你母亲是犯罪分子
... your mother is a gangster.
我知道她是挺难办
Well, I know she can be a handful...
不 他说真的
No, it's true.
维吉妮亚·福斯特参与了
Virginia Foster is involved in conspiracy,
共谋 欺诈 洗钱
fraud, money laundering --
抱歉 她又是谁
I'm sorry, who -- Who is she?
我喜欢她 我叫斯蒂芬妮
I like her. I'm Stephanie.
-我叫爱丽丝 -你好
- Alice. - Hi.
这些指控太荒唐了
These are outrageous accusations.
妈妈 哪怕有一项是真的
Mom, if any of this is true --
很多事都说得通了
It would explain so much.
我叫保安了
I'm calling security.
请
Please do.
说你被抢了
Tell them you're being robbed.
你干的吗
By you?
他们是来警告我们的
They're here to warn us.
肯辛顿公♥司♥干的
By an organization called the Kensington Firm.
肯辛顿公♥司♥在英国
The Kensington Firm is in England.
那么是真的了
So it is true.
我妈妈确实是犯罪分子
My mom is a gangster.
他们正往你的领地扩张
They're expanding into your territory.
从你地下室里的保险箱开始
Starting with the vault in your sub-basement.
今早他们把所有需要用到的工具
This morning, they smuggled in all the tools
都运进来了
they'll need for the job.
在此之前他们控制了你的监控
But not before they took control of your security cameras.
我们还得控制这些摄像头
We're gonna need to access these feeds, as well.
*在地板上醒来*
*Waking up on the floor*
即使他们搞定了摄像头
Even if they get around the cameras,
保险库的门也是用的强化钢
the vault door is reinforced steel.
是的 但你的安全主管乔治·泰森
Yes, but your head of security, George Tyson,
给了他们密♥码♥
gave them the pass code.
*让我心跳加速 宝贝*
*Pullin' on my heartbeats, baby*
然后一个叫莉亚·威尔斯的伪造者
And a counterfeiter named Leah Wells
给了他们所需要的道具
gave them everything else they needed
用假♥钞♥替代你的财产
to replace your fortune with fakes.
*就像是*
*It's gonna be like*
*就会是*
*It's gonna be*
*偷了我爱的一切*
*Stealin' all my love*
趁我们说话 宴会筹备人在转移这些钱
As we speak, the caterers are moving money
从保险库搬出来 经过厨房♥
from your vault, through the kitchen,
径直走后门送出去
and straight out the back door.
*为了安全*
*For safety*
*偷了我爱的一切*
*Stealin' all my love*
但西比尔真正想要的不是把你洗劫一空
But the real payoff for Sybil isn't the robbery.
而是当你准备花假♥钞♥的时候
It's when you try to spend the fake cash.
就会发现你用的其实是假♥钞♥
The bills will be flagged as counterfeits,
你的生意伙伴会离开你
your business associates will drop you,
你会进监狱
you'll be in jail,
西比尔·格里菲斯则会插手
and Sybil Griffiths will move in,
接手你的客户和贸易路线
taking your clients and your trade routes,
让你一无所有
leaving you with nothing.
这是最后一个了吗
Is this the last one?
我自己来 亲爱的
Then I'll take it myself, dear.
你不会想出去的 格里菲斯夫人
You don't want to go out there, Mrs. Griffiths.
联调局在外面
FBI's out there.
你没听说吗 沃恩女士
Oh, haven't you heard, Ms. Vaughan?
联调局现在为我工作了
The FBI works for me now.
不是全部
Not all of us.
洛杉矶警♥察♥局也在路上了
The LAPD are on their way, too.
所以这就是你对我的感恩吗
So, this is the thanks I get?
我为了你做了这么多
After all I've done for you?
你计划谋杀我
You were planning to kill me.
那是你活该
And you deserved it.
你做了这么多事 撒了这么多谎之后
After all the things you've done, the lies you've told.
