《致命诱惑》前情回顾
Previously on "The Catch"...
我们是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
We are private investigators.
客户只有在警♥察♥和联调局
Clients only come to us
解决不了问题的时候才来找我们
when the cops and the feds can't help them.
那假如我是真命天子 你就会嫁给我
So, if I were the right guy, you would marry me.
你会娶我吗
Would you? Marry me.
你这是向我求婚吗
Did you just ask me to marry you?
你说得对 真的很美
Wow. You're right. That is amazing.
我一直在想要买♥♥什么给你当结婚礼物
I've been wondering what to get you for a wedding present.
这是博物馆馆藏
It's a museum piece.
每次你设局 就能成为要扮演的那个人
When you take on a con, you become that guy.
脑子里一心想着要迎娶那位红发女侦探
All he wants to do is marry the redheaded lady detective
然后和她过一辈子
and settle down.
你得和她分手
You need to break it off with her.
我想要你回到我身边
I want you back.
你有24小时
You have 24 hours.
我想跟你私奔 然后登记结婚
I want to run away. And we'll get married.
我不能就这么走了
I can't just go.
我是克里斯托弗·霍尔
You've reached Christopher Hall.
请留言
Please leave a message.
克里斯托弗走了
Christopher is gone.
我把全部家产给了他 1百4十万
I gave him all of my money, $1.4 million.
我们根本不了解克里斯托弗·霍尔
We know nothing about Christopher Hall
因为他不存在
because Christopher Hall doesn't exist.
朱尔斯·达奥
Jules Dao.
联调局的吗
From the FBI?
以前是国际刑♥警♥ 现在在联调局
Interpol originally, now the FBI.
我来是想请你们帮忙
I've come to ask for your assistance.
我们既没有清晰的照片也没有名字
We have no clear photos, nor do we have a name,
但我追踪他两年 横跨整个欧洲
but I've tracked him across Europe for two years.
你差点害我们被抓
You almost got us caught.
你是在看她 你不能再这样下去了
You were looking at her, and you need to stop.
如果玛格特发现了...
If Margot finds out...
她会把你们俩都杀了
She'll kill both of you.
我不明白 怎么回事
I don't understand. What's happening?
我们被骗了
We just got conned.
我们的投资商还指望我们赶紧给钱呢
And our benefactor is expecting payment.
解决这件事
Fix it.
好吧 克里斯托弗
All right, Christopher.
你想玩
You want to play?
那就陪你玩
Let's play.
被刨根问底的人一般不会是我
I'm not usually - the one being interrogated.
只是几个常规问题
Just a few routine questions --
标准的初次约会程序
standard first-date procedure.
不 初次约会 一般是我问问题
No, on first dates, I usually ask all the questions,
而对方就说一晚自己的事
and he sits there talking about himself all night.
很奇怪 不是吗
It's weird, isn't it?
人不再问问题了
People don't ask questions anymore.
他们都忙着做自己 不愿花一点时间
They're so busy being them that they don't make time
-来了解你 -是啊
- to know about you. - Yeah.
如果他们看起来很感兴趣
And if they do seem interested,
基本是因为他们想要什么
it's usually because they want something.
我有兴趣
I'm interested.
你工作怎么样
How's work?
是那种很忙的 还是有点自己生活的时间
Is it all day, every day, or do you have time for a life?
一周7天 每天24小时
No, it's 24/7.
但你会为重要的事情空出时间
But you make time for what's important.
你呢
What about you?
风险资本家每天到底在做什么啊
What does a venture capitalist actually do all day?
我拿别人的钱过活
I take people's money for a living.
-你是律师 对吗 -对
- So, you're a lawyer, right? - Yeah.
那你是我的律师了
Well, now you're my lawyer,
我要使用律师-当事人保密协议
and I'm invoking attorney-client privilege,
就是你不许告诉任何人这事
which means you're not allowed to tell anyone about this.
好 什么事
Okay? About what?
