In sha Allah.
很漂亮
It's beautiful.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
-是1962年产的 -1962年产的奥斯汀-希利
- It's a 1962 -- - 1962 Austin-Healey
直列六缸 150马力
with a straight six at 150 horsepower.
我这辆只有132马力
Well, this one only has 132.
抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
不必 你很了解车
No, you really know your cars.
我了解这一辆
I know this one.
我父亲之前有一辆和这辆一样
My father had one just like it --
不论是颜色还是其他
same color and everything.
曾是他的最爱
It was his favorite.
你父亲品位很好
Well, your father has excellent taste.
曾经是
Had.
他刚刚过世了
He passed away recently.
我很遗憾
I'm terribly sorry.
他让你开过吗
Well, did he ever let you drive it?
在我的国家 女人不被鼓励
Well, in my country, women are not encouraged
或者说 允许开车
or licensed to drive.
显然 这让我们容易犯罪
Apparently, it makes us vulnerable to sin.
只有一种办法可以检验
Well, there's only one way to find out.
莱利先生 很抱歉打断你
Mr. Riley, so sorry to interrupt you.
-我有... -温特斯小姐
- I had a -- - Ah, Ms. Winters.
哈拉比将军 这位是斯特拉·温特斯
General Halabi, this is Stella Winters,
另一位来自伦敦的潜在投资者
another potential investor from London.
很高兴见到你 将军
A pleasure to meet you, General.
我想我发现伊迪丝的珠宝了
I think I found Edith's jewels.
你没有
You did not.
是的 我没有
No, I didn't.
但我的确发现了海滨房♥
But I did find the beach house.
它在佩顿祖父母的名下
It belonged to Payton's grandparents.
目前对外出租
It's a rental property now,
但是没人关注到这块地
but it's the one place nobody's looked yet.
有事吗
You need something?
-我 -你可以出去了
- Uh -- - We're good.
谢谢你 丹尼
Thanks, Danny.
是关于那幅画
It's about the painting.
显然 玛莉亚·凯琳
Apparently, Maria Kreyn paints
一直是把画框四面画满的
all the way to the edge of her canvases.
伪造者只能仿造画框里的内容
And a forger can only copy the image inside the frame.
所以 如果你把画架去掉
Right, so, if you take the frame off
而边界是空白的...
and the borders are blank...
那么这幅画是赝品
The painting's a forgery.
这幅是真品
This is the real...
玛莉亚·凯琳亲笔
Maria Kreyn.
所以 博物馆里的那幅
So, the one in the museum is --
是赝品
Fake.
而他们不知道
And they have no idea.
你要告诉小瓦吗
Are you gonna tell Val?
我应该 我真的应该说
I should. I really should.
所以我们都同意你应该做什么
So, we're both in agreement about what you should do.
可你想怎么做
What do you want to do?
我想要找到画了
What I want to do is find the artist
博物馆那幅仿品的画家
who forged the painting in the museum
然后利用他找到克里斯托弗
and use him to get to Christopher.
-你要劝我放弃吗 -你想要我劝你吗
- Are you gonna talk me out of it? - Do you want me to?
你会告诉小瓦吗
Are you gonna tell Val?
让我来帮你吧
Are you gonna let me help you?
一个不被允许开车的女人
How does a woman who isn't allowed to drive
怎么会开得像纳斯卡冠军一样
drive like a NASCAR champion?
我父亲教我的
My father taught me.
他只是从不让我开希利
He just never let me drive the Healey.
他不担心你会犯罪吗
He wasn't worried about you and sin?
只告诉我怎样尽快驶离罪恶
Only to know how to drive away from it as quickly as possible.
听起来他是个智慧的人
Sounds like he was a very wise man.
的确是
He was.
抱歉 我不是故意...
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to --
没事 没关系
Oh, no. It's -- It's all right.
你知道 他们说一切都会过去的
You know, they say it's supposed to get easier --
总有一天我一觉醒来 然后放下
that one day I'll wake up and just be over it,
但我不知道我是不是想放下
but I don't know if I want that.
我想你永远做不到放下
I don't know you ever get over it.
你也失去了某人
You've lost someone, too?
我失去的 完全不能跟你比
Well, my loss - in no way compares with yours.
那么 她叫什么
Well, what's her name, then?
她是谁
Who is she?
你不认识她
You don't know her.
为什么分开了
Why did it end?
我们分手是因为我...
It ended because I...
不够勇敢
wasn't brave enough.
那么 还有机会
Well, then, there's still time.
有什么机会
Time for what?
让你变得勇敢
For you to be brave.
你在这待多久
How long are you in town?
其实 我明天就得去纽约了
Actually, I'm supposed to be off for New York tomorrow.
不太巧
Well, I'm sorry to hear that.
今天下午之前
You know, up until this afternoon,
我都没喜欢上洛杉矶
I didn't think I liked Los Angeles.
佩顿都想开车从你身上碾过去了
So, Payton tries to run you over with his car,
你还觉得他是无辜的吗
and you still think he's innocent?
杀了伊迪丝对佩顿来说一点好处都没有
Payton had nothing to gain by killing Edith.
他已经被排除在她遗嘱之外了
He was already out of her will.
那他更有理由把能拿的都拿走然后逃跑
All the more reason to take what he could and run.
如果我拿了老妇人价值一百万的珠宝
So, if I were $1 million worth of old lady jewels,
我会藏哪
where would I hide?
你去屋里找 我去外面看看
You start with the house. I'll take the grounds.
好
Okay.
屋里什么都没有
Well, there's nothing in the house.
什么 你这么快就...
What? You find so--
天哪
Oh, my God.
我错怪杰弗里了
I was wrong about Jeffrey.
伊迪丝不是他杀的
He didn't kill Edith.
我全判断错了
I was wrong about all of it.
都是佩顿做的
It was Payton the entire time.
我真高兴你没去上海
I'm so glad you're not in Shanghai.
公主没正式决定要留下来
The princess hasn't officially decided to stay.
她会的
She will.
谁能拒绝得了你呢
Who can resist you?
这次不是那样
It's not like that.
我知道
I know.
给我吧
Hey, give me that.
我们一直都非常成熟地对待我们的关系
We've always be so adult about our relationship,
即使出于工作需要我们跟别人在一起
even when the job demanded we were with other people.
但我得承认
But I have to admit...
小心
Oh, careful.
我嫉妒爱丽丝·沃恩
I was jealous of Alice Vaughan,
嫉妒你们在一起的生活
of your life together.
我们也能那样的 你知道吗
We could have that, you know?
我们可以销声匿迹
We could disappear...
过安定的生活
settle down...
读读书
read books.
你会坚持不过三十秒
You'd last 30 seconds.
我则十秒
I'd last 10.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我以为她毁了你呢
I thought she'd ruined you.
佩顿逃跑了
Payton's on the run.
他不见了 他们发布了全境通缉
He's gone. They put out an APB.
你是对的 我该休一段时间
You were right. I should take time off.
我能说你是第一个
May I point out that you actually solved this case --
破了这案子的人吗
something no one has been able to do?
你就别休假了
美剧 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表