黑暗物质 第一季第三集

His Dark Materials S01E03

Part1

2019年11月19日 11:39

院长问我能否收留你
The Master has asked if I can find a place for you
我很喜欢你 我想请你做我的助理
I like you, and I want to offer you a position as my assistant.
我们不该为了融入这里而改变
We shouldn't change just so we can fit in here.
她对我们非常好 潘
She's being very kind to us, Pan.
住手 你不能这么对我
Stop! You can't treat me like this!
我叔叔不会允许的
My uncle won't let you!
他什么都没做过
He's done nothing!
他是个失败的男人 失败的父亲
He's a failure of a man and a failure of a father!
一个吉普赛男孩 比利·科斯塔失踪了
A Gyptian boy, Billy Costa, is missing.
我们会把他找回来的
We're going to get him back.
饕餮真的存在
The Gobblers are real.
我觉得她根本没在找罗杰
I don't think she's been looking for Roger at all.
我们得查明她在做什么
We have to find out what she's doing.
伦敦总祭祀委员会
General Oblation Board of London.
是叫这个吧
That's what they call it, isn't it?
"总祭祀委员会"的缩写
The initials, you see. General. Oblation. Board.
饕餮
Gobbler.
她就是总祭祀委员会
She is the Oblation Board.
我需要找到此人
I need to find this man.
鱼鹰精灵的男人
A man with an osprey for a daemon.
所以他也做了你做的事
So he's done what you've done.
也是用的同一个窗户吗
Did he use the same window?
-莱拉 -我得找到罗杰
- Lyra! - I need to find Roger.
我们去旅行 去北方
We're going on a trip... to the North.
放了我
Let me go!
这里转弯
Turn here.
看来没人
Looks empty.
把女孩带进去吧
Let's get the girl inside.
上 上
Go! Go!
让他跑吧
Let him go!
别管他了
Let him go!
看看后车厢有没有人
Check if there's anyone in the back.
莱拉
Lyra.
托尼·科斯塔
Tony Costa.
从那里找起
Start in there!
给我找出异端或者违法的东西
Find me something that is heretical or illegal.
这事可以简单解决
You could make this easier for yourself.
告诉我她在哪里
Just tell me where she is.
我把莱拉交给了你
I left Lyra with you.
我信任你 让你照顾她
I trusted you to look after her.
她要么在这里
She is here,
要么你知道她在哪里
or you know where she is.
我不指望博雷尔理解学者圣殿
I wouldn't expect Boreal to understand scholastic sanctuary,
但你...
but you...
不不 院长 我也从来没理解过它
No, no, Master, I never, never understood it either.
为什么学问需要被保护
Why does scholarship need protecting?
你不认为独♥立♥思考理当被保护吗
You don't believe original thinking should be protected?
如果这种思考足够聪明
Well, if the thinking was clever enough,
它自会有办法隐藏自己
it would find a way to obscure itself
不被教会当局发现 不是吗
from the Magisterium, wouldn't it?
学者圣殿不过是另一种
Scholastic sanctuary is just another way
保护过度特权的方式
of protecting bloated privilege.
无聊的老头
Tired old men,
用无趣的老方式 谈论无聊的老一套
talking in a tired old way about tired old things.
我的天呀
Oh, dear.
而你 院长
And you, Master,
你一直在滥用你的特权呢
you have been abusing your privilege.
你要否认这是你的吗
Do you deny they're yours?
我们可是有办法确认
We do have ways of identifying
最后读过这书的人是谁的
who last read them.
那是学术知识
Those are academic texts.
我完全有权利...
I have perfect right...
这书是用来解读真理仪的
These books are for those who read alethiometers.
而在使用的真理仪都受教会当局监管
The only alethiometers in use are sanctioned by the Magisterium.
并没有记录表明 有任何一台真理仪
There is no record of there being an alethiometer
在乔丹学院
at Jordan College.
莱拉一定在这里
Now, Lyra must be here,
