You're not taking time off.
事实上 警方想知道你这是否有线索
In fact, the police want to know if you found anything
帮他们找到佩顿
that will help them find Payton.
他不在他家 也不在海边的房♥子里
Well, he's not at his house. He's not at the beach house.
-查了伊迪丝家吗 -你觉得他在那
- Did they check Edith's? - You think he's there?
不 但那可能有能帮我们找到他的线索
No, but maybe there's more there that could help us find him.
-爱丽丝 -怎么
- Alice? - Yeah?
-我找到伪造的人了 -怎么找到的
- So, I found the forger. - You did? How?
我觉得必须是个本地人
Well, I figured it had to be someone local
因为从你给克里斯托弗看了画
since it was only a few days
到他把画留给你
between you showing the painting to Christopher
只隔了几天时间 所以
and him leaving it for you, so...
伊丽莎白·沃克曼
Elizabeth Workman.
她很厉害 很迅速
She's very good, very fast,
稍微威胁了一下之后
after a little blackmail very helpful,
马上就说了客户的名字 朱利安·马什
and gave up the name of her client, Julian Marsh.
显然是个化名 但我交叉对比了
Obviously it's a pseudonym, but when I cross-referenced it
克里斯托弗·霍尔后 找到了这些
with "Christopher Hall," I found these.
"克里斯托弗·莱恩·霍尔享年75岁"
"Christopher Ryan Hall dies at 75."
你遇到克里斯托弗·莱恩·霍尔是同一周
The same week you met your Christopher Ryan Hall.
套路都一样
And there's a pattern.
两者的讣告都是不幸的背景
Both obits -- tragic backstories,
无在世亲属
no surviving family members,
登在《纽约论♥坛♥》上
and published in the New York Tribune.
你能否翻翻《论♥坛♥报》
Can you look in the Trib and see if there's
看看有没有其他讣告 也是这种套路的
any other obits - that follow the same pattern?
我已经开始找了
I already started.
你去哪
Where are you going?
我让克里斯托弗跑了
I let Christopher get away.
我不会再让佩顿·罗克韦尔跑了的
I'm not gonna lose Payton Rockwell.
有人吗
Hello?
爱丽丝
Alice.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我看你车停门口了
I saw your car out front.
我以为是佩顿
I thought you might be Payton.
警方叫我们帮忙找他
The police asked us to help find him.
我想如果来搜下他房♥间
I thought if I searched his room...
有发现吗
Did you find anything?
还没
Not yet.
我过些时候再来 免得你和丽贝卡
I should come back later if you and Rebecca are--
别 留下吧 我想帮忙
No, uh, stay. Uh, I want to help.
只要能为伊迪丝讨回公道都行
Anything to finally bring some justice to Edith.
你还是把鞋脱了吧
You might want to take off your shoes.
会把地毯弄脏的
You'll ruin the carpet.
我先行一步了
Now, if you'll excuse me.
好让你跑着去告诉警♥察♥我杀了伊迪丝吗
So you can run and tell the police I killed Edith?
以及偷窃珠宝 弄成像是抢劫的样子
And stole the jewels - to make it look like a robbery.
利用丽贝卡离开监狱
And used Rebecca to get out of jail.
再利用我
And used me.
你几乎是直接把佩顿的iPad交给我
You basically put Payton's iPad in my hands
我就有了一切能帮你栽赃佩顿的理由
so I'd have everything I need to frame Payton for you.
就算是我♥干♥的 我在
Even if I did, I can't be tried
被宣告无罪后
for the same crime
不能因同一罪名再次受到审判
after an acquittal.
这就是"禁止双重危险"原则之美
That's the beauty of double jeopardy.
除非我犯了完全不同的罪行
I'd have to commit an entirely different crime.
除非我另杀他人
I'd have to kill somebody else...
一个新的人
somebody new.
爱丽丝
Alice?
沃恩小姐正要走
Ms. Vaughan was just leaving.
