Margot will never go for it.
现在来到了这里
...and is now here.
那就让玛格特和那谁去迈阿密
So let Margot go to Miami with what's-his-name,
我和你一起逍遥
and you and I can be bad together.
我不可能瞒着她的
I can't not tell her.
我认为克里斯托弗只是这场游戏中的一个小卒
I think Christopher is just a pawn in this game.
得了
Come on.
你知道她会拒绝的
You know she's gonna say no.
除非我能说服你
Not if I can convince you
只抽走三分之一而不是一半的钱
to take a third of the cash instead of half.
而我们需要抓的是国王
And we need to go after the king.
成交
Deal.
别会错意
Don't take this the wrong way,
但是你现在满脑子都是克里斯托弗的事吗
but is the Christopher thing taking over?
有一点吧
A little.
你想聊聊吗
You want to talk about it?
不一定非跟我聊
You don't have to talk about it with me.
但你应该找人倾诉
But you should talk to someone.
打给我的心理医生
Call my therapist.
没有她 我这离婚可熬不过去
I could not have survived this divorce without her.
-小瓦 -她会推荐一个很棒的医生
- Val. - She will recommend someone great.
这太沉重了 小爱
It's too much, Allie.
你不能一个人抗
You can't do this all by yourself.
伙计们 客户来了
Guys, the client's here.
帕特丽夏·纽曼
X先生
抱歉 但我们不能这样
I'm sorry, but we can't do this.
我不能和你躲在这里
I can't hide out here with you.
不要打电♥话♥ 不要发短♥信♥
No phone calls. No texts.
我不能骗所有人 这对我没有好处
I can't lie to everyone. It's not good for me.
纽曼医生 你好 我是爱丽丝·沃恩
Dr. Newman, hi. My name is Alice Vaughan.
瓦莱丽·安德森把你的号♥码给了我
Valerie Anderson gave me your number.
我想请您帮我推荐一下
I'm, um, calling for a recommendation.
我觉得我需要找个心理医生
I think I need to see a therapist.
有什么可以帮你 辛格先生
How can we help you, Mr. Singh?
我的儿子乔伊失踪了
My son Joey is missing.
他离家出走了
He ran away.
保姆今天早上
Uh, nanny found this
在他的枕头上发现了这个
on his pillow this morning.
我报了警 他们
I called the police, and they're doing
能做的都做了 但是
everything that they can, but...
我再也受不了了
"我再也受不了了"
"I can't do this anymore."
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
和我住在一起
Living with me.
他受不了和我住在一起了
He doesn't want to live with me anymore.
为什么
And why is that?
因为他怪我和他妈离婚了
Because he blames me for the divorce.
他无法理解
He doesn't understand
为什么他再也见不到他妈
why he can't see his mom anymore.
母子再也无法相见了吗
He can't see his mom at all?
每个月能在有人监督的情况下见两次
They have supervised visits twice a month.
为什么要监督
Why supervised?
法♥院♥认为她身心不健全
The court deemed her unfit.
她有狂躁抑郁症
She's bipolar, manic-depressive.
她虐待过乔伊吗
Was she abusive to Joey?
没有 但她的精神病医生说她的情况
No, but her shrink said that her condition
可能会导致施暴
could lead to violence,
所以法官给了我单独监护权
so the judge gave me sole custody.
你觉得乔伊和她在一起吗
Do you think Joey's with her?
不 我去过她那儿了
No, I-I went over there,
真是个错误
which was a mistake
因为现在她完全疯了
because now she's losing her mind --
仅剩的理智也没了
what's left of it.
我打给了我们的朋友
I called our friends,
乔伊的朋友 学校
Joey's friends, the school.
谁都没见过他
No one has seen him.
谁都没有他的消息
No one has heard from him.
我连从哪开始
And I don't even know
找他都不知道
where to begin to look for him.
把这事交给我们吧
Let us take care of that.
