我还盼过或许摩根会是同性恋
I was hoping maybe Morgan would be gay --
无意冒犯 斯蒂芬妮
No offense, Stephanie.
但是我不能把我儿子的婚礼交给
But I can't just turn my son's wedding over to --
不好意思 谁的婚礼
I'm sorry. Who's wedding?
亲爱的
Honey.
你的婚礼 亲爱的
Yours, darling.
但这是我和摩根的父亲送给你的礼物
But it is a gift that Morgan's father and I are giving you.
按照传统 你没法挑选自己的礼物
And traditionally, you don't get to pick out your own gifts.
你接受它们 假装自己很喜欢
You accept them, and you pretend you love them.
然后当你的女儿结婚的时候
And then, when your daughter gets married,
你去毁掉她的大喜日子
you get to ruin her big day.
我们要让安迪和查理举办这场婚礼
We're gonna do this wedding with Andy and Charlie
不然就不办了
or we're not gonna do it.
是这样吗
Is that so?
摩根 你觉得那样可以吗
Morgan, how do you feel about that?
你觉得怎么样 摩根
How do you feel about that, Morgan?
摩根被吓到了
Morgan is terrified.
不仅仅是因为婚礼很可怕
And not just because weddings are terrifying...
它们的确很可怕
Which they are.
-而是因为 -他害怕
- but because... - He's frightened.
伤害他生命里最重要的两个人
...of hurting the two most important people in his life.
就是你们两个
Which is you two.
他希望你得到你一直想要的婚礼
He wants you to have the wedding you've always wanted,
他也希望你能给你的家人和朋友
and he wants you to be able to give your family and friends...
还有红衣主教 上帝保佑他
And the Cardinal, God bless him.
一个他们永生难忘的夜晚
...a night they'll never forget.
我完全不知道该怎么办 但他们知道
And I have no idea how to do that, but they do.
告诉我们你想要的
Just tell us what you want.
我们会实现它
And we will make it happen.
你们的婚礼邀请函到了
Your wedding invitations have arrived.
-这是丝绸吗 -是的
- Is this silk? - It is.
因为维吉妮亚说这年头没有人还用纸
Because Virginia said no one uses paper anymore.
这和我收到的你们婚礼的邀请函
Wow. This is almost as nice as the invitation
几乎一样好
I got to your wedding.
小瓦
Val.
没关系 我活该
It's all right. I deserve it.
你活该得到更糟糕的奚落
You deserve much worse.
你们俩不需要这么做
You two don't have to do this.
如果我们不把这些人抓起来
If we don't put these people away,
他们会再次找上我们
they'll come after us again.
他们在婚礼上就会找上你
They will come after you at the wedding.
不会当着200个人的面 没事的
Not in front of 200 people. It'll be fine.
我们会当场抓住他们 关起来
We'll catch them in the act, put them away,
你就会自♥由♥了
and you will be free.
你确定那是你想要的吗
You sure that's what you want?
我想要的
What I want...
是你在婚宴上请我跳支舞
...is for you to save me a dance at the reception.
我该走了
I had better go.
到时候见
I'll see you there.
和安德森-沃恩调查公♥司♥进行的怎么样
How'd it go at AVI?
你给他们邀请函了吗
Did you give them their invitations?
他们现在应该在路上
They should be on their way now.
这不可能是对的
This can't be right.
这里就是邀请函上的地址
This is the address on the invitation --
弗雷明汉路252号♥
252 Framingham Road.
但是这讲不通
But it doesn't make any sense.
这完全讲得通
Yes, it does. It makes total sense.
你的男朋友骗了我们
Your boyfriend played us.
又一次
Again.
本没接电♥话♥
Ben's not picking up.
我不能相信我们又上了他的当
I cannot believe we fell for this again.
有人没上当
Some of us didn't.
听着 我知道这看起来像什么
Listen, you guys, I know what this looks like,
但是本没有骗我们
but Ben is not playing us.
你怎么能这么说
How can you say that?
他根本没想让我们参加那场婚礼
He never wanted us anywhere near that wedding.
