-我得在那之前拿回来 -但你不能
- so I have from now until then to get it back. - But you can't.
达奥盯着他 就等你行动
Dao is watching him, waiting for you to make your move.
我不得不 我的老板要那条手链
I can't not. My boss needs that bracelet.
达奥也是
So does Dao.
这次我下场估计会很难看
Well, this is not gonna end well for me.
我也是
Or for me.
我知道你不相信我说的话
I know you don't believe a word I'm saying,
但是我很抱歉 小爱
but I am sorry, Allie.
我问你一件事
Let me ask you something.
如果可以让达奥和你拿到各自的手链
What if it were possible for Dao to get his bracelet
这怎么样
and you to get yours?
只有一条手链
There's only one bracelet.
就像只有一幅玛莉亚·凯琳的作品吗
Just like there's only one Maria Kreyn?
你不必这么做
You did not have to do this.
我们是一家提供全方位服务的安全公♥司♥
We're a full-service security firm.
盯梢和外卖♥♥
Stakeouts and takeout.
如果你需要什么 我就在那里
If you need anything, I'll be right over there.
我不需要你坐在那里
Well, I don't need you sitting out there
守着我的房♥子一整夜
in front of my house all night.
为什么 因为我是男的吗
Why? 'Cause I'm a man?
不 因为我一个人不可能吃得了这么多
No, because I'm never gonna be able to eat all that by myself.
你是来帮忙的 对吗
You're here to help, right?
我们提供全方位的服务
We are a full-service organization.
苏菲
你好
Hello?
你在哪
Hey. Where are you?
我在路上
I'm on my way.
怎么了
What's going on?
人员升迁之前要经陆军游骑兵
Army Rangers go through regular performance reviews, right?
-进行常规审核 -嗯
- For promotions? - OK.
妮娅的朋友托德
So Nia's friend Todd
通过审核并在半年前得到晋升
got reviewed and promoted six months early.
谁审核的
By whom?
妮娅的指挥官 埃文在酒吧里提过的
Nia's C.O., the guy Evan mentioned in the bar --
约书亚·莫尔中士
Sergeant Joshua moore.
你想让我告诉她吗
Do you want me to tell her or --
不 我来说
No, I'll do it.
谢谢 苏菲
Thanks, Soph.
她说了什么
What'd she say?
我很抱歉 但是你们错了
I'm sorry, but you're wrong.
-妮娅 -不 肖恩
- Nia - No, Shawn.
你见过他们 托德和莫尔中士都不可能
You've met them both. It isn't Todd or Sergeant Moore.
妮娅 我无法想象这对你而言多么难受
Nia, I can't even imagine how difficult this is for you.
我和托德一起上的游骑兵学校
I got through Ranger school with Todd.
他愿意为了我做任何事 我也是
He'd do anything for me. I'd do anything for him.
我希望如此
I hope that's true.
莫尔中士并非不得不放我毕业
And Sergeant Moore wasn't forced to pass me.
我像其他人一样通过了所有课程
I got through the course like everyone else.
我们不是在暗示你没通过
We're not implying that you didn't.
听着 我很感谢你们的帮忙
Look...I appreciate you guys trying to help.
真的 但是
I do, but...
你们错了
You're wrong.
很抱歉我浪费了你们的时间
I'm sorry I wasted your time.
咱们来查清楚吧
Let's find out.
什么
What?
查清楚我们是不是错了
Let's find out if we're wrong.
查清楚托德到底是不是你的朋友
Let's find out if Todd is really your friend.
-怎么做 -约他见面
- How? - Meet with him.
告诉他所有事 包括来这里找我们帮忙
Tell him everything -- about coming here, about us.
你雇了私♥人♥侦♥探♥吗
You hired private detectives?
你也看到我家那样 还有墙上写的字
You saw what happened to my house, that stuff on my wall.
这种事不应该让外人知道
You're not supposed to go outside on stuff like this.
你不要告诉别人 行吗
You can't tell anyone. Okay?
