黑暗物质 第一季第二集

His Dark Materials S01E02

Part4

2019年11月19日 11:39

可能是任何人
Could've been anyone.
他从不在任何地方久留
He was never in one place for long
而且身边也总有女人
and he always had a woman on his arm.
就是阿斯里尔把你带去了那个学院
It was Asriel that took you to that college
当时正值大洪水
during the Great Flood.
他觉得他们能保护你
He thought they would protect you.
真是异想天开
Another ridiculous idea.
他们连副壁画都保护不好
Couldn't protect a painting if it was drawn on the walls.
不 莱拉
No. Lyra.
莱拉
Lyra.
我们的出身不能决定我们
Our origins don't define us.
而是要看我们怎样运用自己的资源
It's what we do with what we have.
请让我一个人待会儿吧
Please leave me alone.
我需要帮助
I need help.
告诉我她是什么人
Tell me what she is.
告诉我罗杰在哪
Tell me where Roger is.
告诉我 我的...
Tell me where my...
阿斯里尔勋爵在哪
..Lord Asriel is.
他为什么没告诉我他的真实身份
Why didn't he tell me who he really was?
求你了
Please.
告诉我点什么
Tell me anything.
什么都行
Please. Something.
我以为你上周就会来 被什么耽搁了
I was expecting you last week. What kept you?
出了点...事
There's been some...things,
情况 在家那边
complications, back home.
可怕的事吗
Scary things?
还是好玩的事 有趣的事
Fun things? Interesting things?
反正你也不会告诉我
Nothing you're going to tell me.
你们的咖啡比我们的好喝
You have better coffee than WE do.
那蛇呢
Where's the snake?
我们并不是时刻都要展示
We don't always feel the need to have our daemons
我们的精灵 托马斯
on show all the time, Thomas.
两个世界 在很多方面都很相似
Two worlds, both alike in so many ways,
你似乎只在乎这个世界能为你的世界做什么
and you only seem to care about what this world can do for yours.
你或许该想想你的世界
You might be better to think about
能为这个世界做什么
what your world can do for this one.
-现在他出来了 -是她
- NOW he comes out. - She.
我不是雇你提建议的
And I don't pay you to advise me.
好吧
Sure.
我只是想帮忙 我可以等
I was just trying to help. I can wait.
我需要找到此人
I need to find this man.
鱼鹰精灵的男人
A man with an osprey for a daemon.
这可挺显眼的
It's not exactly discreet.
如果他在这里出现 肯定会被看到的
I think someone would have seen him if he was hanging around here.
他研究多重世界已经有些时日了
He's been investigating multiple worlds for some time.
我认为他在这里
I believe he's here.
所以他也做了你做的事
So he's done what you've done.
他穿越到了我们的世界
He's crossed into our world.
也是用的同一个窗户吗
Did he use the same window?
你觉得还有别的吗
Do you think there are others?
我会想想办法的
I'll see what I can do.
你的朋友 罗杰 或许你是对的
Your friend, Roger, perhaps you WERE right -
或许他其实一直在乔丹学院
perhaps he was at Jordan College the whole time.
-什么 -我到处查找
- Sorry? - All the digging that I'm doing,
但似乎就是找不到他
and it seems like he just can't be found.
他可能其实是在牛津
I suspect he didn't leave Oxford, after all.
那乔丹的人会告诉我的
Someone at Jordan would have told me.
有件事你会渐渐明白 莱拉
Something you'll learn, Lyra -
如果你离开了别人的生活
if you're not in people's lives,
他们很快就会忘了你
they can forget you quite quickly.
乔丹已经翻篇了
Jordan has moved on.
罗杰翻篇了 你也该翻篇了
Roger has moved on. Now you need to move on.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
有意思 你居然对我提出这种指责
Interesting...that YOU would accuse ME of that.
吃光
Eat up.
莱拉 我觉得她根本没在找罗杰
Lyra, I don't think she's been looking for Roger at all.
我们得查明她在做什么
We have to find out what she's doing.
那些教会当局的官员为什么会来
What were those Magisterium officials doing here?
她走了吗
Is she leaving?
锁了 没钥匙 我们就打不开
It's locked. Without her key, we can't open it.
-那我怎么办 -她的书房♥
- So what do I do? - Her study.
我们去看看她隐瞒了什么
Let's find out what she's hiding.
也锁了
It's locked.
这公♥寓♥里到处都锁着
Like everything in this apartment!
那说明了什么
And what does that tell you?
无所谓的 潘
Doesn't matter what it tells me, Pan.
锁着的门什么时候挡得住我们了
When did a locked door stop us?
好奇怪
That's weird.
他能跟她分开
He CAN separate from her.
你现在明白我为什么不信任他们了吧
Now do you see why I don't trust them?
他就是这样行动的
This is how he moves around.
他一直都能偷听我们 潘
He can listen to us the whole time, Pan.
那又如何 我们也利用下这通道
So? Let's use it ourselves.
孩子们
Children...
有人来看你们了
..you have a visitor.
见到你们太好了
How lovely to see you all.
你们真让我开心
You have quite cheered me up.
我要宣布件事
I have an announcement to make.
我们要一起去冒险
We're going to have an adventure together.
我们要启航出发
We're going to go on a voyage
去这世上最好的地方
to the best place you could possibly go to.
去哪
Where? Where?
-我妈 -肯定会担心 当然了
- My ma... - ..will be worried. Of course she will.
所以我才来 替你给你妈妈写封信
And that's why I'm here - to write a letter for your mother.
伦敦总祭祀委员会
"General Oblation Board Of London...
伦敦总祭祀委员会
"General Oblation Board Of London..."
潘 总祭祀委员会是什么
Pan, what's the General Oblation Board?
我不知道
I don't know.
"爱你的...
"All my love...
-比利" -比利
- "..Billy." - "Billy."
总祭祀委员会
General Oblation Board...
该你了
Now, I think it's your turn.
我没有家人
I ain't got a family.
所以 我要写给我的朋友 莱拉
So, I'll write to my friend, Lyra,
乔丹学院的
from Jordan College.
给朋友写信 真不错
How nice to write to a friend!
"亲爱的莱拉 你肯定在想我去哪了
"Dear Lyra, you must be wondering where I am.
我们就要去旅行了
"We're about to go on a trip,
一路前往北方"
"all the way to the North..."
你发现什么了 莱拉
What have you found, Lyra?
"去一个叫实验站的地方"
"..to a place called The Station."
实验站
The Station...
"你肯定想不到是谁要带我们去"
"You'd be surprised who's taking us."
什么实验室站
The station of what?
"但我希望你知道 我绝不会想
"But I hope you know that I'd never want to go
不带你就去冒什么险 我好想你
"on an adventure without you. I miss you.
爱你的
"All my love...
罗杰"
"..Roger."
罗杰
"Roger."
潘 这些信都在讲在北方建什么
Pan, these letters are about building something in the North.
那是一个人和他的精灵吗 潘
Is that a human and his daemon, Pan?
看上去是的
Looks like it...
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我不懂
I don't understand.
莱拉 我们得走了
Lyra, we should go!
莱拉 电梯动了
Lyra, the lift has been called.
她肯定马上就上来了
She'll be on her way up soon!
快点
Come on, come on, come on...
莱拉 快点
Lyra, quickly! Quickly!
快快
Come on, come on...