黑暗物质 第一季第二集

His Dark Materials S01E02

Part5

2019年11月19日 11:39

快点 我们得快点出去 快 莱拉
Hurry! We've got to get out of here! Quickly, Lyra!
真让人高兴
That's lovely to see.
我在读关于北方的事
I was just reading about the North.

Well...
我不打扰你了
I'll leave you to it.
一小时后吃晚饭
Dinner in an hour.
你看到那设备了吗
Did you see the equipment?
一把刀
A blade...
切开什么呢
..to cut what?
我们在哪 潘
Where are we, Pan?
她是什么人
And what is she?
你觉得院长是什么意思
What do you think the Master meant
关于这东西和我爸...
about this and my fath...
阿斯里尔勋爵
..Lord Asriel?
或许我们得
Perhaps we've got to
保存好它 回头给他
keep it safe and give it to him?
但院长不是...
But wasn't the Master...
还想毒死他吗
..going to poison him?
我完全不理解任何大人
I don't think I understand any grown-ups at all.
谢谢 莱拉
Thank you, Lyra.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
你肯定是莱拉吧 我们听说了你好多事
You must be Lyra. We've heard all about you.
这里人很多 是吧
Lots of people here, aren't there?
她真是左右逢源
She's so good at keeping everyone happy.
可你看上去好不安
And you look so restless.
就好像等不及想逃
Like you're desperate to escape.
-我们坐下吧 -不 我得去...
- Shall we sit? - No, I've got to...
你知道这里的真实情况吗
Do you know what's happening here?

Come on.
不用这么得意
No need to look so pleased with yourself.
你迟到了
You're late.
我忙去了
I've been busy.
去哪了
Where?
牛津
Oxford.
-告诉我你知道什么 -我觉得这办法不错
- Tell me what you know. - I think it's a good strategy, actually.
提防饕餮的最佳办法
Best was to stay safe from the Gobblers -
就是搬到他们成员的家里
move in with one of them.
是叫这个吧
That's what they call it, isn't it?
"总祭祀委员会"的缩写
The initials you see - "General Oblation Board".
饕餮
Gobbler!
她跟那些事有关
She's involved in the...
她就是总祭祀委员会
She IS the Oblation Board.
完全是她的项目
It's entirely her own project.
你不知道吗
You didn't know?
跟莱拉说话的是谁
Who's that with Lyra?
-她是个记者 -我们得把她弄走
- She's a journalist. - We need to get her out of here.
我得走了
I've got to go.
莱拉 莱拉
Lyra! Lyra!
文件 信件 都能帮上很大的忙
Papers, letters - anything could be hugely useful.
莱拉
Lyra...
-莱拉 -我没事
- Lyra? - I'm all right.
-我去拿点冰 -莱拉
- I'm just getting some ice. - Lyra!
很好 保持冷静
You're doing brilliantly. Just stay calm.
莱拉 看 这里人太多了
Lyra, look! There's too many people here.
她没锁电梯
She hasn't locked the lift!
我们必须带上它
We can't leave without it. We can't leave without it.
你一个记者
Now, what would you, a journalist,
会跟我的助手谈些什么呢
be talking to my assistant about...
而且你还没被邀请参加这派对
..at a party you weren't invited to?
跟我来
Come this way.

Come on!
我来应付她
I'll handle her.
你去处理好那女孩
You concentrate on the girl.
你跟我来
You're coming with me.
莱拉
Lyra!
小心 莱拉
Be careful, Lyra!
莱拉
Lyra?
莱拉
Lyra!
不要
Please...
这么精致的脸庞 却干这么不谨慎的事
Such a delicate face you have for such indelicate matters.
如果你知道库尔特夫人是谁
If you know who Mrs Coulter is...
那你肯定也知道我了
..then you know who I am.
是吧
Correct?
别伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
真美
Beautiful.
真是太美了
Quite, quite beautiful.
女孩站左边 男孩站右边
Girls to the left. Boys to the right.
女孩站左边
Girls to the left...
男孩站右边
Boys to the right.
你带我们去哪
Where are you taking us?
我们去旅行
We're going on a trip...
去北方
..to the North.
去这世上最好的地方
To the best place you could possibly go to.
莱拉 慢点
Lyra! Lyra, slow down!
没人跟踪我们
We haven't been followed.
你怎么知道没人跟踪我们
How do you know we haven't been followed?
我们得离开大街
We need to get off the streets,
找个地方过夜
find a place to settle for the night.
我得找到罗杰
I need to find Roger.
黑灯瞎火地找他难道有用吗
What use is there, looking in the dark?
你们准备好了吗
Are you ready?
我们走吧
Let's go.
我们尽量保暖
We'll try to keep warm.
-然后我们去... -找到罗杰
- And then we'll... - ..find Roger.
找到罗杰
Find Roger...
-他还喜欢她 潘 -我知道
- He liked her, Pan. - I know.
可她...
And she's...
-她好... -你累了
- She's so... - You're tired.
睡会儿吧
Try and sleep.
莱拉
Lyra!
你听到了吗
Can you hear that?

Pan!

No, no!
你去哪
Where are you going?
黑暗物质 下集预告
这是因为我父亲吗
Is this because of my father?
因为他是阿斯里尔勋爵
Because he's Lord Asriel?
从这里开始找
Start in there.
-我把她托付给了你 -你要告诉我一切
- I trusted you to look after her. - You'll tell me everything...
否则我就毁掉这一切
..or I will destroy all of this.
你这次又在找什么
What are you looking for this time?
我们终于发现比利下落的线索了
We've finally got a clue to where Billy is.
格鲁曼跟你想的不太一样
Grumman isn't who you think he is.
我要知道他知道的事
I want to know what he knows,
他见到了什么
what he has seen.
现在必须采取行动
Now is the time for action.
我要求你们 准备作战
I'm asking you to ready yourselves to fight
带孩子们回家
and bring our children home.
你知道我能让你多痛苦吗
Have you any idea how much pain I can cause you?
都拆了
Tear everything apart!
我为什么对她那么重要
Why am I so important to her?!
告诉我
Tell me...
她在哪
..where she is.