你突然间觉得自己有价值吗
And suddenly you think you're worth something,
突然就成好人了吗
that out of the blue, you can be good?
他不是
Well, he's not.
你等着瞧
But you'll see.
警方来了之后 你会被控告以诈骗
When the police arrive, you'll be charged with fraud,
共谋 谋杀 谋杀未遂的罪名
conspiracy, murder, attempted murder.
别忘了偷窃
Let's not forget theft.
钱呢
The money.
钱去哪了
Where's the money?
玛格特
Margot.
干得漂亮 贾米森
Well done, Jamison.
我终于能说话了吗
Do I finally get to talk now?
我能让你用嘴做些
Oh, I can think of far better things
比说话要美妙得多的事情
for you to do with that mouth.
无比感谢
We can't thank you enough.
感谢我们毁了你们的婚礼吗
For ruining your wedding?
不不不 你们给了我们余生能用来
No, no, no. You're giving us leverage to use against my mom
跟我妈抗衡的筹码
for the rest of our lives.
警♥察♥随时会来
Oi! The cops will be here any minute.
-好 你们走吧 -谢谢 查尔斯
- Right. You guys go. - Thank you, Charles.
-谢谢你们 -走吧
- Thank you guys. -Go.
-你弄到票了吗 -头等
- Did you get the tickets? - First class,
带隐私舱 床可平躺
with the privacy pods and the lie-flat beds.
希望是热带地区
Some place tropical, I hope.
而且没引渡法
Complete with no extradition.
你俩计划的
You two planned this?
我们想弄成一份惊喜
We wanted it to be a surprise.
而且 万一我俩中有人中枪或被捕
Also, just in case one of us got shot or arrested,
我们不想让你太伤心
we didn't want you to be too disappointed.
没有你的豁免协议
Without your immunity deal,
我们必须把你送出国
we have to get you out of the country.
没有你我哪都不去
I am not going anywhere without you.
不会的 这也有我的机票
No, you don't have to. One of these tickets is mine.
我们一起吗
We're doing this?
我们一起
We are doing this.
而且最好的地方在于 我也跟你们一起
And the best part is, I'm coming with you.
我回家拿包
I'll go home and get my bag.
飞机上见
I'll see you on the plane.
好
All right.
你们快点 到了多哥 多的是时间
Come on, you two! Plenty of time for that in Togo.
事实上你们在多哥每天就只能腻在一起
In fact, that's all there is to do in Togo.
*消失*
*Gone*
*我似乎无法再继续*
*I just can't seem to go on*
只去几星期 你确定没问题吗
It's just for a few weeks. You sure you're okay with it?
保证你会回来就行
Just promise you'll come back.
小心点
And be careful.
等等
Hold on a sec.
*在我坠落前抓住我*
*To catch me before I fall*
爱丽丝·沃恩
Alice Vaughan?
埃米莉·克拉克 联调局
Emily Clark, FBI.
抱歉我们直接进来了
Sorry about the intrusion.
我们收到有人举报你偷窃画作
We got a tip about a stolen painting?
等等 小瓦
One second, Val.
我们有搜查证
We have a search warrant,
我们需要你跟我们走一趟 女士
and we're gonna need for you to come with us, ma'am.
抱歉让你久等了 沃恩女士
Sorry to keep you waiting, Ms. Vaughan.
我有一些问题
I just have a few questions.
当然 乐意帮忙
Absolutely. Happy to help.
你知道这幅画吗
Do you recognize this painting?
知道
I do.
辛格尔博物馆聘请了你的公♥司♥
The Singer Museum hired your firm
在最近的一场开幕上保护这幅画 对吗
to protect it at a recent opening, yes?
事实上 你抓到了马里奥·维斯康蒂
In fact, you apprehended a man named Mario Visconti,
这个男人企图从博物馆偷走这幅画
who attempted to steal the painting from the museum,
也就是今晚我们看到的
the same painting we found on a wall
你卧室墙上挂着的画
in your bedroom this evening.
美剧 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表