Alice, Kelsey's here.
好的
Okay.
匹配已找到
里斯·斯潘塞·格里菲斯
你们是怎么认识的
So, how do you guys know each other?
我和苏菲吗
Me and Sophie?
我就是个铁杆迷妹
I was a total fangirl.
谁的
Of...?
苏菲
Sophie's.
他们不知道吗
Do they not know?
她是个超厉害的歌♥手
She's a ridiculous singer.
-什么 -可以了
- What? - Okay.
我们曾是一个乐队的
We used to be in a band together.
你还搞过乐队
You were in a band?
我给你看点视频
There are videos I will show you.
行了 快收起来
Okay, you're putting that away.
-干吗收起来 -很可爱的好吗
- Why? - But they're adorable.
那是陈芝麻烂谷子的事了
It was a long time ago.
就是我在弹乌克丽丽 没什么好看的
There was a ukulele involved, and that's all I'll say.
乐队的名字叫什么
What was the name of the band?
我送你到会议室好吗
May I walk you to the conference room?
我真不该签那份合同
I should never have signed the contract.
苏菲让我不要签
Sophie told me not to.
我没说不让你签
I didn't tell you not to.
我只是说你笔落下去这辈子基本就没了
I just said you're basically signing your life away
还赚不到钱
and making no money.
就是份主流唱片公♥司♥的标准合约
It's a standard major-label recording contract.
为什么要签主流唱片公♥司♥
So, why sign with a major label?
因为他们会斥资百万推广唱片
Because they spend millions promoting the record.
也有他们帮我和南森·阿什莫牵线
And because they hooked me up with Nathan Ashmore.
-南森·阿什莫 -创作兼制♥作♥人
- Nathan Ashmore? - The songwriter-producer.
他是个流行乐的天才
He's a pop genius.
他就是一个人的披头士 一个人的ABBAHe's a one-man Beatles, a one-man ABBA.
瑞典流行组合
你刚是把ABBA和披头士相提并论了吗
Did you just put ABBA on the same level as the Beatles?
《流行万岁》就是他写的
He writes Nothing But Hits.
而且他救了我的命
And he saved my life.
我和我男朋友当时穷困潦倒
My boyfriend and I were broke.
没地方住 他让我们搬到他录音室里
We had nowhere to live, and he moved us into his studio,
一切开支全包了
paid for everything,
我们还一起录了一张超棒的专辑
and we recorded an awesome album together.
既然如此你为什么想放弃合同
So, then why do you want out of your contract?
因为PMG不愿发行这张专辑
Because PMG won't release it.
-PMG是 -华服音乐集团
- PMG is... - The Panoply Music Group.
凯尔茜和南森签了七张专辑
Kelsey has a seven-album deal with Nathan,
但南森是跟PMG签的约
but Nathan's deal is with PMG.
而我不能把后半辈子都花在
And I can't spend the rest of my life
和南森制♥作♥PMG不愿发行的专辑上
making albums with Nathan that PMG won't put out.
他们说过为什么不发行吗
Did they say why they won't release it?
没有 他们连南森都不肯告诉
No, they won't even tell Nathan.
那就让我们来给你查明原由吧
So, let us find out for you.
你们愿意这样做吗
You would do that?
-为苏菲的朋友 -这还用说
- For a friend of Sophie's? - Absolutely.
玛格特
Margot?
你还好吧
Are you all right?
我一直在给你打电♥话♥
I've been calling.
因为你担心我吗
'Cause you're worried about me?
你跟里斯谈过了 对吗
You talked to Rhys, didn't you?
我知道你在气头上 但公♥司♥拥有
Look, I know you're upset, but the firm has resources
我们永远都没法拥有的资源
we don't have -- that we'll never have.
那为什么不重新跟他们合作呢
So, why not team up with them again?
什么
What?
听我说完 他会回伦敦
Just hear me out. He'd go back to London.
你会接手东岸的生意
You'd take over the East Coast.
我负责西岸
I'd run the West.
然后我们圣诞节再相聚吗
And we'd all get together for Christmas?
你是不是疯了
Have you lost your mind?
还有别的选择吗 我们一无所有
What's the alternative? We have nothing.
-我们现在是白手起家 -那怪谁
- We're starting from nothing. - And whose fault is that?
是谁让爱丽丝·沃恩把我们的一切都夺走了
Who let Alice Vaughan take everything from us?
