Run it again!
爱心糖果
Tootsie Roll?
你怎么能吃那个啊
How can you eat those?
真的 你觉得那像什么
Seriously, what does that look like to you?
就像这世上最美好的东西
Like all that's good and sweet in the world.
我没想到你会喜欢体育
I didn't figure you for a sports person.
我想体验完整的高中经历
I want to get the complete high school experience.
贾斯汀就是完整的高中经历
Justin is the complete high school experience?
闭嘴啦
Shut up!
别嫉妒 克雷
Don't be jealous, Clay.
你有一天会长大的
You'll fill out. Someday.
或许吧
Maybe.
你♥爸♥爸也又瘦又紧张吗
Is your dad also thin and nervous?
嗯 差不多
Yeah, pretty much.
好啊
Yeah!
好啊
Yeah.
头盔哥
Helmet.
你能把法语笔记电邮给我吗
Can you email me your French notes?
我完全听不懂斯坦伯格夫人的话
I can't understand a thing Madam Steinberg says.
就像在说德语
It's like she's speaking German.
好啊
Sure.
拉你回家啊
Ride home?
谢谢 不了 我的战车在等我呢
Thanks, but no. My chariot awaits.
再见 克雷 回见 贾斯汀
Bye, Clay. See you, Justin.
你们走吧
You guys go.
不会吧 坐校车
No way! The bus?
是跟辣妹坐校车 还是跟白♥痴♥坐车
Yo, bus with hot girl, car with idiots?
那个座位有人了吗
Is that seat taken?
你不坐校车的
You don't take the bus.
是吗 那么你今天走运了
I don't? Well, then, I guess it's your lucky day.
你显然不缺乏自信
You clearly don't lack confidence.
你显然第五节不上贝茨老师的几何课
You clearly don't have geometry with Mr. Bates fifth period.
你查了
You did research.
没有
No.
是的
Yes, I mean...
我也不知道
I don't know, maybe.
我喜欢
I like it.
很主动
It shows initiative.
那么 我能问你的电♥话♥什么的吗
So, could I like maybe get your number or something?
什么的
Or something?
我可以给你我的电♥话♥
So, I could give you my number
也可以给你假核弹发射码喽
or give you some fake nuclear launch codes?
我还是要你的电♥话♥吧
I'll just take your number.
我要你的手♥机♥吧
I'll just take your phone.
一 你给我手♥机♥ 二 我把号♥码输进去
One, you give me your phone, two, I put my number into it--
好好好
Okay, right, right, right.
没法找借口了
No excuses now.
我就回来
I'll be right back.
你去哪
Where are you going?
几何书落了
Forgot my geometry book.
等等 我的在这里
Wait, I've got mine in here if you need--
该死
Shit.
这车去哪啊
Where the hell is this thing going?
不知道 我也不坐校车
No clue. I don't take the bus either.
不是吧 汉娜·贝克
Seriously? Hannah Baker!
打给我
Call me!
帅哥
Handsome.
-嗨 -哦 嗨
汉娜
Hannah.
你知道我不喜欢你做作业看手♥机♥
You know I don't want you on the phone when there's homework.
我就是在用计算器
I'm just using the calculator.
同时帮朋友做作业
And helping a friend with homework.
给我
Phone.
给我
Phone!
-我认识这个朋友吗 -你认识我任何朋友吗
- Do I know this friend? - Do you know any of them?
还是作业吗
More homework?
我们在解一道数学题
We're just working on this math problem.
你好 贾斯汀
Hello, Justin.
汉娜在做作业
Hannah's doing her homework.
你好 贝克太太
Mrs. Baker.
是啊 她刚刚在帮我呢
Yeah, she was totally just helping me with it.
是嘛 你们在学什么
Oh, really? What are you working on?
数学
Math.
数学
Math.
那好吧
All right, then.
需要我帮忙告诉我
Let me know if you need my help.
你需要我帮你解数学题吗
So, you needed help with a math problem?
不 我那么说是为了让你听电♥话♥
No. I just said that to get you alone on the phone.
因为 我也要做作业的 贾斯汀
Because I've got homework of my own, Justin
我不能讲一下午电♥话♥
and I can't just talk on the phone all afternoon.
好啊 我可以再打给你
Okay, I can call you back.
不是 我...
No! I--
你有什么问题
I mean, uh, what problem were you having trouble with?
就是 火车的那个吗
The one about the, uh... trains?
火车
The trains?
两辆列车先后发车 他们什么时候见面
Two trains leave at different times, but when do they meet?
我知道了
I get it.
A列车待会儿就离开我家
Train "A" is leaving my house in a few minutes.
B列车离开你家是...
Train "B" is leaving your house...
30分钟后
In 30 minutes.
30分钟好长啊
Thirty minutes seems like an awfully long time
对于两辆全速狂奔的列车来说
for two trains going full speed, huh?
艾森豪威尔公园 火箭滑梯
Eisenhower Park. Rocket slide.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我知道你们在想什么
I know what you're all thinking.
汉娜·贝克是个荡♥妇♥
Hannah Baker is a slut.
听到了吗
Did you catch that?
我说"汉娜·贝克是"[现在时]
I just said "Hannah Baker is."
今后不能这么说了
Can't say that anymore.
等着 看我逮到你
Just wait, I'm gonna get you.
我梦想着我们的初吻会发生在公园里
I dreamed our first kiss would take place in the park.
我没跟你说过
I never told you that.
我坐在火箭上面 抓着方向盘时
The dream starts with me at the top of the rocket...
萌生了这个梦
holding on to the steering wheel.
那就是个游乐场火箭
It's still a playground rocket,
但每次我左右转方向盘时
but every time I turn the wheel to the left or the right,
树都飞了起来
the trees lift up like they're taking flight.
-怎么样 -不错
- How was that? - That was pretty good.
-你喜欢吗 -嗯
- Yeah, you liked it? - Yeah.
好 该你了
All right, your turn.
-该我 -嗯
- My turn? - Yeah.
好 你干什么呢
Okay. What are you doing?
等等 我得拍下来
Wait, wait, wait, wait, I have to get this.
-我穿短裙呢 等等 -我穿短裙呢
- I'm wearing a skirt. Hang on, hang on. - I'm wearing a skirt!
我来...等我...
I got this. Let me just...
我好怕 因为我不会飞
And I'm scared... because I don't know how to fly.
但你在滑梯最下面
But you're there at the bottom of the slide
会接住摔落的我
to catch me when I fall.
好了 一二三
Okay, okay. One, two, three.
-没事吧 -嗯
- You good? - Yeah.
我们只做了这些
And that's all that happened.
我们接吻了
We kissed.
怎么
Why?
你听到的不是这样吗
Did you hear something else?
不
Nope.
我们只是接吻了
We just kissed.
抱歉让你失望了 但现在我们算是扯平了吧
Sorry to disappoint you, but I guess now we're even. Sort of.
克雷
Clay.
托尼
Tony.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯 没事
Yeah, fine.