards, no afterschool activities,
不得跟朋友出去
no hanging out with friends.
好了 先别急着判刑
Okay, okay, before we get to the sentencing phase,
我们先坐下吃晚饭吧
let's all just sit down to dinner.
你需要吃点东西 喝点水 然后我们再谈
You need some food and water in you, and then we can talk about...
不 我其实不怎么饿
No, I don't, actually. I'm not that hungry.
我还是 回屋去吧
I think I'm just gonna... go to my room...
对不起
I'm sorry.
你打架像个小姑娘
You fight like a little girl.
来啊 弗里
Come on, Foley.
弗里 来啊
Foley! Come on!
该死
Fuck.
打他
Get him!
得了 贾斯汀 你打架像个小姑娘
Come on, Justin, you fight like a girl!
那是你的胳膊 还是你看到我太兴奋了
Is that your arm, or are you excited to see me?
去你妈
Fuck you!
你打架像个小贱婊
You fight like a fuckin' bitch!
小贱婊
Little fuckin' bitch.
去你的 我不是你的贱婊 贱婊
Fuck you. I'm not your fuckin' bitch, bitch.
拜托 亚力克斯 你到底玩不玩
Come on, Alex, play or don't.
我们要死了
We're getting killed!
去你的 蒙哥马利
Fuck you, Montgomery.
哥们 你杀队友了
Dude, you team-killed me!
是啊
Yeah, I did.
哥们 你枪法还不错
Dude, you're a really good shot.
是啊
Yeah, I am.
我来替他
I'll shoot in his spot.
该死
Fuck.
蝴蝶效应
The butterfly effect.
由贾斯汀开始
It started with Justin,
然后是你 亚力克斯
then on to you, Alex.
和你们其他人
And the rest of you.
或许这些带子能引发新的蝴蝶效应
Maybe these tapes will start a new butterfly effect.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
一切会影响一切
Everything affects everything.
听这下一盘 你得很安静
For this next one, you need to be very, very quiet.
因为你要做一件很糟糕的事
Because you're about to do something very wrong.
小心
Be careful.
别被逮到
And don't get caught.