那是...
Is that...
什么 它怎么...
What -- how did --
我觉得是克里斯托弗挂在那儿的
I think Christopher put it there.
他开玩笑说要把它弄来做结婚礼物
He joked about getting it for me as a wedding gift,
然后昨晚我回到家 它就在这儿了
and then when I got home last night, it was here.
你觉得这是什么意思
What do you think it means?
意思是...
It means...
他在耍我
that he's messing with me.
好吧
Yes.
也可能他是在说 这是真品
Or maybe he's saying it was real
而他也真的爱你
and he really loved you.
不
No.
这不是爱
This isn't love.
这是价值1千2百万的 偷来的画
This is a $12 million, stolen painting
他还知道是我被雇佣来保护它的
that he knew I was hired to protect.
他可能已经报了警
He's probably called the cops already,
警♥察♥就在来的路上了
and they're on their way over.
你给博物馆打电♥话♥了吗
Have you called the museum?
没人接
No one's picking up.
我得过去告诉他们一切 对吗
I need to go over there and tell them everything, right?
作为我律师的建议拿
As my lawyer?
说实话 我不做
Actually, I wouldn't.
除非我们先做点调查 反正你不能去
Not before we do some recon. Anyway, you can't.
杰弗里·布鲁姆十点要来
We have Jeffrey Bloom coming in at 10:00.
杰弗里·布鲁姆被宣判无罪
这真是及时雨啊...
That's just what I need --
早上十点跟谋杀犯见面
10:00 A.M. meeting with a murderer.
陪审团宣告他无罪了
The jury acquitted him.
只是因为法官排除了
Only because the judge threw out
信♥号♥♥塔的证据
the cell tower evidence.
他根本不爱伊迪丝·罗克韦尔
He did not love Edith Rockwell.
他跟她恋爱就是为钱
He was in it for the money.
他跟克里斯托弗是一路货色
He's exactly the same as Christopher.
你确定今天要来公♥司♥吗
Are you sure you want to come in today?
我们办公室见
I'll see you at the office.
好
Okay.
是我 博物馆打过电♥话♥吗
Hey, it's me. Did the museum call?
你在哪儿
Where are you?
我要迟到了
I'm running late.
博物馆打过电♥话♥吗
Did the museum call by any chance?
没人打电♥话♥
Nobody called.
全世界都在关注杰弗里·布鲁姆
The whole world's watching Jeffrey Bloom
杰弗里·布鲁姆获判无罪
在所有晨间节目上庆祝胜利
take his victory lap on all the morning shows.
由于获判无罪 布鲁姆将有权
The acquittal will allow Bloom to claim his inheritance
继承罗克韦尔的遗产
from the Rockwell estate.
不敢相信他们判他无罪
I can't believe they acquitted him.
他再也不是杀人犯了
Yep. He's not a murderer anymore.
我马上过来
I'll be in soon.
致命诱惑
第一季第二集
真是精致
These are exquisite.
只是我不确定是否符合我想表达的意思
I'm just not sure they send the right message.
你是想表达"我爱你
Is the message, "I love you,
但没爱到要买♥♥婚戒"吗
but not enough - to buy you a wedding ring"?
更像是"抱歉 你就原谅我吧"
More like, "I'm sorry. Can you ever forgive me?"
你肯定是个超级坏小子
You must have been a very bad boy.
你绝对想不到
Oh, you have no idea.
我去看保险柜里还有哪些
I'll see what we have in the vault.
谢谢
Thank you.
黄金和钻石选哪个好呢
I can't decided between the gold or the diamond.
要不两个都要
Should I get both?
当然都要
Both, definitely.
你现在就去打扫护壁板和天花线板
I need you to start dusting the baseboards and the moldings,
要不就找别的工作 懂了吗
or start looking for a new job, comprende?
不好意思 能跟它打个招呼吗
Excuse me. May I say hello?
-天啊 -我非常抱歉
美剧 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表