the same way you are right now.
是啊 他们都想要同一样东西
Yeah, they all want the same thing.
但这个家伙 佩顿 他想聊聊他母亲
But this guy, Payton, he wanted to talk about his mom.
那么佩顿怎么说
So, what does Payton say?
什么也没说 我发了邮件和短♥信♥
Nothing. I e-mailed, left messages.
我都很友好的到他家门口了
I showed up at his doorstep and made nice,
但他还是不愿意和任何人交流
but he's not talking to anyone.
那我们就从零开始
So we start from scratch
进行一项全新的调查 摈除所有偏见
-- a new investigation, no bias.
我们会去查每一个人
We look at everyone --
任何可能与伊迪丝有积怨
anyone who might have held a grudge
或者能从她的过世中获益的人
or had something to gain from Edith's death.
不管是谁下的毒手他都试图掩盖成抢劫的样子
Whoever did it tried to make it look like a robbery.
她是被勒死的 有非法闯入的痕迹
She'd been strangled, signs of a break-in,
珠宝失窃
jewelry stolen.
我们可以去查看犯罪现场吗
Can we get in to examine the crime scene?
目前为止 伊迪丝的房♥子
As of now, Edith's house
还有她的所有财产都属于杰弗里
and all of her assets belong to Jeffrey.
那就叫我们的新客户带我们参观一下吧
Shall we ask our new client for a tour?
这是他们发现她时所在的位置
That's where they found her,
她就躺在楼梯脚下
lying at the bottom of the stairs
被她自己的一条围巾勒死在这里
strangled with one of her own scarves.
杰弗里 如果你不想重温这场悲剧的话
Jeffrey, you don't have to be here for this
-可以不用在这陪着我们的 -没事的
- if you don't want. - It's okay.
你没事的 对吗
You're okay, right?
是的 我 我
Yeah. I-I...
我只是自那以后还没回过这里
I just haven't been back here since...
我们何不先从楼上开始
Why don't we start upstairs?
当然可以
Sure.
这是佩顿的房♥间
This is Payton's room.
伊迪丝让房♥间保持着他离开时的原样
Edith kept it exactly how he left it.
她想让他知道
She wanted to make sure he knew
这里永远是他的家
he would always have a home here.
那为什么她把佩顿从遗嘱里剔除了
Then why did she cut him out of her will?
宝贝 你不说出来他们也没法帮你
Honey, they can't help you if you don't tell them.
听着 佩顿是个好孩子
Look, Payton was a good kid,
但他后来开始翘课和吸毒
but he started cutting classes and doing drugs,
挥霍伊迪丝的金钱 所以她觉得应该剔除
spending Edith's money, so she figured she'd cut him off.
但这样做只是让事情变得更糟糕了
But that only made things worse.
怎么说
How so?
佩顿在伊迪丝被杀那晚威胁过她
Payton threatened Edith the night of the murder.
他没有威胁她
He didn't threaten her.
他说"你选了杰弗里而不是我 你会后悔的"
He said, "If you choose Jeffrey over me, you'll regret it."
-这明明是威胁 -他们只是起了争执
- That's a threat. - They had an argument.
佩顿说了些他不该说的话 然后就离开了
Payton said some thing he shouldn't have, and he left.
那天晚上我们本计划和朋友去看歌♥剧
We were supposed to go to the opera that night with friends,
但伊迪丝很烦躁所以她没有去
but Edith was so upset she decided not to go.
-我回来的时候 -伊迪丝已经死了
- And when I came back... - Edith was dead.
警♥察♥发现了强行闯入的痕迹
The police found signs of a break-in --
窗户破了 而且伊迪丝的珠宝不见了
a broken window, - and Edith's jewelry was gone.
你认为是佩顿做的
And you think Payton did it.
他喝嗨了
He was high.
他一直在酒吧喝酒
He had been drinking at the bar.
-他喝断片了 -丽贝卡
- He snapped. - Rebecca.
我很遗憾 但没有比这个版本
I'm sorry, but there's no other version
更讲得通的了
of this story that makes any sense.
除了把我送进监狱的那个版本
Except the one that put me in prison.
护照 现金 美元和人♥民♥币
Passport. Cash -- U.S., Chinese.
我在丽兹卡尔顿酒店预订了你常住的套房♥
I booked your usual suite at the Ritz-Carlton,
告诉丹尼尔主厨我三十天后见你们
Tell Chef Daniel I'll see you both in 30 days.
我可以留在这里 保持低调
I could stay here, lie low.
亲爱的 你一直讨人欢喜
You've been a delight, darling.
现在该像个幽灵了
Now be a ghost.
你的林肯车等着呢
Your town car awaits.
你看着我打包的
You watched me pack.
