洛杉矶 周一
肖恩
Okay, Shawn,
今年想要赚得多一点比较难
so the problem with making a bit more this year
现在政♥府♥收钱又多了点
is now the government wants you to pay a bit more.
我上个季度成为最佳销♥售♥员
Yeah, well, I didn't make Top Salesman last quarter
可不是为了把钱上交给政♥府♥的
just to turn around and give it all back to Uncle Sam.
我知道这挺操蛋的 但是
Well, I know it's not ideal, but
经销商负责所有的日常开支
the dealership covers all of the overhead,
所以你没有任何开销
so you really don't have any expenses.
上个月我卖♥♥了两辆五十铃突路霸
I sold two Isuzu Troopers last month.
你知道卖♥♥那辆车有多难吗
Do you know how hard it is to sell that car?
知道 很抱歉 规矩不是我定的
Yep. And I am sorry, but I don't make the rules.
我的汽车音响系统怎么不注销呢
Where's the write-off for my car stereo system?
很不幸 这个不能扣除
Unfortunately, it's not a valid deduction.
当人们看到我在红灯前停车
When people see me pull up to a red light,
我开始外放《王子》这首歌♥
I'm blasting Prince out of my blower points,
人们看着我问
people look at me, and they say
"那家伙从哪买♥♥的好车"
"Where the hell did that guy get that kick-ass ride?"
然后我告诉他们"范努斯二手车城♥堡♥"
I tell them, "Van Nuys Pre-owned Car Castle."
这叫广♥告♥
It's advertising.
嗯 但有些人可能会说这是税务欺诈
Right. But some might say it's tax fraud.
我不想让你惹上麻烦 所以
I don’t want you to get in trouble here, so...
迈克尔 你介意我叫你迈克尔吗
Oh, Michael-- Do you mind if I call you Michael?
其实我的全名是米开朗基罗
Actually, full name is Michelangelo.
-忍♥者神龟吗 -也是文艺复兴时期的大♥师♥
- Like the Ninja Turtle? - Or the Renaissance Master.
米奇 那个立体声系统要五千
Okay, Mikey, look, that's a $5,000 stereo system.
注销一下 我就省了两千的税
We write it off, I save $2,000 in taxes.
没人会因为两千块钱进监狱的
Nobody's going to prison for 2 grand.
恕我直言 在进监狱之前
Respectfully, no one ever thinks they'll wind up in prison
没人认为自己会尽监狱
until they wind up in prison.
是吗 你怎么这么了解
Oh, yeah? And how are you such an expert?
因为我最后进了监狱
I wound up in prison.
在这里签个名
Here. You can sign here.
我靠
Oh, shit.
你是那个迈克·费罗
You're the Mike Ferro.
几年前上新闻的那个
The one from the news a few years ago.
-迈克·费罗 -伙计们
- The Mike Ferro that did-- - Hey, guys. Hi.
让我来接手吧
Why don't I just take over now?
你让罪犯来处理我的财务
You got a criminal handling my finances?
迈克 你去休息室
Mike, why don't you just go to the break room,
喝杯咖啡吧 好吗
get a cup of coffee, okay?
好的 谢谢
Sure. Thank you.
-我来吧 -你是认真的吗
- Got this. - Are you serious?
-不不不 让我看看 -我来这里15年了
- No, no, no, no. Let me look. - I've been coming in here 15 years,
你就找这个人来帮我
and you're hooking me up with this guy?
迈克 你那个举动真是太蠢了
So, Mike, that was unbelievably dumb.
我不能让你办公了 抱歉
I can't have you out there. I'm sorry.
我需要这份工作 加里
I need this job, Gary.
人们需要信任这家公♥司♥
People need to trust this company,
可人们不信任有前科的人
and people do not trust ex-cons.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I am.
好吧
Okay.
你的甜味剂用完了
You're out of sweetener.
亡命天涯
第一季 第一集
你得保住那份工作 迈克
You needed to keep that job, Mike.
你知道规矩
You know the rules.
如果你没有工作 政♥府♥就来
You don't stay gainfully employed, the state will punch--
你就得回监狱了
And back inside you go.
市长讨厌你
The mayor hates your ass.
你这就像在乱穿马路 他会来找你的
You so much as jaywalk, he'll come at you.
本来无辜坐牢就够惨的了
It's bad enough doing time for something you didn't do,
现在好不容易出来了 还要为此付出代价
but I'm finally out now and I'm still paying for it?