没错 因为他在保护我们
That's right, because he's trying to protect us.
他在保护他自己 好吗
He's trying to protect himself, okay?
他不希望我们接近他的他目标
He doesn't want us near his big score.
这不是他的目标 是西比尔的
This isn't his score, it's Sybil's.
一旦完成任务 她就会杀了他
And the minute that it's done, she's going to kill him.
-你相信他 -不 她不会的
- You believe him? - No, she won't.
我们越是待在这讨论
And the longer we stand here talking about it,
越是没时间去救他还有我们自己
the less time we have to save him and ourselves.
维吉妮亚·福斯特的其它地♥产♥怎么样了
What about Virginia Foster's other properties?
除了这里 在马里布还有一个
Other than this lot, there's the one in Malibu,
本尼迪克特峡谷还有一个
the one in Benedict Canyon.
本尼迪克特峡谷的哪里
Where in Benedict Canyon?
我还在等卫星图像 但看到了吗
I'm still waiting on satellite images, but see that?
那是汽车 很多辆汽车
That's...cars. A lot of cars.
看来我们要去本尼迪克特峡谷了
It looks like we're going to Benedict Canyon.
至少我要去
At least I am.
你是在保护她
You were trying to protect her.
我不确定她会那么想
I'm not sure she'll see it that way.
如果她知道 她还是不会喜欢的
And if she does, she still won't like it.
是啊 事实证明女人不喜欢
Yeah. It turns out that women don't like
被欺骗和操控
being lied to and manipulated.
说到这个 维吉妮亚
Speaking of which... Virginia!
恭喜 亲爱的
Congratulations, darling.
顺便一说 你看起来光彩照人
You look stunning, by the way.
仪式很有趣
And the ceremony was lovely.
婚宴也不错 多亏了你们俩
Well, the reception's not bad either, thanks to you two.
我必须要承认 我曾心存疑虑
I must admit, I had my doubts,
但我自己也没法做到这么好
but I couldn't have done it better myself.
没有更好的赞美了
There is no higher praise.
我们要不要拍张照
Shall we have a photo?
好主意
Good idea.
打扰了 先生
Uh, excuse me, sir?
你能帮我们三个人拍张照吗
Could you take a photo of the three of us?
当然
Absolutely.
好嘞 大家笑一笑
All right. Everybody smile.
看起来维吉妮亚在主宴会厅
It looks like Virginia has seven of her security guards
安排了七名保镖
stationed in the main ballroom.
我们还得控制这些摄像头
We're gonna need to hack into these feeds, as well.
谢谢 贾米森
Thank you, Jamison.
老妈 怎么样了
Mum, how's it going?
我们等到他们坐下来吃晚餐
We're waiting till they sit down to dinner.
然后我们行动
Then we'll make our move.
是谁摆的盘
Well, who plated this?
太丑了
It looks horrible.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我荣幸得为您介绍我们的新娘新郎
it is my pleasure to present the bride and groom,
摩根和斯蒂芬妮
Morgan and Stephanie,
作为新婚夫妇来跳第一支舞
and their first dance as husband and wife.
*终于*
*At last*
你想过会娶她吗
Do you think you would have married her,
爱丽丝·沃恩
Alice Vaughan?
*我的爱人已经来到了我身边*
*My love has come along*
兄弟
Oh, man.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
现在我只能一个人对爱情愤世嫉俗
Now I'm gonna have to be cynical about love all by myself.
一旦你母亲给贾米森下令除掉我
You're gonna have to do everything by yourself
你以后什么事都要自己来了
once your mother gives Jamison the order to kill me.
我不会让贾米森杀掉你的
I'm not gonna let Jamison kill you.
*终于*
*At last*
听着 如果摩根可以反抗他母亲
Look, if Morgan can stand up to his mother,
我肯定可以反抗我母亲
I can certainly stand up to mine.
摩根有你和我帮助他
Morgan had you and me helping him.
是啊 我有你
Yeah, and I've got you.
*我是如此幸运*
*My heart was wrapped in clover*
美剧 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表