不 我只看到你叠衣服
No, I watched you fold clothes.
这就是你见公主时要穿的衣服吗
Is that what you're gonna wear when you meet the princess?
别操心我的行头 行吗
Don't concern yourself with my wardrobe, okay?
你把自己的思绪理清就行
You just get your head together
这样我就不用再为你担心了
so I don't have to worry about you anymore.
直奔机场 别停留
Straight to the airport. No stops.
按照杰弗里的说法
So, according to Jeffrey,
伊迪丝并不想和佩顿断绝关系
Edith had no intention of disowning Payton,
以至于他的房♥间还有点可怕地保持原样
to the point where his room was, like, scarily preserved.
那里还是2010年的样子
It was 2010 in there.
但你有没有注意到
But did you notice?
房♥子里一张和佩顿的家庭合影都没有
There were no family photos with Payton in them,
哪里都没有
like, anywhere in the house.
我检查了
I looked.
全是杰弗里和伊迪丝的照片
It was all Jeffrey and Edith.
所以不是伊迪丝就是杰弗里把照片扔了
So, either Edith got rid of them, or Jeffrey did.
我有佩顿的照片
I have photos of Payton.
-丹尼 你偷了它 -把它从2010年解救出来
- Danny, you stole it. - Liberated it from 2010.
房♥间里都是吸血鬼周末[乐队]和阿凡达的海报
It's all Vampire Weekend and "Avatar" on there.
好好看吧
Enjoy.
怎么了
What?
你还是认为杰弗里杀了她
You still think Jeffrey killed her?
我认为找到珠宝才能帮我们弄清楚
I think finding the jewels will help us figure it out.
给你 你先上去吧 我马上
Here. You go up. I'll be there in a second.
沃恩女士 你在跟踪我吗
Ms. Vaughan. Are you following me?
-上车 -瑞吉 你这是干什么
- Get in the car. - Reggie, what are you doing?
你必须走 哪怕我得把你
You are getting on that plane if I have to fold you down
装进行李里让你登机
to travel size and check you in as baggage.
我要走 我这就离开
I'm going. I'm leaving right now.
什么时候 等你走过街
When? Right after you run across the street
为毁了她的人生向她道歉之后吗
and apologize to her for ruining her life?
你认为她会原谅你吗
You think she's gonna forgive you?
本 她会用车钥匙捅你的胸口
Ben, she's gonna stab you in the chest with a car key.
蹲下
Get down.
该死
Oh, hell!
国际刑♥警♥在这里做什么
What is Interpol doing here?
为什么他在和你的女朋友讲话
Why is Interpol talking to your girlfriend?
他一定追查到她客户的案子
He must have traced the hits on her clients.
我们当初离开欧洲都是因为他
We had to leave Europe because of that guy.
难道现在我们得离开洛杉矶 不 我喜欢这
Now we have to leave L.A.? No. I like L.A.
我们不会离开洛杉矶 我们不能
We're not leaving L.A. We can't.
如果达奥在追踪我 他一定在机场布置了人手
If Dao's looking for me, he'll have his men all over LAX.
我们得告诉玛格特这件事
We're gonna have to tell Margot about this.
从我早上离开你就在跟踪我
You've been tailing me since I left this morning.
难道我是你调查的对象吗
Am I suspect in this investigation?
犯罪嫌疑人
A person of interest?
我对你很感兴趣
You're of great interest to me.
我终于明白为什么你不肯帮我
I finally figured out why you don't want to help me.
因为我追踪了两年的这个男人
Because the man I've been chasing for two years
就是你的未婚夫 克里斯托弗·霍尔
was your fiance, Christopher Hall.
你和他相处了一年
You were with him for one year.
在这期间 他利用从你那里获得的信息
During that time, he stole $5 million from your clients
盗取了你的客户五百万
using information he obtained from you.
不管对我还是对陪审团
Now, to me and to a jury,
你看上去都是和他一伙的
it will look as if you were in it together.
如果我打电♥话♥给联调局总部 告诉你的主管
So, if I call FBI headquarters and tell your supervisor
你用了整整一天跟踪我
that you spent - the entire day following me
而非寻找这个男人
instead of looking for this man,
他会不会惊讶呢
will he be surprised to hear that?
你的主管是马克斯 对吧
You're supervisor's Max, right?
不如我们现在就打电♥话♥给他问清楚
Why don't we call him right now and find out?
随便你
Please do.
我看你已经从和小偷同居
I see you've gone from living with thieves
到为杀人犯工作了
to working for murderers.
我肯定我们不久会再遇的 沃恩女士
I'm sure it won't be long until we meet again, Ms. Vaughan.
我的母亲在新墨西哥
美剧 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表