告诉我她在哪 否则我会找到真理仪
so tell me where she is or I will find the alethiometer.
你知道我做得到
You know I will.
如果被我找到...
And if I find it...
已经不在我手里了
I no longer have it.
在谁手里
And who does?
莱拉
Lyra.
她被托付给我时 就带着真理仪
She arrived in my care with it.
我只是还给了她
I merely returned it to her.
告诉我她在哪
Tell me where she is...
否则我就把这里全毁了
..Or I will destroy all of this.
我在这所学院里保护了她12年
I kept her safe in this college for 12 years.
我把她交给你照顾
I gave her to you to look after,
你却把她弄丢了
and you lost her.
你已经做了最糟糕的事
You've already done the worst you can possibly do.
都听到他的话了
You heard him.
把这里全部毁掉
Tear everything apart!
扩大搜索范围 她不在这里
Widen the search. She's not here.
我第一次见到这么多吉普赛人
I've never seen so many Gyptians.
这些人都是谁
Who are all of these people?
不是只有牛津有吉普赛人 莱拉
The Gyptians aren't just in Oxford, you know, Lyra.
他们从全国各地赶来 在伦敦集♥会♥
They've come from all over the country to meet here in London
为了找到失踪的孩子们
to find the missing children.
托尼 解释一下你怎么找到她的 从头说
Tony, please, just explain how you found her. From the beginning.
-我们出去买♥♥补给品 -什么补给品
- We were just out getting supplies. - What supplies?
然后遇到一辆货车
Well, there was this van,
有个人在开车
and then there was someone driving it,
货车后面传出了声音
and there was, like, noises from the back -
闷声的尖叫
muffled screaming and that.
我们当时就想 "必须拦下这辆车"
Obviously, we was like, "Yeah, we're going to have to stop it."
于是我们追上去 碰巧救了她
So we chased it and got lucky.
托尼救了我 玛·科斯塔
Tony rescued me, Ma Costa.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我只是和朋友们出去了 玛
I was just out with the guys, Ma!
别想对我撒谎 托尼·科斯塔
Don't even think about lying to me, Tony Costa,
你知道自己不擅长撒谎
because you know you're not very good atit.
我们救出一个 终于有比利下落的线索了
We got one! We've finally got a clue to where Billy is!
我们接近了
So close.
接近还不够 不是吗
Close isn't good enough, though, is it?
总算有进展
It's something.
这是个开始
It's a start.
打败他们的开始
The start of beating them.
这我同意
I will give you that.
我们有事找她
We need the girl.
没关系的
It's all right.
你幸运逃脱了 莱拉·贝拉克瓦
You've had a fortunate escape, Lyra Belacqua,
但现在 我请求你帮助我们
but now, I ask you to help us.
你知道他们要带你去哪里吗
Did you have a sense of where they were taking you?
那个饕餮 他没开口吗
Is he not talking - the Gobbler?
还没有 你看到什么了吗
Not as yet. So, anything you saw?
我不知道自己在哪里
I didn't know where I was,
也不知道他们要带我去哪里
and I didn't know where they were taking me.
对不起 我也很想帮你们
I'm sorry. I wish I could be of more help.
玛·科斯塔答应收留你
Ma Costa has agreed to take you in,
我们可以明天再谈
so if we could talk again tomorrow...
-你们要把我留在这里 -为了你的安全
- You're keeping me here? - For your own safety.
我们想照顾你
We want to look after you.
为什么 我得去找我的朋友罗杰
Why? I need to find my friend Roger!
我不认识你们
I don't know who you are!
虽然再次成为囚犯看起来很有趣
And as fun as it may seem to stay a prisoner again...
你也许不认识我们
You may not know us,
但我们认识你 莱拉
but we know you, Lyra.
你还是个婴儿时就认识你了
And have done since you were a baby.
你不是我们的囚犯 莱拉
You are not our prisoner, Lyra,