我是迪兰·米内特 饰演克雷·詹森
I'm Dylan Minnette, and I play Clay Jensen.
我是凯瑟琳·兰福德 饰演汉娜·贝克
I'm Katherine Langford, and I play Hannah Baker.
我是贾斯汀·普伦提斯 饰演布莱斯·沃克
I'm Justin Prentice. I play Bryce Walker.
我是艾丽莎·鲍尔 饰演杰西卡·戴维斯
I'm Alisha Boe. I play Jessica Davis.
《十三个原因》是一部关于
13 Reasons Why is a fictional series
真实现实难题的虚构剧集
that tackles tough, real-world issues,
探究了性侵
taking a look at sexual assault,
药物滥用 自杀等问题
substance abuse, suicide, and more.
希望通过表现这些深刻的话题
By shedding a light on these difficult topics,
我们的剧集能够带动一场讨论
we hope our show can help viewers start a conversation.
但如果你自身饱受这些问题的折磨
But if you are struggling with these issues yourself,
这部剧集可能不适合你
this series may not be right for you,
或者你最好跟值得信任的成年人一起观看
or you may want to watch it with a trusted adult.
如果你觉得想找人聊聊
And if you ever feel you need someone to talk with,
去找你的父母 朋友
reach out to a parent, a friend,
学校辅♥导♥员 或你信任的成年人
a school counselor, or an adult you trust,
拨♥打♥当地求助热♥线♥ 或登录我们的官方动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥站
call a local helpline, or go to 13ReasonsWhy.Info.
因为当你开始谈论这些问题
Because the minute you start talking about it,
你便会轻松一些
it gets easier.
需要帮助寻找危机资源 请登录
早上好 女士们先生们
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen.
安德鲁和奥利维亚·贝克诉
Calling the case of Andrew and Olivia Baker
常青县校区一案开庭
versus the Evergreen County School District.
双方都可以开始了吗
Are both sides ready to begin?
她是那么美丽
She was so beautiful.
她对我那么好
And she was so nice to me.
泰勒 你刚作证说 汉娜·贝克自杀前
Tyler, you testified that life at Liberty High School was bad
你在自♥由♥高中生活得很艰难
before Hannah Baker killed herself.
那现在呢
How is it now?
泰勒
Tyler?
更糟了
It's worse.
小心点
Watch it!
汉娜·贝克自杀已经过去了五个月
It's been five months since Hannah Baker killed herself.
我们没想到这事真会闹上法庭
We never thought this trial would happen.
我们以为我们可以翻篇了
We thought we could move on.
但当我突然被叫来作证
But when I got called to testify,
这让我意识到 我们不能翻篇
it made me realize we can't just move on.
生活现在不同了
Life is different now.
红灯停 我们不是说好的吗 你保证过的
What did we say about red lights? You promised me.
我保证你老多事了
I promise you a lot of things.
你拿身份证了吗
You got your ID?
德州的"克迪·詹岑"
"Cody Jantzen" from Texas.
你准备好这么做了吗
And are you ready for this?
是的 我准备好了
I am. I'm ready.
就像你说的
It's like you said,
这能让我放下生命的那一段
it'll help me put that part of my life to rest.
-表明我得到了了结 -是啊
- It shows I found closure... - Yeah. Totally.
但我是问 你准备好挨针了吗
But I meant, are you ready for the needle?
深呼吸 保持冷静
Breathe deep. Stay calm.
我没事 我很好
I'm good, I'm fine.
这是他第一次
It's his first time.
真的吗
Really?
那个分号♥ 是你的朋友吗
So, the semi-colon, it's for a friend of yours?
嗯
Yeah. Yeah.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
做好一半了
Half done.
不错 真酷
Sweet. All right, cool.
继续吧
Yeah, keep going.
其实 大家都还在心痛
The truth is, everyone's still hurting.
有些人要甚一些
Some more than others.
该死
Oh, shit.
看上去像个逗号♥
It's a fucking comma.
那就代表暂停
So it signifies a pause.
就是说你暂停了文身 晕了过去
As in, you paused getting a tattoo in order to faint.
光是文个身我都失败了
Even just getting the tattoo, I fucking fail.
汉娜会原谅你的
Hannah will forgive you.
我没在想她
Look, I'm not... I'm not thinking about her.
-你想她了也没事 -我没想她了
- It's okay if you are. - I'm not.