你应该等几天再告诉我工作的事
Should have waited a few days to tell me about work.
现在我要向商♥务♥部♥申请工作状态变更了
Now I got to file a Change of Employment Status with the DOC.
你得赶紧找新工作了
Clock start running for you to find a new gig.
我不想唠叨 但我接到了凯勒家的电♥话♥
And not to pile on, I got a call from the Kellers.
你没交租金
You missed a payment.
凯文 我最近手头紧 明天我就寄张支票
Kevin, money's been tight. I'm mailing a check out tomorrow.
迈克 如果你不付钱给他们家 政♥府♥
Mike, if you don't pay that family, the state--
政♥府♥回来找我打卡
The state will punch my ticket.
相信我 我再也不会做
Trust me, I'm never doing anything
会让我回监狱的事情了
that'll make me go back to prison again.
给你的
It's for you.
我的假释官不应该给我武器吧
I don't think my parole officer's supposed to be giving me a weapon.
我爸参加沙漠风暴行动时
When my old man was in Desert Storm,
电报里告诉他
he opened the telegram telling him
六个月止损政策后 他就能带着这把小刀回家了
he's going home with this pocket knife after a six-month stop-loss.
八年前 我戒酒六个月时
Eight years ago, when I had six months sober,
我爸给了我这把刀
my dad gave me this knife.
他说如果你能挺过六个月
Said if you can make it through six months of something,
就可以回家了
you're home free.
看来你不知道啊
You don't even know, do you?
确实
Guess not.
今天离你出狱已经有六个月了 伙计
Today is six months to the day you've been out of prison, my man.
六个月后开始新的生活
Six months into a new lease on life.
我把火炬传递给你
I'm passing you the torch.
不 我受不起
No, I--Hey, I can't take this.
我和坏人接触了10年
You know, I've been doing this 10 years, working with bad men.
知道我学到了什么吗
Want to know what I learned?
米开朗基罗·费罗不是其中之一
Michelangelo Ferro is not one of them.
靠
Shit.
假释官是我最好的朋友
You know you're at rock bottom
看来我真的跌入人生谷底了
when your parole officer's your best friend.
行了 伙计
Come on, man.
我在你家时
You've had me in your home.
你把我当成一个人 而不是一个前囚犯
You treat me like a person instead of an ex-con.
这不是小事
It's not nothing.
很好 等你再次成为金融大亨时
Good. So when you're a rich rainmaker again,
就可以带我去马里布玩了
you can have me out to Malibu.
今早我要去市区
Now I'm heading downtown in the morning
给一个股票经纪人临时做个尿检
to surprise piss test a stockbroker.
跟我一起走吧 去你以前的地方看看
Ride with me. Knock on some doors of your old haunts.
看看谁在招人
See who's hiring.
我有毒 没人会收我的
I'm toxic. Nobody's gonna bring me on.
你需要一个工作 贱♥人♥
You need a J-O-B, bitch.
但现在你得转移一下注意力
But for right now you need to take your mind off things.
回家吧 放松一下
Go home. Relax.
再和艾莉森生个孩子
Put another baby in Allison.
明天又是崭新的一天
Tomorrow's a new day.
我买♥♥了洗甲水
I picked up the nail polish remover.
我今晚一定要把浴缸的污渍清理掉
I'm gonna get that ring out of the bathtub tonight if it kills me.
工作怎么样
How was work?
很好
Good. Great.
你准备好走了吗
Are you almost ready to go?
嗯
Yeah.
我想着趁我还在 先收拾一下
Just want to finish a few things while I was here.
车明早来接我
Car picks me up early in the morning.
你不去就好了
I wish you didn't have to go.
这事还挺重要的
Well, it's kind of a big deal, you know?
他们派了个助手飞去芝加哥
Them flying an assistant to Chicago.
这些高管还有我这个老油条
All these execs and just little old me
要帮忙做演讲
helping out with the presentation.
我为你骄傲
I am so proud of you.
只剩我和珀尔 我都不知道怎么过了
I just don't know how it's gonna be, just me and Pearl.
嗯 她又早睡了
Yeah. She went to sleep early again.
她过去常常等我回家的
She used to wait up for me to get home.
我知道 但是心理医生说
I know, but the therapist said
会有一个调整期
there's gonna be an adjustment period.
要多久
For how long?
迈克 你坐了三年牢 好吗
Mike, you were in jail for three years, all right?
她当时才6岁 给她点时间 好吗