现在你还想跑去给我的傻弟弟干活
And now you want to go running off to work for my idiot brother
这样你就能留在洛杉矶了
so that you can stay in Los Angeles
而我呢 一去纽约就不见人吗
while I, what, disappear off to New York?
告诉我原因
Tell me why.
告诉我你想让我走的原因
Tell me why you want me gone.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我想让你走
I want you gone.
你和我弟弟狼狈为奸天生一对
You and my brother deserve each other.
你甭想这么容易就摆脱掉我
You're not getting rid of me that easily.
我没听清楚 你选了我 没选玛格特
So, just to be clear, you're choosing me over Margot?
这可是大事 小本
This is massive, Benji.
你真的回来了 是永远吗
You're really back... for good?
这次再也不许走了
And there's no leaving this time.
永远
For good.
-你要回去跟里斯干 -不是搭档
- You're back in with Rhys? - Not as my partner.
-你才是我的搭档 -我可不给里斯干活
- You're my partner. - I'm not working for Rhys.
-他连我叫什么都不知道 -他知道
- He doesn't even know my name. - He knows your name.
他只是开玩笑故意不说罢了
He just playfully chooses not to use it.
所以我才选择不给他干活
Which is why I choose not to work for him.
你不用给他干活 因为他要回伦敦了
And you're not gonna have to because he is going back to London.
感谢上帝
Oh, thank you, Lord!
公♥司♥洛杉矶办公室的事情我和你说了算
And you and I will be running the firm's L.A. Office.
我们永远都不会见他
We'll never have to see him.
几乎不用见他
Rarely have to see him.
玛格特的意见呢
What does Margot think about it?
里斯会把纽约那块交给她
Rhys is going to offer her New York.
希望她会答应
Hopefully she'll take it.
原来是这样
So, that's what this is.
里斯走了 玛格特走了
Rhys leaves, Margot leaves
这样你就能和红发妞玩过家家了
so you can play house with Little Red.
告诉我我错了
Tell me I'm wrong.
事实上 爱丽丝和达奥探员盯上了里斯
The truth is Alice and Agent Dao decided to go after Rhys.
-什么 -她觉得如果能把他抓起来 我...
- What? - She thinks if she can put him away, then I have --
她想死吗
Does she want to die?
所以我会不惜一切代价
Which is why I will do whatever it takes
让他远离她
to keep him away from her,
即使这意味着暂时重新加入公♥司♥
even if it means rejoining the firm...for now.
暂时
For now.
本 你知道那都是些什么人
Ben, you know how these people are.
你想为了这女人搭上你的一辈子吗
You want to mortgage the rest of your life for this woman?
她也是这么为我做的
That's what she's doing for me.
这是里斯·斯潘塞·格里菲斯
This is Rhys Spencer Griffiths.
他是国际刑♥警♥
He's a person of interest in Interpol's
对肯辛顿公♥司♥调查的嫌疑人之一
ongoing investigation of the Kensington Firm.
他十天前到达了洛杉矶
He arrived in Los Angeles 10 days ago.
我们知道他什么信息
What do we know about him?
他继承了一大笔钱
The heir to a textile fortune.
他掌管大量进出口业务
He runs a massive import/export business.
可以很好地为肯辛顿公♥司♥作掩护
Which would make a perfect front for the Kensington Firm.
你从来没调查过他吗
You never looked into this guy?
我没有调查肯辛顿公♥司♥
I wasn't investigating the Kensington Firm.
我调查的是克里斯托弗·霍尔
I was investigating Christopher Hall
-因盗窃 诈骗... -和娜塔莉·迪尚被杀一案
- for theft, fraud... - And the murder of Nathalie Duchamp.
我查过里斯的护照
I checked Rhys' passport.
她被杀那天他在巴黎
He was in Paris the day she was killed.
你告诉小瓦
And you told Val that the ballistics
杀死米奇·夏夫的子弹弹道学分♥析♥
on the bullets that killed Mickey Shive
跟杀死娜塔莉的一样
were the same as those that killed Nathalie.
我知道你不愿相信是克里斯托弗干的
I know you don't want to believe it was Christopher --
如果克里斯托弗是杀人犯 我早就死了
If Christopher was a murderer, I would be dead right now.
米奇·夏夫是在里斯到洛杉矶后一天被杀的
Mickey Shive was killed the day after Rhys got here.
能查出里斯是不是还在这吗
Do we know if Rhys is still here?
不行
美剧 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表