你想要什么
What would you like?
你真恶心
You are disgusting.
我觉得我很好
I think I'm nice.
军队和媒体都在宣传妮娅的经历
So, both the Army and the media are making Nia
把她塑造成了大家关注的焦点
the center of attention with these stories.
各大出版物上的文章
There have been articles for and against her
对她褒贬不一
in every major publication.
留言板上的评论也完全失控
And the stuff on the message boards is out of control.
女游骑兵一路绿灯上战场
但这人肯定和她很熟
But this was somebody close to her,
熟到能够偷到她的军牌
close enough to steal her dog tags.
游骑兵学校的某个同学
Someone she went to Ranger school with,
某位被淘汰的学员
someone who washed out?
苏菲和我查了被淘汰学员的名单
Sophie and I went through a list of the wash-outs.
到目前为止 只有一个人
And so far, there's only one of them
能接触到类似的正式公文
who's had access to this kind of official stationary.
埃文·康纳斯中尉
1st Lieutenant Evan Connors.
是这个贱♥人♥发的死亡威胁吗
That little bitch is making death threats?
我没这么说 也没用这些词
I didn't say that, or use those words,
他有说过类似的话吗
but has he ever said anything?
没有 他不会这样的
No. No, he knows better.
其他游骑兵呢
What about any other Rangers?
其他人就像我的家人一样
The other Rangers are my family now.
一直帮助我 不会是他们
They've got my back. It isn't them.
那游骑兵以外的人呢
What about outside the Rangers?
那就只有肖恩了
The only person I see is Shawn.
肖恩
Shawn?
沙利文 就是肖恩探员
Sullivan, as in Agent Shawn.
慢着 所以你和肖恩是
Wait, so you and Shawn are --
不是 他不是和你在约会吗
No, I thought he was dating you.
没有 我们只是出去过几次
No, I mean, we've gone out a couple times --
抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm sorry. Look, I'm sorry.
-这是秘密吗 -不 不是
- Was that a secret? - No, no.
没事的
No, it's fine.
我什么时候可以和埃文·康纳斯谈谈
So, when do I get to have this little chat with Evan Connors?
暂时不行 先等我们拿到证据再说
Not yet. Not until we have proof.
我们会找到这个人的 不管他是谁
We'll find this guy, whoever he is.
再给我们一点时间
Just... give us a little more time.
以前你是克里斯托弗·霍尔时
We're talking more now than we did
我们聊得都没这么多
when you were Christopher Hall.
你现在在哪
Where are you now?
准备去勒拉格领♥事♥馆♥归还手链
On my way to the Larágan Consulate to return the bracelet.
爱丽丝 别这么做
Alice, don't do that.
达奥探员也在追查它
Agent Dao is looking for it, too.
我现在完全不担心达奥
Dao's the least of my problems right now.
我此时也是
Mine, too, at the moment.
我待会儿再打给你
I'll have to call you back.
你们是在找这个吗
I assume you're here for this?
小爱 小心后面
Allie, behind you!
枪和手链我就拿走了
I'll take that gun and the bracelet.
你还好吧 受伤了吗 脖子没事吧
Are you all right? Are you hurt? Is your neck okay?
-我没事 没事 -脖子怎么样 没事吧
- I'm fine! I'm fine! - How's your neck? How's your neck?
-他们跑了 -你脖子还好吗
- They're getting away! They're getting away! - Is your neck okay?
-你不能去追他们 -别教我该怎么做
- You're not going after them. - Don't tell me what to do.
快上车 不然别挡道
Get in the car or get out of my way!
这是我的债务 我的问题
This is my debt! It's my problem!
这是我的错 是我从你那偷来的
It's my fault - I stole the bracelet from you.
我要一个人去
I am doing this alone.
让我帮你吧
Let me help.
我想帮你
I want to help.
你想帮我偷手链
You want to help me steal a bracelet?
我不想让你送命
I want to help you not die.
