- Just let me do the talking. - Okay.
朱尔斯·达奥
Jules Dao?
爱丽丝·沃恩
Alice Vaughan.
这是我的合伙人 瓦莱丽·安德森
This is my partner, Valerie Anderson.
朱尔斯·达奥
Jules Dao.
联调局的吗
From the FBI?
以前是国际刑♥警♥ 现在在联调局
Well, Interpol originally, now the FBI.
他的口音是怎么回事
What the hell is that accent?
法非口音
French and African.
布基纳法索[非洲国家]
Burkina Faso.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我在读他的唇语
I'm reading his lips.
我来是想请你们帮忙寻找这个人
I've come to ask for your assistance in finding this man.
他涉嫌剽窃知识产权
He is wanted for intellectual property theft,
盗窃和诈骗
burglary...fraud.
我们既没有清晰的照片也没有名字
We have no clear photos, nor do we have a name,
但我追踪他两年 横跨整个欧洲
but I've tracked him across Europe for two years,
我认为他现在在这里而且你们也在追踪他
and now I believe he's here and that you are tracking him, too.
今年他从你们的两个客户那里偷了近五百万
He stole nearly $5 million from two of your clients this year.
实际上
Actually --
你认为你在寻找的人
You think the man you're looking for
就是我们在寻找的那个人
is the man we're looking for?
而且我希望我们可以合作
And I was hoping we could work together.
不幸的是没有客户的允许
Unfortunately, we can't disclose any client information
我们不能透露任何客户信息
without consulting them first.
所以
So...
当然了
Of course.
但是我们越快合作 结果对我们双方越好
But, please, the sooner we talk, the better for all of us.
朱尔斯·达奥
我们应该告诉他
We should have told him.
-小瓦 -他追捕克里斯托弗这么久
- Val. - He's been after Christopher for years.
他能帮助我们
He can help us.
我可不想坐在他上级的办公室
I am not going to sit in his supervisor's office
跟满屋自大的联调局探员讲述我的遭遇...
telling a roomful of smug FBI agents what happened to me...
我自己惹的麻烦
what I let happen to me.
我不会那么做的
I'm not gonna do that.
再给我一天时间
Just give me till the end of the day.
我会有所发现的
I'll find something.
克里斯托弗·霍尔风险投资公♥司♥
现在可以谈谈了吧
Now are you ready to talk?
你一直跟着我
You've been following me?
这是他的车吗
Was that his car?
你跟他什么关系
Who is he to you?
他是不是从你这拿走了什么
Did he take something from you?
如果你告诉我 我能帮你
If you tell me, I can help you.
你帮不了我 达奥探员
You can't help me, Agent Dao.
我们掌握哪些信息
So, what do we know?
我们知道克里斯托弗偷走了我们的安全数据
We know Christopher stole our security data,
我们客户的数据
our clients' data.
我们已经改了所有数据
All of which we've changed.
但他肯定已经料到我们会改写 对吧
But he had to know we were gonna change it, right?
那他为什么还要偷
So, why steal it?
也许他要的不是这些数据
Maybe that's not what he was after.
他还得到了什么
What else did he get?
一切信息 所有的联♥系♥人 邮件 日程
Everything -- all our contacts, e-mails, calendars.
他知道我们有哪些客户
So he knows who our clients are.
可他一直都知道我们的客户都有谁
But he's always known who our clients are.
他是通过塞思·汉密尔顿找到我们的
He got to us through Seth Hamilton.
也许事实并非如此
What if he didn't?
也许他打算通过我们接近塞思
What if he's getting to Seth through us?
我之前怎么没想到
I don't know how I didn't see it before.
今晚 塞思·汉密尔顿将会宣布一项新发明
Tonight Seth Hamilton will announce a new technology
一项价值数十亿美元的发明
that will generate billions of dollars.
克里斯托弗肯定要偷走它
Christopher is going to steal it,
我知道他打算怎么下手
and I know how he's gonna do it.
我们审核过参加今晚发布会的所有嘉宾
We vetted everyone invited to the launch tonight.
