干完我交代的活了吗
去外面
你也是
妈妈
Mama.
快来吃 混♥蛋♥
这不好笑
穆萨
Mousa.
看路 蠢货
Watch it, shithead.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
莱恩博士
Dr. Ryan.
昨晚你的金莺队输得好惨
Tough loss for your O's last night.
可以更惨的 哈罗德
Could be worse, Harold.
还好我不是大都会球迷
Could be a Mets fan.
反恐金融武装部
确保周四前拿到
So let's make sure we get them in by Thursday.
今早我们在过也门时间吗 莱恩博士
Are we on Yemeni time this morning, Dr. Ryan?
不是 女士
No, ma'am.
好 开始吧
Okay, let's get started.
昨晚我们从要塞收到胡塞武装的情报
So last night we got some fresh Houthi SIGINT from the Fort.
早上的电邮里有串行链接
You'll find the serial link in the morning e-mail.
欧洲反恐中心想要伊♥斯♥兰♥堡的
CTC Europe wants to see a list
所有环球银行金融电♥信♥协会交易清单
of all SWIFT transactions out of Islamabad.
你来 帕特里克
That's you, Patrick.
喂
Yes.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你可以进去了
You can go in now.
吉姆
Jim.
坐
Have a seat.
休假如何
So how was your leave?
很长
Long.
我坐船去纳格斯海德钓鱼
I took a boat out to Nags Head. Did some fishing.
-嗯 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah.
感觉很清闲
Sounds calming.
贾思敏呢
How's Jasmine?
不知道
I wouldn't know.
我只在她律师那见过她一面
I've only seen her once at her lawyer's.
抱歉 你还戴着戒指
Oh, sorry. Y-You still have a ring on.
我以为你俩还在努力
I thought maybe the two of you were trying to work it out.
这份资料是要离职的
This is the, uh, this is the read book
反恐金融武装部部长要他们替你弄的
that the outgoing chief T-FAD had them make for you.
部里大部分是分♥析♥师 几个案件负责人
The group is mostly analysts, a couple of case officers.
有几位财政部和司法部的代表
Uh, you know, you'll have reps from, uh, Treasury and Justice, uh...
你都不认识
No one you'd know.
你懂的
Uh, you know,
吉姆 看你怎么看了
Jim, it is what you make of it.
这职位没人要 内特
It's a backwater post, Nate.
我们都知道
And we both know it.
这是第二次机会
It's a second chance.
说实话 这里很多人不觉得
And one, frankly, that not a lot of people on this floor
你配得上
felt you deserved.
好了
Now...
还有 吉姆
Oh, and-and Jim?
先说清楚
You know, just so we're clear.
我帮了你一把
I went to bat for you.
可别让我失望
Don't fuck me on this.
阿♥拉♥伯卫视这星期
And Al Arabiya has a special this week
对这起冲突有特别报道 值得关注一下
on the conflict, which might be -worth checking out.
怎么弄
Where can we get that from?
-公开资源中心应该会传到网上 -早
- OSC should have it up online, and... - Morning.
我是詹姆斯·格里尔
I'm James Greer.
你们的新部长
I'm your new group chief.
靠
Oh, shit.
他原来是卡拉奇的站长
He was chief of station in Karachi.
大家轮流介绍一下自己
Why don't we go around the table,
站起来介绍自己
just stand up, introduce yourselves,
告诉我你们的职位
and tell me what you're working on.
你先开始
Let's start with you.
好的 长官 我是塔里克·卡萨尔
Aye, sir. I'm Tarek Kassar.
负责巴基斯坦和阿富汗
I work PAD.
目前在追踪该地区情报
Currently, I'm tracking SIGINT in the region,
从伊♥斯♥兰♥堡取得哈瓦拉网络的
trying to get coverage on the hawala networks
-报道 -很好
- out of Islamabad. - Very well.
诺琳·杨 负责欧洲
Noreen Yang. I work Europe.
刚刚根据法国和比利时线人的联络数据
Uh, we just completed our second round of analysis
完成了第二轮环球银行金融电♥信♥协会
on SWIFT transactions based on liaison data from French
交易分♥析♥ 长官
and Belgian assets, sir.
到你了 "兰斯·阿姆斯特朗"
Your turn, Lance Armstrong.
杰克·莱恩 负责也门
Uh, Jack Ryan. I work Yemen.
我监控进出亚丁的环球银行金融电♥信♥协会网络交易
I've been monitoring SWIFT network transactions in and around Aden.
还有呢
And...?
还有
And...
其实这几个月
Well, actually, in the last few months,
我标出了几笔潜在可疑的交易
I have red-flagged several of these transactions as potentially suspicious.
可疑
Suspicious?
怎么说
How so?
多次传给个人的一次性大额交易很不寻常
It's anomalous to see large, one-off SWIFT transactions
尤其在也门
to individuals, especially in Yemen.
环球银行金融电♥信♥协会交易通常有模式的
And normal SWIFT transactions usually occur in patterns.
你担心什么
What's your concern?
有什么问题
What's at issue?
我推测
It is my theory
这些交易背后的人
that the individual behind these transactions
可能是高级别目标
could be a high-level target.
哪个
Which one?
目前 我还不能百分百确定
Well, now, that I'm not necessarily clear...
是谁
Who is he?
我相信他叫苏莱曼
I believe his name is Suleiman.
名字意为"和平者"
It means "man of peace."
也门反恐中心刚盯上他
He just popped up on CTC Yemen's radar.
RH线人也提起过他 所以...
The RH assets have mentioned him as well, so...
就这些
That's it?
他们听说了一个名字
They heard a name.
他们还说了什么
What else have they said?
他们说了什么不重要 长官
It's not about what they're saying, sir,
重要的是他们说起他时的态度
it's about how they're saying it.
他们在说这个人时
I mean, they're talking about this guy
是打从心底敬畏的 我不是在说宗派主义
with real reverence, and I'm not talking sectarianism.
什叶派和逊尼派都对他很感兴趣
I mean, he appeals to Shia and Sunni.
我第一天上任就出现了新的本·拉♥登♥
A brand-new bin Laden on my first day.
谁能想得到
Who would have thunk it?
为什么只有你知道
So how come you're the only one
这个神秘人物
that knows about this mystery man?
将情报拼凑起来的一个难点就在于
Well, one of the difficulties in cobbling together intel
处理两个
is dealing with two databases
本没有交集的数据库
that aren't meant to talk to one another.
所以我写了一个自定义SQL查询...
That's why I've actually written a custom SQL query...
下一位
Next.
我叫帕特里克 负责叙利亚
I'm Patrick. I cover Syria.
SQL查询 真的假的
SQL query. Seriously?
这么狠 莱恩
You went there, Ryan?
行动人员都喜欢地图和图形
Ops guys like maps and graphics.
下次你应该试试在你的报告里加上简笔画
You should try putting stick figures in your reports next time.
有人知道他为什么被贬回总部吗
Anyone know why he got PNG'd back to headquarters?
我听说他在沙漠里像库尔茨上校一样
I heard he went all Colonel Kurtz in the desert,
让特别行动部的人给子弹沾上猪血
started making S.A.D. Dip their bullets in pigs' blood
好让他们杀了的人都进不了天堂
so anyone they killed wouldn't go to Paradise.
-天呐 -我去
- Jesus. - Shit.
是啊
Yeah.
妈妈
Mama...
愿你平安
Salaam alaikum.
也愿你平安
Wa alaikum as-salaam.
欢迎阿♥拉♥德万谢赫
请讲
苏莱曼谢赫在家吗
他还没回
美剧 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表