你对这些人一点都不了解
You don't know anything about these people --
不管是他们的来历 还是行事风格
who they are or how they work.
没错 我不了解
No, I don't.
但我知道有人了解他们
But I know someone who does.
你想和达奥探员合作吗
You want to work with Agent Dao?
你确定吗
Are you absolutely sure?
他回来了吗
Is he back?
-有他的消息吗 -还没有
- Have you heard from him? - Not yet.
你俩不是搭档吗
I thought you two were supposed to be partners.
是啊
We are.
我和小本搭档时
When Benji and I were partners,
他的行踪我总是一清二楚
I knew where he was at all times.
也许这就是他跟我搭档 而不选你的原因
Well, maybe that's why he's working with me and not with you.
你心情不好
You're in a mood.
我想你了 你知道吗
I have missed you, you know.
你才没有
You have not.
真的
I have.
之前所有的事都是你来处理
You used to do all the work.
我什么都不用做
I didn't have to do anything.
是啊 当皇帝的感觉真好
Yeah, it's good to be king.
你当初真的以为父亲死后
Did you actually think that when Dad died
他们会让你来掌管大局吗
they would put you in charge?
我不知道你是否注意到了 亲爱的
I mean, I don't know if you've noticed, darling,
你毕竟是个女人
but you're kind of a lady.
男人不喜欢听从女人发号♥施令
Men don't like taking orders from ladies.
这话你和女王说去
Tell that to the Queen.
我觉得伊丽莎白也明白这一点
I think Elizabeth knows.
其实吧
The thing is...
你表现得像是被家族放逐了一样
you act as if you've been exiled.
实际上是你抛弃了我
When, in actual fact, you abandoned me,
还把小本带走了
and you took Benji with you.
这件事上他有选择权
He did have a choice in the matter.
是的 但你提供的诱惑
Yeah, but I couldn't exactly offer him
我给不了 对不对
the same enticements, could I?
你又不是没试过
Not for lack of trying.
他是个直男 不是吗
He is rather straight, isn't he?
上帝保佑他
Bless him.
你这边的事怎么样了
How are things in that department?
挺好的 谢谢
Fine, thanks.
你和那个女人又如何呢 她叫什么来着
How's about things with you and whatever her name is?
她叫费莉希蒂
Felicity.
她对你们俩非常着迷
She's fascinated by the two of you.
她说你们现在每场骗局都亲力亲为
She tells me you do all your own legwork for every con.
是啊 因为欠你这么多债
Yeah, well, - we can't exactly afford staff
我们实在雇不起人
with the debt you've got us carrying.
我一直想问你
I keep meaning to ask you.
到底发生了什么
What happened?
你们怎么可能突然间就身无分文了
How come you got no money all of a sudden?
你们以前可是非常擅长这种事
You used to be very good at this.
现在仍然是
I still am!
不是我的问题 是你的宝贝小本
It's not me. It's your precious Benji.
真的吗
Really?
说说看
Do tell.
你回来了
You're back.
我好担心 担心你 不是担心手链
I was worried. About you, not the bracelet.
能给我吗
Can I have it?
对不起
I'm sorry.
米奇·夏夫在那埋伏着
Mickey Shive was waiting for me.
你觉得他们会怎么处理手链
What do you think they're gonna do with it?
当然是卖♥♥掉了
Sell it, of course.
和我一样
Same as me.
卖♥♥给谁
To whom?
里斯 如果你多说点手链的情况
Rhys, if you tell us a bit about the bracelet,
我们也能帮你把它抢回来
we can help you recover it.
你们会去抢的
Oh, you're going to.
跟我说说米奇·夏夫
Tell me about Mickey Shive.
对这位埃文·康纳斯中尉我们了解多少
So, what do we know about 1st Lieutenant Evan Connors?
他喝低度啤酒
He drinks light beer.
怪不得妮娅讨厌他
美剧 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表