黑暗物质 第一季第一集

His Dark Materials S01E01

Part1

2019年11月5日 17:06


黑暗物质图片

快开门
Open the bloody door!
怎么回事
What in the world?
这是莱拉和潘特莱蒙
This is Lyra and Pantalaimon.
阿斯里尔
Asriel,
我特此援引学者圣殿的特权
I hereby invoke the privilege of Scholastic Sanctuary!
学者圣殿
Scholastic Sanctuary?!
乔丹学院是个学习的地方
Jordan College is a place of learning,
不适合养孩子
it's not suitable for a child!
她在学院之外不安全
Outside of the college, she is not safe.
我别无选择
I have no choice.
我别无选择
I have no choice!
你保护好她
You keep her safe!
莱拉 规则很简单
Lyra, the rules are simple.
我们知道规则 潘
We know the rules, Pan.
你不遵守规则
You don't obey the rules.
-那不代表我不知道 -我们这次得赢
- It doesn't mean I don't know 'em. - We need to win this time.
-倒数吧 -三 二 一
- Just count us down. - Three, two...one.
耍赖
Cheat!
莱拉
Lyra!
抱歉 伍德布里奇太太
Sorry, Mrs Woodbridge!
我晚点来帮你洗
I'll help you clean it later!
看着点
Mind yourself!
莱拉
Lyra!
莱拉 上课去
Lyra! Class!
体育课 院长 锻炼身体 敏锐头脑
Phys-ed, Master! Sharpen the body, sharpen the mind!
罗杰 这边
Roger! This way.
-我知道条近路 -你确定吗
- I know a short cut! - Are you sure?
莱拉
Lyra!
莱拉 等等我
Lyra, will you wait?
我再也不听你的了 塞尔西里亚
That's the last time I listen to you, Salcilia!
莱拉
Lyra!
耍赖 你知道我讨厌这下面
Cheat! You know I hate it down here!
莱拉
Lyra?
莱拉
Lyra?
这些棺材里有骷髅
These coffins have got skeletons in them.
所有棺材里都有骷髅 罗杰
All coffins have got skeletons in them, Roger,
棺材不就是装骷髅的吗
that's sort of the point!
是啊 但我能看见这些骷髅
Yeah, but I can see these skeletons!
只有开棺的能看到
Only the ones with the open caskets.
让人不禁好奇那些闭棺的里面有什么
Makes you wonder what's inside the ones that are closed.
我可没想那个
I wasn't thinking that.
没想
No.
为什么人死后精灵就消失了
Why do daemons disappear when you die?
而人类却会留下这些可怕的骷髅
And yet humans leave these nasty skeletons behind?
你想过等潘不再变化时
Do you ever think about what animal Pan will settle as
会固定成什么形态吗
when he stops changing form?
我想过
I think about it.
潘和我谈过这个
Pan and I talk about it.
潘觉得他会固定成狮子
Pan thinks he will be a lion.
我才不呢
I don't!
我觉得他会固定成树懒 或者天竺鼠
I think he'll settle as a sloth, or a guinea pig.
你说想要狡猾一点的动物 比如狐狸
You said you wanted something cunning, like a fox.
你呢 你觉得塞尔西里亚会固定成什么
And you? What do you think Salcilia will settle as?
家貂 或者是家猫
A house marten or a house cat?
我们为此喝一杯吧
Then let's drink on that.

Drink?
莱拉
Lyra!
莱拉
Lyra!
我们得走了
We should go,
风暴马上就来了
the storm is upon us.
还没到
Not yet.
时间应该够的
We should have enough time.
我得再拍一张
I need one more!
我们得想个办法下山
We have to find us a way off the mountain.
快收拾
Pack up.
-好吧好吧 -快点
- Yes, yes, all right! - Quickly.
下岩壁时贴着右边
Favour your right side down the face.
索罗尔德 这次一定行 我应该拍到了
Thorold! This is the one! I think we've got it!
我知道教会当局没到过这么北的地方
I know the Magisterium have never ventured this far north,
但我还是觉得 这是在冒险
but really, I feel we are... We're pushing our luck here.
乔丹学院需要证据才能被说服
Jordan College are going to take some convincing.
我必须先确定我们掌握了什么
I have to be certain of what we have
才能去面对他们
before I stand in front of them.
来吧
Come on.
好了
Here we are.
-你的手干净吗 -干净 先生
- Are your hands clean? - Yes, sir.
给你
There we go.
我们等着风暴过去
We'll let the storm blow itself out.
终于能给那些院士表演一场了
It's finally time for us to put on a show for the scholars.
我们一早就南下
We'll head south in the morning.
但是要带上个朋友
But we're taking a friend.
即便我说服不了他们 他也一定行
If I can't convince them, he will!
你们的眼睛就会明亮 你们的精灵将现原形
Eyes will be opened and your daemons will assume their true form
你们就像神一样 懂得善恶之分
and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
莱拉 你可以尽量别睡着吗
Lyra, if you could try to stay awake?
好 我在听 在听
I am. I'm listening, I'm listening.
我是能辨善恶的神
I'm a god, knowing good and evil.
是"就像"神 莱拉
"As" Gods, Lyra.
教会当局绝不会允许亵渎上帝的言论
The Magisterium wouldn't approve of blasphemy.
我们不是受学者圣殿保护吗
I thought we were protected by Scholastic Sanctuary?
对 这个特权是努力赢得的 不可滥用
Yes. A privilege we had to earn and one we must not abuse.
没有学者圣殿
Without Scholastic Sanctuary,
你就不会在这里 我也一样
you wouldn't be here and nor would I.
你应当牢记这一点 莱拉
You would do well to remember that, Lyra.
-莱拉 你叔叔来了 -说到哪了
- Lyra! It's your uncle. - Now then, where were we.
对了
Yes.
终于来了 我能跟他去北方了
Finally, I'll get to go to the North with him.
莱拉 别做傻事
Lyra, don't do anything stupid.
图书馆长 你能否再为我读一遍那段
Librarian, will you read me that fascinating piece
精彩的毒蛇在伊甸园中实施引诱的片段
on the serpent's motivations in the Garden of Eden again?
我不是给你解闷的 莱拉
I don't exist to entertain you, Lyra.
-教会当局绝不会允许... -求你了
- And the Magisterium wouldn't approve... - Please.
在哪呢 对了
Where is it? Ah, yes.
我们放在这里了 对吧
We put it up here, didn't we?
到底在哪
Now, where is it?
在这里呢
Ah, there we go.
谢谢你 瑟琳娜
Thank you, Serena.
好了
There you go.
莱拉
Lyra?
莱拉
Lyra!
这就不叫傻事了吗
So, this isn't stupid?
行了 你玩够了吧
All right, you've had your fun.
还没呢
Not yet I haven't.
他来了
He's here.
阿斯里尔
Asriel...
时候到了
It's time.
莱拉 不要 休息室是明令禁止进入的
No, Lyra, don't! The Retiring Room is expressly forbidden.
家庭团聚时可以
Not for family reunions.
好悬
All right, that was close.
是托考依葡萄酒吗
Is this the Tokay?
是的 院长
Yes, Master.
按您的吩咐 是1938年的
The 1938, as you ordered.
我记得这是阿斯里尔勋爵最喜欢的
Lord Asriel was most partial to that, as I remember.
很好 退下吧
Good. Now leave me, please.
动手吧
Do it!
快点
Now!

Pan.
我们不知道他往酒里加的是什么
We don't know what he put in it.
如果不是做坏事 他为什么要让男仆离开
If it was innocent, why did he send the Butler away?
院长是个好人
The Master's a good man.


《黑暗物质》本章剧本下载