一等你离开 他就会直奔
After you leave, he'll run straight
给他下令的人 比如莫尔中士
to Sergeant Moore or whoever's giving him orders.
我们遇上大♥麻♥烦了
We got a big problem.
他会先安抚他 然后同意见面
He'll want to calm him down, so he'll agree to meet.
你得尽快过来
You got to get here right now.
等他们一碰面 我们就出场
And when they do, we'll be there.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
那不是
Is that...?
妮娅的哥哥
Nia's brother.
我的亲哥哥
My own brother?!
听着 不管你有什么话 先听我...
Look, before you say anything...
布鲁克斯少校 现在不到你说
Major Brooks, you don't get to talk right now.
轮不到你给我下命令 沃恩女士
You don't get to tell me what to do, Ms. Vaughan.
闭嘴 布莱恩
Shut up, Brian!
这事爸知道吗
Does Dad know about this?
你打算告诉他吗
You gonna tell him?
你给我发死亡威胁
You sent me death threats.
-妮娅 -你破坏我的房♥子
- Nia. - You destroyed my house.
-我只是想保护你 -怎么保护
- I was trying to protect you. - How?
策反我的朋友吗
By turning my friends against me?
先是托德 然后是我的指挥官
First Todd, and then my C.O.?!
这正是我想说的
That's what I'm trying to tell you.
你没有朋友
You have no friends!
听着 我爱你 我尊重你
Listen, I love you. I respect you.
你是我所知最强大无畏的女人
You are the strongest, bravest woman I know.
但你是女人
But you're a woman.
那些游骑兵都讨厌你
And there are Rangers out there who hate you
因此他们不会做你的后盾
because of that, who do not have your back.
而如果在战场上没人支援 你就死定了
And if they don't have your back in combat, you're dead.
而我不想你死
And I don't want you to die.
还有其他服役方式
There are other ways you can serve.
我就只想成为游骑兵
All I ever wanted to be is a Ranger.
像爸那样
Like Dad.
像你那样
Like you.
你是游骑兵
You are a Ranger.
-沃恩女士 -没关系 爱丽丝
- Ms. Vaughan... - It's okay, Alice.
有关系 不好意思
It's not okay. I'm sorry.
我受够男人们口口声声保护女人
I'm so tired of hearing men say they are trying to protect us
采取的办法不过是限制我们的选择
when what that does is take away our choices.
这是你的人生
This is your life.
这些该你自己决定
These are your choices to make.
都是你的选择
But they're yours.
而不是他的
Not his.
你还好吧
You okay?
他说他只是想帮我
He said he was just trying to help.
那你什么打算
So, what are you gonna do?
我要做游骑兵
I'm gonna go be a Ranger.
如果被他说中 我在战场上出了意外
And if he's right and something happens out there,
那也是我自找的 不是吗
it's kind of the gig, you know?
你周围这些女人都很强啊
You work with some powerful, kick-ass women.
我就喜欢这种
Well, that's the way I like them.
我不明白 他为什么不接
I don't understand. Why is he not picking up?
-他不接是因为 -小本 快回电♥话♥
- He's not picking up because... - Benji, call me!
因为由我负责传话
...because I am doing the talking for both of us.
玛格特
Margot.
我们说好了的
We had a deal.
没错 我们说好从勒拉格领♥事♥馆♥
Yes, we had a deal to steal the bracelet
偷走这只手链就抵消
from the Larágan Consulate in exchange
没按期缴纳的款项 可现在
for our missed payment, but now --
我们说好的要偷走手链
We had a deal for the bracelet.
如果你想让我们再去偷
If you want us to steal it again,
那就要免除全部债务
then you will forgive our debt in full.
你想在印度 非洲和中东干事业
It's a small price to pay for all of India, Africa,
这代价很小
and the Middle East.
-谁告诉你的 -你同意吗
- Who told you about that? - Do we have a deal?
毕竟40分钟内手链就要
Because, in 40 minutes, that bracelet is
离开你前往印度了
on its way to India without you.
我要你的书面保证
美剧 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表