否则你说我来这儿干吗
What do you think I'm doing here?
至少我知道你不是酒保
Well, you're not tending the bar. That much we do know.
没关系 我自己倒吧
That's all right. I'll pour myself one.
我工作的时候从不喝酒
I never drink when I'm working.
很明智 你清楚自己的不足
Very wise. Know your limits.
小本 喝酒吗
Benji! Drink?
他也不喝
He's not drinking, either.
好吧 那样的话
Oh, well, in that case,
他那杯就我喝了
I'll have his, then.
孩子们处得好吗
Are the children getting along?
我想这问题的答案你也知道
I think you know the answer to that question.
你看起来很不错
You look very nice.
你也是
As do you.
谢谢
Thank you.
音乐呢
Where's my music?
谢谢
Thank you.
你的耳机应该开了
Your ear pieces should be on.
音量如何
How are we on sound?
正好
All good.
我当初为什么会同意听你在我耳边唠叨一整晚
Remind me why I agreed to you yapping in my ear all night.
因为这是我的局 由我做主
Because this is my show, and I call the shots.
而且你喝多了 好了
And you've had one too many. Okay.
大家请就位
Positions, please.
欢迎 西弗斯先生
Welcome, Mr. Seavers.
三百万现金
$3 million in cash.
我们会保管你的钱
We'll secure your money.
与此同时你的座位和筹码已经备好了
In the meantime, your seat and chip stack are waiting for you.
好的
All right.
请坐 玩得开心
Please, enjoy yourself.
谢谢
Thank you.
-希望所有人都好运 -向来如此
- Hope everybody's feeling lucky. - Always.
女士们先生们 发牌
Ladies and gentlemen, cards out.
好了 我们来玩牌吧
All right, people, let's play some cards.
西弗斯的底牌是Q和10
Seaver's sitting on a Queen-10.
瑞吉拿到了一对4
Reggie's got pocket fours.
本的底牌是梅花K和10
Ben is sitting on a King-club-10-club.
其他人都是不同花色的小牌
Everyone else is low card off suit.
所以其他人弃牌
So everyone else fold.
本和瑞吉 你们成牌的几率大
Ben and Reggie, you've got the odds,
所以在转牌加大筹码
so raise big on the turn.
让他赢第一轮
Let him win the first round.
三带二 宝贝 这才是今晚的开始
Full house, baby. That's how you start the night.
瑞吉需要一张A 拉奎尔 给他牌
Reggie needs an ace. Raquel, hook him up.
干得不错 宝贝
Nice work, babe.
轮到翻牌 里斯 帮他
Here's the flop. Rhys, take him up.
本 拿下他
Ben, take him down.
本 我看到了 做得好
Ben, I see you. Nice work.
瑞吉 跟注
Reggie, call.
加注
Raise.
跟注 他拿了J和7
Call. He's got a Jack-7.
一对3 不怎么样
Pocket threes. No good.
弃牌 加注
Fold. Raise.
本 加注 三张A 跟注
Ben, raise. Sitting on three aces. Call.
干得漂亮 他在痛失筹码
Good work, boys. He's bleeding chips.
轮到河牌了 一张方块6
Here comes the river. It's a six of diamonds.
他肯定全押
He's gonna go all-in.
全押
I'm all-in.
他拿的同花
He's got a flush.
瑞吉 弃牌 本 弃牌
Reggie, fold. Ben, fold.
里斯 你拿的同花顺
Rhys, you've got a straight flush.
这一手你能赢了他
You can clean him out on this hand.
指环王弃牌
The Ringer is out.
很诱人 不过
Tempting, but...
里斯 笨蛋 你得跟注
Rhys, you moron, you've got to call.
知道了 闭嘴
All right! Pipe down!
我的意思是 弃牌
I mean -- Pbht! -- fold.
风水轮流转啊 先生们
Back in the game, boys.
刚刚很糟糕啊
That was bad.
天啊
Oh, dear.
先生们 休息十五分钟
Gentlemen, let's take a 15-minute break
我们来清理下桌子
while we clear up the table.
先生 或许你需要一些新鲜空气
Sir, perhaps you'd like some air. Aah!
你刚刚翻倍了他的筹码 还把线路弄短路了
You just doubled his chip stack and short-circuited my feed.
我没法再控制游戏
I can't control the game anymore.
我还是不明白
I still don't understand
为什么我们不直接打昏那个白♥痴♥
why we don't just club this idiot over the head
拿走他的三百万
and take his $3 million.
为什么
Why?
因为那样做缺乏远见还很业余
Because that would be a short-sighted, amateur move,
而我是专业的
and I am a professional.
专业的贱♥人♥
A professional bitch.
清醒点
Sober up!
那一手非常不明智
That...was a very bad move.
在这里享受你的小游戏吧
Enjoy your little game in there
因为接下来该我了
because the next move... is mine.
我们有麻烦了
We've got a problem.
我以为你刚刚解决掉它了
I thought you just got rid of it.
我们的摄像头坏了 我看不到牌
Our cameras are down. I've lost eyes.
如果西弗斯提前退出或者赢了
If Seavers cuts out early or wins --
不会的
That won't happen.
为什么 难道你有备用计划
Why, have you got a plan "B"?
开始游戏
Start the game.
我们慢慢玩
We slow play.
每一手牌都拖很久
Make every hand last an eternity.
西弗斯刚刚大胜
Seavers is coming off a big win.
他整晚都会追逐那种胜利
That's a dragon he'll chase all night.
我们就在这个过程中逼疯他
We'll drive him crazy in the process --
拖延每一次下注
Stalling out every bet.
让他焦虑 泄气
Making him anxious, frustrated
直到天明
all the way until sun-up.
然后在他认为自己再也承受不住的时候
And then just when he thinks he can't take it anymore,
我们利用他的泄气对付他
we'll use his frustration against him.
有人觉得不耐烦了吗
Anyone else feeling restless?
有 我很庆幸你这么说
Yeah, I'm glad you said it.
不如我们来最后一局
How about we bring this to a close?
最后一局
Close?
肉搏战
A knife fight.
你是说比大小吗
You talking high-card?
真正的赌博
Truest gamble in the game.
全靠运气
It's pure luck.
所以你退出吗
And so you're out?
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
因为我要么全押要么退出
'Cause I go all-in or nothing.
你行吗 老手
You up for that, slick?
我全押
I'm in.
你呢 小孩
Huh? What about you, kiddo?
当然
Definitely.
但是等等 等等
But hold on. Hold on.
你们觉得我们用一副新牌怎么样
What do you fellas say we use a fresh deck, huh?
我的牌
Mine.
切牌吧
Cut it.
你先
After you.
揭晓的时刻
Moment of truth.
靠
Damn.
我的运气怎么样
How's that for luck?
不
No.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
那
That --
太厉害了
That is awesome!
行啊 兄弟 太刺♥激♥了
Come on, man! That's crazy!
美剧 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表