I had a family thing.
-家里有事 -对
- Family thing? - Yeah.
好吧
That's good.
"梅根是个婊♥子♥还有..."
"Megan is a whore and a..."
"公交车"到底是什么
what on earth is a "cum dumpster"?
先生 我想
Well, sir, I assume... well,
男女都有可能
it could be a guy or a girl, actually.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
这些孩子连字都不会写
These kids, they can't even spell,
竟然想到这破东西
and they come up with this shit.
我们之前怎么没听说有这种事
How have we never seen this before?
教职工不应该进入学生用的卫生间
Well, faculty is not supposed to be in the students' restroom.
我可以给清洁工打电♥话♥
I could call the janitorial staff
看看能不能重新粉刷墙壁
and see if they could repaint these walls.
是应该 不过...
Well, I think we should, although...
这么做根本不能安抚奥利维亚·贝克
I don't know how this is going to calm Olivia Baker at all.
是啊
Yeah.
我在想她丈夫是不是更通情理一些
I'm wondering if her husband is any more reasonable.
我其实和安迪算是认识 我在他们店买♥♥过东西
I actually know Andy a bit. I shop at their store.
我理解他们的悲痛
I understand about the grief, all right?
只是
It's just the...
他们急于找人责备而已
It's the grasping for blame.
只是涂鸦而已
It's just graffiti, right?
天啊
Oh, my God!
正值万圣节 你们今天的课堂作业是
In honor of Halloween, your in-class essay today will analyze
分♥析♥这段引自《超越善恶》第四章的话
this quote from chapter four of Beyond Good and Evil:
"与妖魔搏斗之人
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it
应确保自己不变成妖魔"
that he does not become a monster."
我担心你 克雷
I'm worried about you, Clay.
你为什么不参加换装大赛
Why aren't you entering the costume contest?
因为我不想穿奇装异服
Because I'm not wearing a costume.
你能想到你生活中的无底洞吗
Can you think of the abyss in your own life?
你能想到书中的主人公
Can you think of an occasion in the book
迷失方向的情节吗
where the protagonist lost their way?
你遇到了什么妖怪
What monsters have you...
你这样会有麻烦的
You're gonna get in trouble.
看着我 学着点
Watch and learn.
-你都在课上睡觉 -开玩笑
- You sleep in class? - Are you kidding?
我满满的课表
With my schedule,
打盹恢复体力是必须的
power naps are essential.
我昨晚睡不着
I just couldn't sleep last night.
为了历史考试心烦吗
Obsessing over the history exam?
不是
Uh, no.
不知道该带谁去冬季舞会
About who you're going to take to Winter Formal?
我们还得携伴参加吗
People take people to that?
安静学习
Quiet study, please.
那你为什么睡不着
What else has you up nights?
我觉得有人在我窗外
I think there's someone outside my window.
什么 小偷吗
What, like a burglar?
好像有人在偷♥拍♥
Like someone taking pictures.
不可能
No way!
我的人生总遇不到那么有趣的事
Nothing that interesting ever happens to me.
我可不敢称之为"有趣"
I'm not sure "interesting" is the first word that comes to mind.
有点可怕
It's sort of awful.
你得想办法
You have to do something about it.
比如呢
Like what?
不知道
I don't know.
但我会帮你
But I'll help.
女孩们
Girls.
我不知道你在上摄影课
I didn't realize you were taking photography.
嗯 作业的主题是对比
Yep, the project is all about contrast,
所以我们得晚上做
which is why we have to do it at night,
所以才必须去过夜
and which is why I have to sleep over.
-明天要交 -好吧
- It's due tomorrow. - I see.
那我得要你父母的电♥话♥ 以防万一
I would like your parents' number, just in case.
我已经存了贝克家的号♥码在你手♥机♥了
Already put the Bakers in your contacts.
你睡前记得给我发短♥信♥ 好吗
You'll make sure to text me before you go to bed?
好啦
Yes.
你确定不需要我帮你...
And you're sure you don't want me to help--
不用了 爸爸 真的
I've got it, Dad, really.
好好好
Okay, okay.
他很热心
He's very involved.
这种最糟糕对吧
That's the worst, right?
不会啊 挺好
No, it's cool.
我羡慕你可以和他这样说话
I like that you can just talk to him.
多希望我也能这样
I wish I could do that.
所谓"别人家的爸爸"
Grass is always greener, I guess.
这是我第一次对家长说谎
That was the first time I've ever lied to either of them.
欢迎来到黑暗面
Welcome to the dark side.
这其实是防熊的
Technically, it's for bears.
用来闪瞎熊的眼睛 争取时间脱逃
Supposedly, like, blinds the bears, giving you time to run away.
那你觉得是谁
So, who do you think it could be?
我也不知道
I don't know,
但是街角那有个怪老头
but there's this creepy old dude on the corner
大太阳天也打伞散步
who walks with an umbrella on perfectly sunny days.
-奇葩 -没错
- Weird. - Exactly.
我打赌是他
My money's on him.
要遮挡这玩意的强光
He's gonna need more than
光是一把伞是不够的 你想看吗
an umbrella to block the rays of this thing. Wanna see?
你最好别直视
You may want to look away.
你竟然还用底片拍照
I'm amazed you still shoot on film.
我用很多不同相机
I shoot all different ways,
但底片能让你专注于你想构的图
but film really makes you focus on the image you're creating.
在屏幕上不一定看得出来
It's not just there for you on a screen.
这些
These are...
真的很棒
really good.
嗯
Yeah.
我需要你挑几张打印 悼念版用的
I need you to print a few for the tribute issue.
-好 -你来得及洗出来吗
- Okay. - Can you get them in time?
可以 我已经开始弄了
Yeah, I'm already started.
这张
That one.
这张
That one.
这张抓拍的
This candid.
这张
This one.
你真的拍了不少她的照片 是吗
You really did capture her, didn't you?
我还有很多要做的
I've really got a lot of work to do.
你能不能...
Do you think you could...?
-好 -好的
- Yeah. - Yeah, okay, cool.
也不是
Yeah, no, um...
你真有眼光
You've got a real eye.
天呐 克雷 你来这做什么
Jesus, Clay, what are you doing in here?
就来看看著名的摄影师在忙什么
Just seeing what our prize-winning photographer is working on.
真有趣
Interesting stuff.
别这样
Well, no, don't.
这些是要发表在年鉴上的 你不该来的
This is all for yearbook only. You're not supposed to be in here.
真的吗 你有资格说我擅闯吗
Really? You're gonna call me out on trespassing?
我听了你的带子
I heard your tape.
然后呢 拿石头砸我窗还不够吗
And what, throwing a rock through my window isn't enough?
我没丢石头
I didn't throw one.
那你想怎样
So, what do you want, then?
我要你删掉你拍的照片
I want you to delete the photos you took.
销毁底片之类的
Destroy the negatives. Whatever.
-否则我要告发你 -告发我
- Or I'm turning you in. - Turning me in?
怎么 你要告发所有人吗
What, are you gonna turn everybody in?
包括贾斯汀和亚力克斯
Like Justin and Alex?
你跟踪她
You stalked her.
我负责拍学生生活照 好吗
I'm the student life photographer, okay?
我跟踪每个人 这是我的工作
I stalk everybody. It's my job.
难道你要站在每个人的窗外
That means you stand outside everyone's windows
偷♥拍♥他们
and take pictures of them...
-不是这样 -真令人放心啊