- Bad parenting. - You want so much, Margot.
"妈妈 我可以用你的信♥用♥卡♥吗"
"Mum, may I have your credit card?"
"我可以拿你的车钥匙吗"
"Mum, may I have your car keys?"
"妈妈 我可以拥有北美区吗"
"Mum, may I have North America?"
真令人厌烦
It's exhausting.
难怪本跟你分手了
No wonder Ben broke up with you.
服务生 请给我们看菜单
Uh, waiter, can we have some menus, please?
你想知道维系良好关系的秘诀吗
Do you want to know the secret to a good relationship?
从一位丈夫自杀的女人口中说出的秘诀
Oh, this'll be good, coming from the woman
一定非常棒
whose husband killed himself.
你父亲不是自杀 他是被谋杀的
Your father didn't kill himself. He was murdered.
我想你这么清楚是因为是你谋杀他的吧
I assume you know that because you murdered him.
良好关系的秘诀
The secret to a healthy relationship
是不要求任何东西
is not wanting anything.
告诉她 本
Tell her, Ben.
我不想从你身上拿任何东西
I don't want anything from you!
你当然想 亲爱的
Of course you do, darling.
这就是你耍花招带走了莉亚·威尔斯的原因
That's why you pulled this little stunt with Leah Wells.
你想要老妈的注意
You want Mummy's attention.
你想要老妈告诉你 你有多聪明
You want Mummy to tell you how clever you are
又有多漂亮
and how pretty you are.
你是指正常母亲对待女儿的方式吗
You mean the way a normal mother treats her daughter?
你不觉得现在做有点太迟了吗 妈妈
It's a bit late for that, don't you think, Mum?
对 我也这么觉得
Yes, I suppose it is.
你要把我的东西还给我
You will give me what's mine,
否则我就自己从你手中拿走
or I will take her from you.
你把我的东西还给我
You will give me what is mine,
否则我就自己从你手中拿走
or I will take it from you.
我可以说句话吗
Um, do I get a say in this?
-不行 -闭嘴 里斯
- No. - Oh, shut up, Rhys.
玛格特 等等
Margot, wait.
玛格特 等等
Margot, wait.
让她走吧
Let her go.
你现在是我们的人 记得吗
You're with us now, remember?
好孩子
Good boy.
现在
Now...
有人想点开胃菜吗
is anyone else having a starter?
我不敢相信你居然说服我这么做
I cannot believe I let you talk me into this.
安德森-沃恩调查公♥司♥
我以为你说过 既然已经离婚
I thought you said, - now the divorce is final --
不 高登跟我没事
No, Gordon and I are fine.
只是
Um, it's just...
只是
Just that, um...
你知道吗 我要走了
You know what? I'm gonna go.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你跟达奥
You and Dao.
我不要跟你讨论这件事
I am not discussing this with you.
小瓦
Val!
事实上
In fact...
事情进行得怎样
How's it going in here, guys?
-你们快完成了吗 -对
- You almost done? - Yeah.
我早上会把这个拿去美国陆军协会
I'll take this to the AUSA in the morning.
如果有任何问题 请她打给我
Have her call me if there's any problems.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - Yeah.
很高兴终于跟你见面 我听过很多你的事
It's nice to finally meet. I've heard a lot about you.
-是吗 -晚安 达奥探员
- Oh? - Good night, Agent Dao.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Bonne nuit.
我非常感谢你们两位
I cannot thank you two enough.
如果克里斯托弗 抱歉 本
You know, if Christopher -- sorry, Ben.
如果本真的能扳倒肯辛顿公♥司♥
If Ben really can bring down the Kensington Firm,
他会获得赦免
he will get immunity.
他会获得自♥由♥
He will go free.
只要肯辛顿公♥司♥没有杀掉他
That is, if the Firm doesn't kill him.
身为你的朋友 我得问你
Now, as your friend, I have to ask you,
这真的是你想要的吗
is that what you really want?
在他这样对你
After what he did to you?
对你们俩后
To both of you?
因为老实说吧
'Cause I got to be honest here.
我内心深处想要让他在监狱里
There's a part of me that wants to put him away
度过余生
for the rest of his life.
你是个好人
You're a good person,
我知道你想做正确的事
and I know you want to do the right thing,
但你怎么知道他不会再对你做同样的事
but how do you know he won't do this to you again?
古洛奇的拜访 公主离开洛杉矶
冲破桎梏 扎拉公主与科技为古洛奇妇女募款
他说他变了
He says he's changed.
怎么说
How so?
他要放弃跟他们在一起的生活
He's giving it up -- his whole life with them.
他要改过自新
He's going straight.
那是他告诉你的
Well, that's what he's telling you.
不 他 他有个计划
No, he's -- he has a plan.
他在进行这个计划
He's taking steps.
什么样的计划
What sort of plan?
他 他在做什么
What's, uh -- what's he doing?
他有说吗
Did he say?
他有告诉你吗
Did he tell you?
为什么你觉得可以相信他
And what makes you think you can trust him?
你知道这件事吗
Did you know about this?
不知道
No.
小爱 我不知道
Allie, no.
但这是我的责任 这是我的错
But this is on me. This is my fault.
-我会处理这件事 -怎么处理
- I will take care of this. - How?
我还不知道 我会想到办法的
I don't know yet. I'll figure it out.
你跟她说了多少
How much have you told her?
所有事情 我把一切都告诉了她
Everything. I told her everything.
你有跟她说我跟达奥的事吗
Did you tell her about me and Dao?
没有 我正要说 然后看见那条项链
No, I was about to, and then I saw the necklace.
你有质问她吗
Did you confront her?
没有 当然没有
No. Of course not.
很好
Good.
但我要去质问她
But I'm going to.
-小爱 -让我来处理
- Allie? - Leave that to me.
这女人一直在伤害我
This woman has done nothing but hurt me.
现在我要以牙还牙了
So now I'm going to return the favor.
你不能自己行动
Not by yourself, you're not.
玛格特·毕夏
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我知道我要求太多
I know it's a lot to ask.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
玛格特·毕夏针对我们 偷我们的东西
Margot Bishop targeted us, stole from us,
让我们差点倒闭
and nearly put us out of business.
这个贱♥人♥要倒大霉了
This bitch is going down.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
里斯要我去找玛格特
Rhys wants me to find Margot.
他想找到那个造假者
He wants to find the counterfeiter.
我们想要什么 我们要做什么
What do we want? What are we doing?
发生什么事了
What's going on?
西比尔在城里
Sybil is in town.
好吧 什么时候来的
All right, since when?
我们昨晚有个家族聚会
We had a family meeting last night.
家庭聚会
Family meeting.
真有意思 我以为我们才是一家人
That's funny. See, I thought we were family.
瑞吉 不管怎么样我们都是兄弟
Reggie, you and I are brothers no matter what.
所以...
Which is why...
我希望你收下这些钱
...I want you to take this
回到卡布 摩洛哥 罗马那儿...
and go back to Cabo, Morocco, the place in Rome --
走得越远越好
just get as far away from here as you can.
怎么回事
What is going on?
这个家要完蛋了
The family is going down.
我努力不想把你牵扯进来
And I'm trying to keep you out of it.
你呢
美剧 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表