克里斯托弗会利用他从我们这盗取的信息
Christopher is gonna use the information that he stole
伪装成其中一位...
from us to become one of those people...
这样就能和我们最大的客户之一面谈了
giving him direct access to one of our biggest clients.
塞思·汉密尔顿 我是安德鲁·梅里克
Seth Hamilton? Andrew Merrick.
梅里克博士
I -- Dr. Merrick?
这真是...我还以为...
This is -- I thought --
我以为您不会出席了
I-I was told you couldn't make it.
我去斯德哥尔摩的行程延期了
My trip to Stockholm was postponed.
希望这不会太唐突
I hope it's all right.
没关系 能见到您真是太荣幸了
Of course. It's a pleasure to finally meet you.
从顾问告诉我的情况来看
From what my advisors tell me,
感到荣幸的应该是我
the pleasure is about to be mine.
您想亲眼看看吗
Uh, would you like to see for yourself?
好的
Please.
您和加瓦拉斯教授是同窗
So, you studied with Professor Gavalas?
是的
I did.
很久以前了 1992年的时候
A long time ago, back in 1992.
天啊 他92年的时候什么样
Oh, wow. What was he like in '92?
这个吗...
Well...
我就记得他一直在跟我说
I remember he never tired of telling me
我对化学工程的了解太肤浅了
how little I actually knew about chemical engineering.
他到现在还这么评价我
He still says that to me.
不好意思 能帮我拿一下吗
Oh, sorry. Would you mind?
您也许应该把鞋子脱掉
You might want to take off your shoes.
起初我没打算找投资人
I wasn't looking for investors at first.
但没有投资人 想取得进展要花好多年时间
But without them, a scalable version would take years.
然而 如您所知 面临干旱
And, as you know, with the drought,
我们等不了那么多年
we don't have years.
使用超级方便
Super-easy to use.
里面的薄膜 能滤掉所有的盐分和杂质
The membrane-- removes all the salt and dirt
以及人类对海洋生物造成的毒性污染...
and whatever we've been poisoning the fish with...
从而供人类...饮用
allowing you...to drink it.
您不放心的话我先喝
I'll go first if you want.
不 不 不 我相信你
No, no, no. I believe you.
将自♥由♥基聚合物
A free-radical graft polymerization
丙烯酸加入到陶瓷膜中
of acrylic acid on a ceramic membrane.
秘密配方
The secret formula.
不如给你看看具体参数吧
Can I show you the specs?
好啊
Please.
先生 他们准备好了
Sir, they're ready.
抱歉
Sorry.
我真是讨厌做东道主
I hate having to play host.
好吧 能等我十分钟吗
All right. Give me 10 minutes?
你慢慢来
Take all the time you need.
谢谢
Thanks.
我来吧
Oh, allow me.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
但是几年前我驱车重游
But I made the drive again a couple years ago.
但这一次 我一直在想我陷入了困境
And this time, I couldn't stop thinking that I was in trouble.
我们都陷入了困境
We are in trouble.
干旱在一点一点吞噬我们的国家
The drought is crippling our state.
所以我想"为什么不让我们的国家制住旱情呢"
So I thought, "Why not let our state cripple the drought?"
你拿到了吗
Did you get it?
我拿到了
I got it.
于是我和一个海水淡化小组合作
Partnering with a desalination research team...
很好 不枉我单枪匹马
Good. Cause I am single-handedly
穿着这套制♥服♥为你拖延时间
setting back the race in this outfit.
前厅见
Meet you out front.
四年前 我在
...I began work on Seaclarity
圣莫妮卡的实验室中开始研究海水淡化
at my lab in Santa Monica four years ago,
从鱼类和爬行类的代谢膜中
drawing inspiration from the nicitating membranes
取得灵感
found in fish and reptiles.
在陶瓷膜中加入丙烯酸
Acrylic acid on a ceramic membrane,
我们可以成功滤掉盐分 杂质
we can successfully filter out salt, dirt,
将所有的海水变为干净的
and all other saltwater particles into clean,
可饮用水
美剧 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表