Who are you,
and what are you doing with my cadaver?
I'm Dr. Harrison,
and Mr. Cardelini is my patient.
He had a pulmonary embolism post-op.
You a liver surgeon?
Yeah, it's my first week here.
好吧 新人 这是我的尸体
Okay, freshman, this is my cadaver.
Mr. Cardelini is the first death we've had in a week,
and I need someone dead to demonstrate on for my interns.
Oh, but the stitches are too far apart.
And you use vertical stitches on an incision like that.
- That is old-school thinking. - I was taught by old school.
Weren't we all, but we leave that behind.
Stitch him up, freshman.
I want my body in perfect shape.
- I don't even know your name. - You don't need to.
- Don't be so sure. - Excuse me?
What if I end up being the guy you can't live without?
艾米莉 艾米莉 醒醒
Emily, Emily, wake up.
Wake up, Emily.
I can see your beautiful face for the first time.
I was right.
I am the pretty one.
These are all the questionnaires of those women we had to test.
Oh, just leave 'em. I'll handle it.
-真的吗 -真的 回家吧
- Serious? - Yeah, go home.
-我爱你 谢了 -走吧
- Oh, I love you, thank you. - Go.
Oh, and here's that book you ordered on Langston Hughes.
- Thanks. - Okay.
- Yeah. - I'll see you tomorrow morning.
- See you tomorrow. - All righty.
All right, I still have a little work to do.
I want you to take an Uber, all right?
You're too tired to drive.
- Good work. - You too.
美剧 | 心跳（2016） | 导航列表