She partnered with Marie Sherwood,
马莉·舍伍德合伙
her best friend and roommate.
马莉刚完成她在斯坦福的MBA课程的时候
Marie was finishing her MBA at Stanford
她和格温一起创办了天马工业
when she and Gwen launched Pegasys,
这家小创业公♥司♥
a tiny startup
立即吸引了菲利普·汤普森的关注
that caught the eye of Phillip Thompson.
所以当格温忙着开♥发♥视若赛的时候
So while Gwen was busy engineering THRUsight...
马莉则在忙着
Marie was busy engineering
把天马工业卖♥♥给奥林匹斯之巅
the sale of Pegasys to Olympic Edge,
来给格温提供她所需要的资金和资源
giving Gwen all the money and resources she needed
让视若赛成为现实产品 并投入生产
to get THRUsight off her laptop and into production.
直到那晚她消失了
Until the night she disappeared.
根据菲利普·汤普森的说法
And according to Phillip Thompson,
格温做事从来不会错过期限
Gwen never missed a deadline.
所以我们认为她被竞争对手绑♥架♥了
So we're thinking kidnapping by a rival company.
我有一张可能人选的名单
I have a list of possible candidates.
也可能被独♥裁♥政♥府♥或恐怖组织绑♥架♥了
Or a dictatorship or a terrorist cell.
我正在互联网上比较隐密的角落找线索
I'm looking into some of the darker corners of the Internet.
-追踪到那台笔记本电脑了吗 -还没
- Any luck tracking the laptop? - Not yet.
但我们的确有格温的车的线索了
But we do have a lead on Gwen's car.
苏菲黑进格温的法斯达克帐户
Sophie was able to hack in to her FasTrak account,
她在周六早上从76号♥出口离开210公路
and on Saturday morning, she took Exit 76 off of 210.
76号♥出口是什么
What's Exit 76?
圣阿尔瓦雷斯健行步道
The San Alvarez hiking trails.
联络马莉 找出格温最喜欢的步道
Call Marie. Find out if Gwen had a favorite trail there.
灯光峰顶 我们现在出发
Lamplight Peak. We're headed there now.
圣阿尔瓦雷斯步道 灯光峰顶
丹尼 带肖恩跟你们去
Oh, and, Danny, take Shawn with you.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
万一我们碰到恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
If we're dealing with terrorists...
我能对付恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
I can handle terrorists.
-他 -只是
- Oh, he's -- - Just...
-他块头比你大 -为了安全起见
- He's bigger than you are. - ...To be safe.
找到了 那是格温的车
There it is. That's Gwen's car.
看起来停在那里一阵子了
Looks like it's been there awhile.
说不定我们会走运
Maybe we'll get lucky
发现笔记本电脑也在这里
and the laptop will be here, too?
我可不这么想
I wouldn't count on it.
或许我应该走在你前面
You might want to let me go first.
为什么 可能有炸♥弹♥吗
Why? In case there's a bomb?
我是说 为什么她会把炸♥弹♥放在她的
I mean, why would she booby-trap her own --
他在保护我们
He's trying to protect us.
车子没问题
It's clean.
他怎么知道 你怎么知道
How does he know that? How do you know that?
难道你不用车底镜之类的东西
Don't you need one of those under-the-car mirror things
或是用嗅弹犬吗
or a dog who smells bombs for a living?
车子没锁
It was unlocked.
对 我知道
Yeah, I got that.
这里没有笔记本电脑
There's no laptop.
我们去步道找找吧
Shall we take to the trail?
-你应该让我走前面 -我们可以的
- You might want to let me go first. - Yeah, we got it.
你知道他只是在做他该做的事
You know, he's just doing his job.
他把外套脱掉了
He took off his jacket.
为什么你不喜欢他 他人很好
Why don't you like him? He's so nice.
长相
Looking --
我想你的意思是他"长相英俊"
"Nice-looking" I think is what you're trying to say.
天啊 你嫉妒他吗
Oh, my God. Are you jealous?
我嫉妒他 他是个白♥痴♥
Of that guy? He's an idiot.
他不是白♥痴♥ 他读耶鲁大学
Actually, he's not. He went to Yale.
