- I know. - She leave a note?
自杀的那女孩
Girl who killed herself?
我不知道
I don't know.
你听我的
Well, you listen to me.
你敢那么对你妈妈 我宰了你 明白吗
You ever do that to your mother, I will kill you, you understand?
我宰了你
I'll kill you dead.
收拾干净
Clean this shit up.
这话毫无讽意味
No sense of irony in that comment.
完全没有 他...
None. He's, uh...
他是个简单的人
He's a simple man.
嗯
Yep.
回见
I'll see you later.
克雷 你好像拿了我的东西
Clay, I think you got something that belongs to me.
是吗
I do?
我的车钥匙
My keys.
是啊 给
Yeah, right. Here.
回见
I'll see you later.
规则很简单
The rules here are pretty simple.
只有两条
There are only two.
第一条 你听
Rule number one: you listen.
第二条 往后传
Number two: you pass it on.
希望 两个都不会很好做
Hopefully, neither one will be easy.
我本来就不希望让这件事好做
It's not supposed to be easy,
不然我为什么不发音频文件给你呢
or I would have emailed you an MP3.
等你听完了全部13面
When you're done listening to all 13 sides,
因为每个故事都有13面
because there are 13 sides to every story...
倒带 放回盒子里
rewind the tapes, put them back in the box,
然后传给下一个人
and pass them on to the next person.
我为什么会在上面
Why the hell am I on this?
对了 带子盒里应该有张地图
And the box of tapes should have included a map.
我会提到城里几处地方
I'll be mentioning several spots around our beloved city.
我不能逼你去
I can't force you to visit them,
但如果你想了解更多 去星标处
but if you'd like a little more insight, head for the stars.
或者 把地图丢掉 我不会知道的
Or, you know, just throw the map away and I'll never know...
或许会
or will I?
以防你试图打破规则
You see, in case you're tempted to break the rules,
你要知道 我有备份带子
understand I did make a copy of these tapes,
我把带子留给了一个我信任的人
and I left them with a trusted individual
如果这盒东西没有传到你们每个人手里
who, if this package doesn't make it through all of you,
将以公开的方式播放备份带子
will release those copies in a very public manner.
这不是一时冲动的决定
This was not a spur of the moment decision.
别不把我当回事
Do not take me for granted.
这次不能了
Not again.
我没有不把你当回事过
I never did!
该死
Shit.
照我说的做
Do what I say.
不多做 不少做
Not more, not less.
有人在看
You're being watched.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
嗯 我落了东西
Yeah. No, I just forgot something.
克雷 你的额头
Clay, your forehead!
什么 没事的
What? It's nothing.
你从车上摔下来了吗
Did you fall off your bike?
我骑过森林时撞到垂下来的树枝 天太黑了
Low-hanging branch. I went through the woods. It was dark.
我去拿急救箱
I'll get the first aid kit.
我不需要急救
I don't need first aid.
你在流血 你需要擦药膏
You are bleeding. You need ointment.
妈妈 别说"药膏"
Mom, please don't say "ointment."
我真没事
I'm fine, really.
怎么回事
What happened?
我说了 骑车 树枝 破皮
I told you, bike, branch, skin.
就这样吗
That's all?
妈妈 我生活里什么事都告诉你
Mom, I tell you everything about my life
因为我的生活可精彩了 我发誓
because it is so fascinating, I promise.
我会收拾好的 我得走了 托尼在等我
I'll clean it up. I have to go. Tony's waiting.
拜托戴上你的头盔
Your helmet, please.
头盔不错
Love the helmet.
太可爱了
It's adorable.
你说"可爱"
You mean "adorable" in a
是指像无助的小动物吧
helpless baby animal sort of way, I'm guessing.
你不怕被头盔压坏发型吗
Aren't you afraid of helmet hair?
我的发型千古不变 什么都无法破坏
My hair does the same thing no matter what, just sits there.
你需要用点东西
You just need some product.
稍稍修型 早上吹干
A little effort to style it, blow-dry it in the morning.
牺牲我的男子气概吗
And sacrifice my masculinity?
那早就没戏了 你不觉得吗
That ship has sailed, don't you think?
抱歉 我想把脑子留在脑袋里
Forgive me for wanting to keep my brains in my head.
而不是像大部分男孩那样放在其他某个部位里吗
Instead of, say, some other regions, like most boys?
得了 头盔 你还得清理卫生间呢
Come on, Helmet, you've got bathrooms to clean.
-是"我们" -其实我今天不用
- You mean "we've got." - I don't, actually.
明晚我家开派对
Party at my house tomorrow night.
你也受邀了 必须来 别戴头盔
You're invited. It's mandatory. Don't bring the helmet.
好 你住哪
Cool. Where, uh... where do you live?
一只手指摁着C 另一只摁着4
Put your finger on "C," Your other finger on "4."
拉到一起 那就是第一颗红星
Bring them together. That's our first red star.
是啊
I know, right?
地图 又这么老套
A map. Old school, again.
不是谷歌♥地图
No Google Maps,
不是应用 没有机会
no app, no chance
让互联动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥搞砸一切 它就是这样
for the interwebs to make everything worse, like it does.
这是我在这个小破镇的第一个家
You've arrived at my first house in this shitty town...
我在这里开了我第一次 也是唯一一次派对
where I threw my first and only party...
我在这里认识了贾斯汀·弗里
and where I met Justin Foley...
第一盘带的主角
the subject of our first tape.
那就是场派对
It was just a party.
我不知道那是结束的开始
I didn't know it was the beginning of the end.
贾斯汀 你那时爱着我朋友凯特
Justin, you were in love with my friend Kat.
我唯一的朋友
My only friend.
他来了 克雷来了
He came! Clay's here!
我赢了 你欠我五块钱
I win! You owe me five dollars.
天呐
Oh, my God.
-你们拿我打赌了 -赌你不来
- You bet on me? - Against you.
我上次见克雷参加派对是我四年级的生日派对
Last party I saw Clay at... mm, my birthday, fourth grade.
我还记得那个小丑
I still remember that clown.
天呐 那是个海♥洛♥因♥吸食者
Oh, my God. He was a heroin addict.
我的社工妈妈 雇来个在戒毒的海♥洛♥因♥吸食者
My mother the social worker hired a recovering heroin addict.
他一直在抖
He had the shakes.
好了 喝酒 过来 借过
Okay, uh, drinks. Come on. Excuse me.
我以为他就是紧张呢
I just thought he was nervous.
凯特
Kat.
人不少啊 大家很高兴看到你走
This is quite a turnout. People are happy to see you go.
我就是为汉娜开的 好让她终于能在
I really just threw it so Hannah could finally meet some people
我走前认识些人
before I depart this realm.
我认识了头盔哥
I met Helmet.
克雷不算 你们一起工作
Clay doesn't count. You met him at work.
-我觉得这该算 -当然了
- I feel like that should count. - Of course you do.
好 续杯 克雷 你喝什么
Okay, refills. Clay, what is your drink?
雪碧
Sprite.
天呐 你真有趣
Oh, my God, you are priceless.
你是瑰宝 等我给你啤酒
You are a gem. You'll have a beer.
好 我喜欢啤酒
Sure, I like beer.
-凯特 -拍照
- Kat. - Picture.
别这么开心了 克雷
Stop having so much fun, Clay.
我完全开心的啊
I'm having fun, totally.
你扣子系得太多了
You're too buttoned up.
你好啊
Hey there.
你是新来的妹子
You're, um, you're the new girl.
是啊
Apparently.
我喜欢你的笑声
I like your laugh.
谢谢
Thanks.
我喜欢你朴素的时尚感