- All right, I got him. - No, you go get the Princess.
-把她带离这里 -好 好
- Get her out of here. - All right, all right.
国际长途
-你好 -听我说
- Hello? - Listen to me.
你得离开 离开餐厅
You need to leave. Get out of the restaurant.
这里太危险
It is too dangerous here.
我求你 走吧
I'm begging you, just go.
谢谢
Thank you.
调查局有理由怀疑
The Bureau has reason to believe
克里斯托弗·霍尔就是现在的迈克尔·索恩
Christopher Hall is now Michael Thorne.
他的信♥用♥卡♥记录指引我来了这里
His credit card led me here,
相信你也是
as I believe it did you.
介意告诉我刚才的情况吗
Care to tell me what happened?
他对你做了什么
What he did to you?
他不是你认为的那个人
He's not who you think he is.
他是杀手
He's a killer.
你凭一己之力永远抓不到他
And you'll never catch him on your own.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
也许我们该交换信息了
Maybe it's time we compared notes.
你旅途中用卡西姆·哈拉比的名字
You'll be traveling as Qasim Halabi.
那样扎拉的家人就会认为
That way, Zara's family will think
他带着他们的钱逃到了墨西哥
that he ran off to Mexico with all their money.
护照 现金 美元和比索
Passport, cash -- U.S. and pesos.
我懂这套流程
I know the drill.
我不懂的是为什么我的局
What I don't know is how my con ended
最后都会变成大晚上的
with me burying the body of my mark
让我去埋尸体
in the middle of the night
而他就能去跟公主吃甜点
while he was having dessert with the Princess.
瑞吉 我保证尽可能从公主那多套点钱
Reggie, I promise, I will make enough off the Princess
至少把我们欠的债还清
to cover all our debt and then some.
剩下的我的那部分归你
And my share of the "then some" will go to you.
我给你叫辆车
I'll call you a car.
这件事对不住了
I am sorry about all this.
-别对不住了 对付住吧 -好的
- Don't be sorry. Be smart. - Right.
我无法待在你身边保护你 所以
I'm not gonna be around here to protect you, okay, so...
别和红发妞纠缠了
No redheads.
别管她了
Leave her alone.
听到了吗
You copy?
早上好 米歇尔
Morning, Mitchell.
你回来了
You're back.
你感觉怎么样
Hey. How you feeling?
-你还好吗 -有点虚弱 但
- Are you okay? - I'm a bit shaky, but...
收到实验室回复了吗
Did we hear back from the lab?
输液袋检测结果没问题
The I.V. Bag tested clean.
什么
What?
他们没发现添加剂或毒素 什么都没有
They found no additives, no toxins, nothing.
不 不可能 我都有不良反应
No, that's not possible. I had a reaction.
我走不了 看不见
I couldn't walk, I couldn't see...
有可能是其他东西导致的吗
Could it have been anything else?
食物中毒
Food poisoning?
你有吃喝其他东西吗
Did you have anything unusual to eat or drink?
你现在还不能走 麦克道尔女士
I can't let you leave, Ms. McDowell.
我们得让你的血糖指数恢复了才行
Not till we've got your blood-sugar levels back up.
橙汁还是苹果汁
Orange juice or apple juice?
是果汁
It was the juice.
我们回去拿到
When we went back to get a sample
沃特金斯医生给的果汁的样本后
of the juice from Dr. Watkins,
实验室检测出含有颠茄成分
the lab discovered it was laced with belladonna.
能触发类似多发性硬化症症状的自然毒素
A natural toxin that can mimic the symptoms of M.S.
我不明白
I don't understand.
沃特金斯医生为什么要搞砸自己的试验
Why would Dr. Watkins tank his own trial?
因为药物没有起作用
Because the drug wasn't working.
他妻子的病情没有好转
His wife wasn't responding to it.
她病得越来越厉害
She was getting worse.
所以他想如果搞砸试验
So he figured if he tanked the trial,
他就能从头来过
he could start over.
把情况变好 给她一次对抗病魔的机会
Get it right. Give her a fighting chance.
所以就给其余所有人下毒
By poisoning the rest of us?
好消息是 你可以立案了
The good news is, you have a case.
多亏有你
Thanks to you.
我们可以立案了
We have a case.
怎么样
How about that?
如果你和苏珊有进一步的需要
Listen, if you or Susan need anything moving forward...
我想我最好
I think it's best
指派一名同事到你们这
if I assign one of my associates to you guys.
她不愿跟我说话
She won't talk to me.
她不愿看我
She won't look at me.
你在调解会放她鸽子
You stood her up at mediation.
-我不想离婚 -那你为什么这么做
- I don't want this divorce. - Then why did you do it?
对不起 我不懂
I'm sorry. I don't understand.
如果你爱她...
If you love her...
跟她没关系
It had nothing to do with her.
是我的错
It was me.
我想 应该是害怕吧...
It was fear, I think...
因为我害怕比她年长
of being older than she is,
因为我害怕每一刻老去
and getting older by the second
所以我希望自己不这么想
and wanting to feel not that.
然后想到发生那件事之后还要对她撒谎
And then the thought - of lying to her after all that
这比出轨还要难受 因为...
was worse than the cheating because...
我跟她无话不谈
I tell her everything.
她是我的至交
She's my best friend.
小爱 我真蠢
Oh, Allie, I'm so stupid.
听着 我很抱歉让你两难
Look, I'm sorry to put you in the middle,
可是你能帮我把这些给她吗
but would you please give these to her for me?
高登
Gordon...
别担心
Don't worry.
我签了
I've signed them.
他签了
He signed them.
我知道
I know.
他真的要和我离婚了
He's actually giving me a divorce.
这是你希望的 不是吗
That's what you wanted, right?
小瓦 这真是你希望的吗
Val? Is that really what you want?
你怎么会这么问
How can you ask me that?
我是说 在你经历克里斯托弗之后
I mean, after what Christopher did to you --
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是...
I just...
我希望相信这是有可能的
I want to believe it's possible --
爱情是可能存在的
That love is possible.
尤其在经历克里斯托弗这一场之后
Especially after what Christopher did to me.
国际电♥话♥
喂
Hello?
你还好吗
You okay?
你没资格问我好不好
You have no right to ask me that.
-小爱 -别这样 别这样
- Allie. - Don't. Don't.
你是谁
Who are you?
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
我要 我要挂电♥话♥了
I'm gonna h-- I'm gonna hang up.
别 请别挂
Please don't. Don't hang up.
所以那是你最近的受害者吗
So was that your latest victim --
你在餐厅的约会对象
your date at the restaurant?
我不能和你讨论那个 为你的安全着想
I can't discuss that with you, for your own safety.
否则我有朝一日会死在汽车后备箱
Or I might end up dead in the trunk of a car?
是你杀的娜塔莉·迪尚吗
Did you kill Nathalie Duchamp?
谁告诉你的 达奥探员吗
Who told you that? Agent Dao?
是不是你
Did you?
当然不是
Of course not.
你不能相信达奥
You can't trust Dao.
而我可以相信你
But I can trust you?
我只想确认你没事
I just wanted to make sure you were okay.
你怎么给苏珊找到那份工作的
How did you get Susan that job?
-怎么了 -如果这一切都是骗局
- Why? - If it was all a con,
而你不是克里斯托弗·霍尔
美剧 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表