那不能证明他不是白♥痴♥
That's not proof that he's not an idiot.
他以最优异成绩毕业
He graduated summa cum laude.
拉丁语的意思是"不是白♥痴♥"
That's Latin for "Not an idiot."
你跟他聊过天吗
Have you ever even talked to him?
我似乎不是他想要的聊天对象
I'm not the one he seems to want to talk to.
我们分头行动
Let's split up...
这样你们两位能单独相处
So you two can be alone.
丹 你应该让我在前面带路
Dan, you might want to let me lead the way.
我没事
I'm fine.
天啊 你还好吗
Oh, my gosh. Are you okay?
你还好吗 伙计
You okay, man?
天马工业
是格温
It's Gwen.
事情发展得好快
It's all been happening so quickly.
我们目前已经收到12所慈善机构的回应
We've gotten responses from 12 charities so far,
但我认为我找到最适合的机构了
but I think I've found the right one.
它叫全球女性基金会
It's called - the Worldwide Women's Fund,
经营者是一位非常了不起的女士
and it's run by the most incredible woman.
我等不及让你跟她见面了
I can't wait for you to meet her.
我们跟她预约时间碰面
Let's make an appointment with her.
这就是为什么我打给你 她就在这里
Uh, that's why I called you. She's here.
佩吉·贝克 很高兴让你认识
Paige Baker, I'd like for you to meet...
迈克尔·索恩
Michael Thorne.
真是个惊喜
What a surprise.
你们怎么认识彼此的
How do you two know each other?
我们最近合作一个特别项目
We recently collaborated on a special event,
但他突然离开了
but he dropped out unexpectedly.
我们上次谈话时 你给我的印象是
When last we spoke, you gave me the impression
你正在寻求其他方向
you were pursuing other avenues.
那应该是个误会
A misunderstanding then.
我希望这不会影响我们的合作
I hope it doesn't get in the way of our working together.
不 当然不会
No. Of course not.
索恩先生非常擅长他的工作
Mr. Thorne is the best at what he does.
你们是一对很抢眼的情侣
You two make quite the power couple.
我们不是情侣
Oh, we're not together.
迈克尔是我的生意合伙人
Michael's my business associate.
我也希望能凑合你们
I'd set you up with him,
但他爱上另外一位女士了
but he's in love with another woman.
-公主 -是吗
- Princess. - Is he?
是的 而且他一直对她的事讳莫如深
Yes, and he's been very mysterious about her.
他都不愿意告诉我她的名字
He won't even tell me her name,
只告诉我她伤透了他的心
only that she broke his heart.
她伤透了他的心
She broke his heart? Mm.
发布会的宣传人员打来的
Oh, that's a publicist about the press launch.
我马上回来
I'll just be a moment.
你好
Hello.
你得马上离开
You have to leave right now.
你看上去还没明白 迈克尔
You don't seem to understand, Michael.
这里由我说了算
I have the power here.
我可以向公主揭发你
I can expose you to the princess.
我可以逮捕你
I can have you arrested.
以什么罪名
For what?
你拿回了你的钱
You got your money back.
也拿回了你客户的钱
You got your client's money back.
你没有我的任何证据
You've got nothing on me.
他说得对 我们需要他坦白
He's right. We need a confession.
为什么盯上了我
Why did you target me?
不是我盯上了你 是和我一起工作的人
I didn't target you. The people I work with did.
他们也盯上了扎拉公主
They targeted Princess Zara, too.
和他一起工作的人
The people he works with.
他们是谁
Who are they?
太好了 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
发布会看上去搞定了
Looks like the press launch is a go.
我错过了什么
Now, what'd I miss?
只是在讨论后勤的问题
Just going over some logistics.
约他离开公主单独见你
Ask him to meet you privately, away from the princess.
什么时候我们见面讨论下细节
When shall we meet to discuss the details?
我有你的电♥话♥号♥码 我会联♥系♥你
I've got your number. I'll be in touch.
你还好吗
You all right?
你做得不错
You did well.
拜托
Please.
你让他开口了
You got him talking.
我会留在这里跟着他以防他离开
美剧 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表