我们会找到你儿子的 辛格先生
We'll find your son, Mr. Singh.
今天有一个嘴边没毛的大亨要来
A young wine baron is checking in today,
和他一同前来的
and he's bringing with him
是他甜美可爱的赌瘾
the sweetest, little gambling addiction.
他爱玩什么
What's his game?
德州扑克
Texas Hold 'Em.
我们让他相信酒店里有一个
We convince him there's an underground,
高额地下赌局
high-stakes game here in the hotel,
告诉他入局的金额很大
tell him there's a steep buy-in,
然后夺走他的钱
then take his money.
你不能就这样夺走他的钱
You can't just take his money.
为什么不能
Why not?
因为他分分钟就会
Because he'll have the cops
喊警♥察♥和联调员过来
and the Feds here in no time.
那又怎样 你又不在乎
So? What do you care?
那个时候你们俩就会和瑞吉坐在
By then, you two will be sat
迈阿密的棕榈树下消遣了
under a palm tree in Miami with Reggie.
听我说 如果你做得天衣无缝
Listen to me. If you do this right,
他连自己被抢了都不知道
he won't even know he's been robbed.
他只会觉得今晚手气不好
He'll just think he had an off night at the tables.
为什么你的办法总是对的
Why is your way always the right way?
也不是对 只是比你的好
It's not. It's just better than yours.
何不不按照你的方式 来做你这场骗局呢
Why don't we do your con...your way?
什么意思
Meaning?
你来计划 执行
Your plan, your execution,
-全局由你掌控 -和往常一样
- you're in control. - As usual.
你告诉我们要扮演的角色 职责
You tell us who we are, what we do,
我们照办 其他都不会过问
and we do it, no questions asked.
拜托 肯定可以过问一点的吧
Oh, come on. Surely, we can ask some questions.
你同意这样的安排吗
Would you agree to that?
什么 你来做全部的工作吗
What, to you doing all the work?
我来掌控全局
To my being in control.
我们是一个团队
We're a team.
要来一起来
Package deal.
你要加入吗
Are you in?
我还有别的选择吗
As if I had any choice in the matter.
文森特·辛格是国内最大的几家电子游戏
Vincent Singh is the C.E.O. and co-founder
工作室之一的首席执行官和联合创始人
of one of the biggest video-game studios in the country.
福布斯估计他的净身家约4亿美元
Forbes has his net worth at just under $400 million.
文森特是在12年前卡伦
Vincent met Karen 12 years ago
作为一位程序员入职的时候和她认识的
when she started as one of his programmers
然后几个月后她就怀上了乔伊
and ended up getting pregnant with Joey a few months later.
但文森特拒绝和卡伦结婚
But Vincent refused to marry Karen
除非她签署婚前协议 而她最终还是签了
unless she signed a prenup, which Karen finally signed,
不过是在乔伊出生之后
but only after Joey was born.
我调查了监护权一案 文森特说的没错
I looked into the custody case, and Vincent was right.
卡伦并没有暴♥力♥史
Karen has no history of violence.
但我确实找到了一些
I did find some prescriptions
抗抑郁和抗焦虑药物的处方
for antidepressants and anti-anxiety meds.
我认识的人里有一半都吃那些药
Half the people I know are on those meds.
-我吃 -我也吃
- I am. - I am.
-你在吃吗 -你在吃吗
- You are? - You are?
你竟然不吃
How are you not?
我去了乔伊的学校
I went to Joey's school,
他的老师证实了他近来经常发脾气
and his teachers confirmed that he's been acting out,
还喜欢回嘴
talking back.
乔伊不是个开心的孩子
Joey's not a happy kid.
所以他想消失
So he wanted to disappear.
文森特给了我乔伊的无线账号♥
Vincent gave us access to Joey's wireless account,
账号♥中记录着全球卫星定位数据
which tracks GPS data,
他的手♥机♥最后已知出现的地点
and the last known location of the phone
美剧 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表