我好几个月没想过她了
I haven't for months now.
好
Okay.
而且不会有庭审的 她父母会和解
And there's not gonna be a trial, her folks are gonna settle,
布莱斯会逍遥法外 所以 管他呢
Bryce'll get away with it, and you know, fuck it all.
去他的世界
Fuck the world.
我只在乎你
All I care about is you.
或许我们努力说服自己相信 事情已经过去
Maybe we try to convince ourselves we're over it.
或许有段时间还真成功了
Maybe it works for a while.
你确定你准备好了吗
Are you sure you're ready for this?
你确定你准备好了吗 我可是干过的
Are you sure you are? I've done it before.
我当然准备好了
Yeah, I'm ready, I mean...
我准备好很久了 今天也准备好了
I have been, and I am today. Ready.
-好 -嗯
- Okay. - Yeah.
-这样行吗 -嗯
- Is this okay? - Yes.
-那是什么 -没什么
- What is that? - It's nothing.
-继续 -等等 那是伤口
- Keep going. - Wait, those are cuts.
-你割伤自己那里 -很久以前了
- You cut down there? - I used to, a long time ago.
但那是最近的
But those are recent.
如果你哪怕想那个都该打给我的
You're supposed to call me if you even just think about it.
你的橡皮筋呢 你真尝试冥想了吗
Where are your rubber bands? Have you been trying meditation?
冥想是这世上最无聊的事了
Meditation is the most fucking boring thing in the world.
好 那我们就进行警觉之行
All right. Then we're going to take a mindfulness walk.
我是认真的 斯凯
I'm fucking serious, Skye.
我会做一切必要的事 我会每小时给你发短♥信♥的
I will do whatever I have to do. I will text you every hour.
好 好 对不起
Okay. Okay. I'm sorry.
我保证会打电♥话♥的
I promise I'll call.
好
Okay.
我尽力不去想了
I tried not thinking about it.
有时候 我可以完全屏蔽它 过我的日子
Some days I was able to shut it all out and live my life.
有时候 我不能
Some days I wasn't.
然后昨晚我回到家 得到了意料之外的消息
But then I got home last night and got news I wasn't expecting.
-斯凯怎么样 -她挺好
- How's Skye? - She's good.
你该请她进来的
You should invite her in.
我们好久没见过她了 自从七年级吧
We haven't seen her since, what, the seventh grade?
-她没怎么变的 -我们可以请她来吃晚饭
- She hasn't really changed. - We'll have her over for dinner.
-斯凯不吃晚饭的 -她不吃饭吗
- Um, Skye doesn't really do dinner. - She doesn't eat?
不是 她吃饭 就是不正式地跟父母吃饭
I mean, no, she eats, just not in situations with parents.
克雷 我得跟你谈谈庭审的事
Clay, I need to talk to you about the trial.
什么 什么庭审
What? What trial?
汉娜的庭审 要继续进行了
Hannah's trial. It's moving forward.
什么
What?
-你告诉我都和解了 -我们本以为是
- You told me it was settled. - We thought it was.
但贝克夫妇今天拒绝了校区的最后提议
But the Bakers rejected the district's final offer today.
庭审明天开始
It starts tomorrow.
明天 这怎么可能
Tomorrow? How is that possible?
庭审期限临近了
They were up against the trial date.
贝克夫妇在最后关头拒绝了和解
At the last minute, the Bakers rejected the settlement.
所以 我要去指证布莱斯吗
So, I'll get to testify about Bryce?
索尼娅告诉我两边证人名单都没有你
Sonya did tell me that you're not on either witness list.
为什么
Why not?
克雷 两边选择证人都有多个因素的
Clay, each side chooses witnesses based on a variety of factors.
布莱斯强♥奸♥了汉娜
Bryce raped Hannah.
为什么没人提这事 你听到他的供词了
Why is nobody talking about that? You heard his confession.
你什么都听到了 然后你才退出了案子
You heard everything, before you dropped out the case.
我没有退出
I didn't drop out of the case.
我撤出
I withdrew
是因为你的卷入让我产生了利益冲突
because your involvement created a conflict of interest.
现在和我无关了 如果知道九号♥磁带的女孩是谁
Well, I'm not involved anymore, so can someone do something?
至少能找人做些什么吗
If we knew the girl on tape nine.
我说了 妈妈 那我无权透露
I told you mom, it's not my place to tell you that.
美剧 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表