丹尼 立刻派四个警卫到罗克韦尔公♥寓♥
Danny, I need four security agents at the Rockwell mansion ASAP.
凶手是杰弗里
It's Jeffrey. He's --
丽贝卡
Rebecca?
是他杀了她
He killed her...
为了钱
for the money.
我什么都给他了
I gave him everything --
我的事业 名誉
my career, my reputation,
整个人生
my whole life!
我到底出什么问题了
What is wrong with me?
我到底出什么问题了
What is wrong with me?
谢谢你不说"我早就告诉过你了"
For not saying, "I told you so."
从杰弗里来这开始
I second-guessed you from the minute
我就一直不相信你
Jeffrey walked into this office.
你有理由这么做
You had every right to.
我还以为你无论干什么
I thought you were making it
都要联想到克里斯托弗
all about Christopher.
我曾经是
I was.
现在仍是
I still am.
我现在只能这样
It is all I can do right now
否则我时时刻刻都想找到他然后
to not spend every waking moment trying to find him so I can...
然后怎么样 杀了他
"Can" What? Kill him?
丽贝卡的律师可以以自卫为理由为她脱身
Rebecca's lawyers may be talking self-defense,
但她的人生 她的事业
but her life, her career --
我不会让你步她后尘的
I'm not letting you go down that road.
戈登
你得和他谈谈
You should talk to him.
为什么你从始至终都站在他那边
How is it that you're on his side in all of this?
整整十年 他只犯了一个错
He made a mistake -- one mistake in 10 years --
而且他还向你坦白了
and he told you about it.
他当然要向我坦白
Of course he told me about it.
我是个私♥人♥侦♥探♥
I'm a private investigator.
向我坦白并不能减轻他的过错
He doesn't get points for telling me about it.
最糟糕的是
And the worst part is
我想念他
I miss him.
我懂你的感受
I know what you mean.
我想念一个并不存在的人
I miss someone who doesn't exist.
你在看讣告吗
Are you reading the obits?
是啊
Yeah.
我喜欢看人们的故事如何结尾
I like to see how people's stories end.
我需要你帮我个忙
I need you to do something for me.
记得你给我看的那些讣告吗
You know those obits you showed me?
爱丽丝 我找到了
Alice, I found the perfect dead guy
与克里斯托弗类型一致的完美死者
exactly Christopher's type.
这是迈克尔·索恩的验尸报告
Coroner's report on Michael Thorne,
55岁 死于这周二
55, died Tuesday.
妻子在二十年前出车祸死亡
Wife died in a car crash 20 years ago.
没有幸存的亲戚
No surviving relatives.
简直完美
It's perfect.
我会在纽约论♥坛♥报上刊登一则讣告
I'll put an obit in the Trib,
如果他上钩了
and if he bites,
就会使用迈克尔·索恩的社保号♥
he'll use Michael Thorne's social security number
办信♥用♥卡♥
to open up credit cards.
然后我就能追踪到
Which I'll track.
那时 我们就能找到他
And then, we'll have him.
达奥探员
Agent Dao.
我没打算来惹事
I come in peace.
我很荣幸 那也请心平气和地走吧
I'm glad. Now, please, go in peace.
我是来道歉的
I'm here to apologize.
我和我上司谈过了
After talking with my supervisor --
是被你上司训斥了吧
"Being reprimanded" by your supervisor.
你在这宗案子里不再是嫌疑人了
You are no longer a suspect in this investigation.
据马克斯所说
According to Max,
我在这宗案子里从来都不是嫌疑人
I was never a suspect in this investigation.
但你是条线索 沃恩小姐
You were a lead, Ms. Vaughan.
如果不对每一条线索穷追不舍
What kind of detective would I be
那我还是什么探员
if I didn't follow every lead?
而且你希望我们抓住他 不是吗
And you want us to catch him...don't you?
晚安 达奥探员
Good night, Agent Dao.
你好
Hello.
我想刊登一条讣告
I'd like to place an obituary.
迈克尔·彼得·索恩
Michael Peter Thorne.
美剧 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表