为了什么呢
For what?
我们告诉她真♥相♥然后查出原因
Let's tell her the truth and find out.
你好 贾米森
Hello, Jamison.
小本有事要告诉你
Mum, Benji's got something to tell you.
你们好 亲爱的
Hello, loves.
这时间方便吗
Is now a bad time?
-我们可以待会儿再来 -没错
- Listen, we -- we can come back. - Yeah.
不 时机正好
No, your timing's perfect.
我们正讨论家人的重要性
We were just discussing the importance of family.
乔治 这是我儿子里斯
George, this is my son, Rhys,
和我们的好朋友本
and our dear friend Ben,
过去15年他就像我的亲儿子一样
who's been like a son to me for the last 15 years.
这两个孩子就是我的全世界
These boys mean the world to me.
而我这辈子所做的一切
And everything I've done in my life --
我下的所有决定
every decision I've made --
都是为了拿一个光明的未来
has been to provide a future for them,
给他们 我的孩子 我的儿子
for our children, our sons.
对了 你也有儿子吧
Well, you have sons, don't you?
看啊
Look!
真是一表人才啊
Aren't they gorgeous?
求求你 别动我的儿子 求求你
Please, not my sons. Please.
别碰我的儿子 拜托
Not my boys. Please.
别急
Oh, now, now.
我相信为了保护他们 你愿意做任何事
I'm sure you'd do whatever you can to protect them.
你是个好父亲
You're a good father.
我向你保证
And I give you my word --
我会确保你过世后 儿子们都得到
I'll see to it your sons are well taken care of
妥善照顾
after you've gone.
那么亲爱的
Now, darlings.
你们之前想跟我说什么
What did you want to tell me?
好消息 妈妈
Good news, Mum.
我们刚受邀参加一场婚礼
We've just been invited to a wedding.
-她击毙他了 -叫别人开的枪
- She shot him? - She had him shot.
西比尔不会亲自动手
Sybil likes to keep her hands clean.
他是谁
Who was he?
她称他为乔治
Well, she called him George.
他有两个儿子
He had two sons.
她保证只要他说出密♥码♥
She promised not to harm them
就不会伤害他们
so long as he gave her an access number.
可他一给出密♥码♥
But once he gave her the number --
她就杀了乔治
She hurt George instead.
密♥码♥和婚礼有什么关系吗
Does the access number have anything to do with the wedding?
就算有 现在也毫无价值
Well, if it does, it's worthless now.
-婚礼已取消 -什么
- The wedding has been called off. - What?
里斯和摩根在母子问题上有过多共鸣
Rhys got a little too empathetic with Morgan's Mommy issues.
西比尔知道吗
Does Sybil know?
她会知道的
She'll find out.
然后杀了你
And then kill you.
那倒不至于
She won't have to.
摩根和斯蒂芬妮彼此相爱 对吧
Morgan and Stephanie love each other, right?
所以你只需要
So all you have to do
说服他们婚还是值得一结的
is convince them that marriage is still worth it.
你还相信婚姻的吧
You still believe that, don't you?
这部分不算骗人
That part wasn't a lie.
确实
I do.
那么 你相信的话 他们也会信
So, if you believe it, they will, too.
我完蛋了
This is gonna be the end of me.
别让我空欢喜一场哦
Don't get my hopes up.
不 我说真的
No, I'm serious.
放轻松
Relax.
我们还有很多时间
We still have plenty of time.
做什么
To do what?
逃去妈妈找不到我们的地方吗
Go somewhere Mum'll never find us?
弄到两份参加婚礼的邀请函
To score two invitations to this wedding.
多亏我 婚礼取消了
Well, thanks to me, there is no wedding.
多亏你 会有婚礼的
Thanks to you, there will be.
他们父母大发雷霆
Their parents are furious with them.
亲友致电询问
Their friends are all calling.
他们会想逃跑
They're gonna want an escape,
而你会成全他们
and you're going to give them one.
我真是好人
Oh. That's nice of me.
款项付讫的韦瑟比私奔之旅
An all-expenses-paid getaway to the Weatherby,
到时间我们会说服他们
during which time, we'll convince them
如果不举办婚礼
that their lives won't be complete
他们的生命也不会完整
without this wedding.
我们打算怎么做呢
And how are we going to do that?
以一对幸福伴侣的身份 查理和安迪
As the happy couple, Charlie and Andy.
我是谁 查理吗
Which one am I again? Am I Charlie?
你是安迪
You're Andy.
这样的话 我得换一身
Well, in that case, I should change,
因为我看着根本不像安迪
because I don't look like an Andy at all.
安迪
Andy!
好啊 摩根 斯蒂芬妮
Hey, Morgan, Stephanie.
很高兴你们能来
I'm so glad you could make it.
我们也很高兴
Oh, so are we.
我们对谁也没说要去哪儿
Yeah, we didn't tell anyone where we were going.
-就这么走了 -你是该这样
- We just left. - And so you should.
你真是太好了
This is so generous of you.
没错 我们很感激
Yeah, we're so grateful to you guys.
查理在哪儿呢
Where's Charlie?
他
He...
情况是 他
Well, the thing is, he's...
你们分手了吗
You broke up?
我们分手了
We broke up.
什么时候 怎么会这样呢
When? How did this happen?
其实这不重要
You know what? It's not important.
不重要吗
Not important?
你们来这儿是想私奔
You guys came here to get away.
不 你们帮了我们
No. Well, you were there for us.
我们也会帮你们
We're gonna be there for you.
告诉我一切 告诉我...全都告诉我
Now, tell me everything. Just -- Just give it to me.
怎么回事
How did it happen?
他向我求婚了
He asked me to marry him.
什么
What?
什么时候
When?
昨天你们刚走
Yesterday, just after you left.
我们就坐在这里
We were sitting right here,
然后他单膝跪地 向我求婚
and he got down on one knee, and he proposed.
其实挺美好的
It was really lovely, actually.
天哪 你说了什么
Oh, my God. What did you say?
当然我说了不行
Well, I said no, of course.
我不会在坐这告诉你和摩根
I'm not gonna sit here and say to you and Morgan
婚姻是个过时的观念之后
that marriage is an outdated concept
转身就跟他结婚
and then turn around and marry him.
是 但你爱他 不是吗
Yeah, but you love him, don't you?
当然了
Of course I do.
你也爱摩根
But you love Morgan.
是的 但
Yes, but...
你们在一起十五年了
Y-you've been together for 15 years.
也许你会认为
Which you would think
这足以证明我想和他在一起
would be proof enough that I want to be with him,
但不是这样
but no.
他想 他想公之于众
He wants -- he wants it made public.
他想要这段感情变得合法
He wants it to be legal,
现在同性恋婚姻其实已经合法了
now that it actually is legal.
他想我站在上帝和众人面前
He wants me to stand up in front of God and everyone,
说"我很爱这个男人
and -- and say, "I love this man so much.
他能成为我的丈夫 我很自豪"
I am proud to be able to call him my husband."
天哪 这是我们的错
Oh, my God. This is all our fault.
-不 不是 -是的
- No, it's not. - It is. It is.
美剧 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表