黑暗物质 第一季第三集

His Dark Materials S01E03

Part2

2019年11月19日 11:39

但你一直对我们很重要
but you have always been important to us.
是因为我父亲吗
Is this because of my father?
因为他是阿斯里尔勋爵
Because he's Lord Asriel?
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
你父亲以前对我们很好
Your father was good to us.
他一向尊重我们的生活方式
He has always respected our way of life.
但你之所以特别 有你自己的原因
But you are special on your own account.
为什么
Why?!
虽然这让人非常沮丧
Frustrating as it may seem...
但这个问题不该由我来回答
That's not a question for me to answer.
我不能请求你信任我们 莱拉
I can't ask you to trust us, Lyra.
我只能希望我们会赢得你的信任
I can only hope we'll earn your trust.
我们都想找到那些失踪的孩子
We all want to find the missing children.
所以 你愿意留下吗
So...will you stay with us?
那女孩必须找到 库尔特夫人态度很坚决
The girl needs to be found. Mrs Coulter's quite insistent on it.
-教会当局如能帮忙... -乔丹学院的圣殿
- Any help that the Magisterium... - Jordan College's sanctuary
一直受到尊重 而今早被扰乱了
is long-held and, this morning, disrupted.
她只是做了必须做的事
She did what she had to do.
她的做法恶劣且毫无顾忌
She did it badly and baldly.
她很乐意承担后果
And she would happily bear consequence.
你不也参与了这次突袭吗
Were you not part of this raid?
我也很乐意承担后果
And I will happily bear consequence, too.
话说
As it turns out...
现在有些进展
There's been developments.
有传闻说她在吉普赛人那里
There's a rumour the Gyptians have her.
那个女孩
The girl.
-你准备派... -警♥察♥已被派了过去
- And you're sending...? - Officers are being dispatched now.
这不体面的情况越早得以控制
The sooner this unseemly situation is contained,
越好
the better.
我们不能逃跑
We can't run away from them.
你说你会给他们机会的
You said you'd give them a chance.
他们比我们更了解饕餮
They know more about the Gobblers than we do.
和他们一起 我们更有可能找到罗杰
We're more likely to find Roger with them than on our own.
潘 你怎么知道我们在这儿会安全
Pan, how do you know we'll be safe here?
他们想找回自己的孩子
They want to get their children back.
我认为我们可以信任他们
I think we can trust them,
我从没觉得她值得信任
and I never thought that about her.
他们的衣服比她的是更好的伪装
Well, we'll be better disguised in their clothes than hers.
莱拉 这些符号♥是什么意思
Lyra, what do the symbols mean?
肯定有什么意思 但我不知道是什么
It's clear that it means something, but I have no idea what.
莱拉
Lyra!
看看你 真像个吉普赛人
Oh, look at you. You make a fine Gyptian.
好多了
Much better.
我要做饭 你来帮我吗
I'm cooking. Will you help?
我的朋友罗杰
My friend, Roger,
他就在厨房♥做事
he worked in kitchens.
你从没想过该学做饭吗
Never thought you should learn?
对我能有什么好处
What good it do me?
吉普赛女人在厨房♥里
Oh, a Gyptian woman learns
学到的不只是做饭 莱拉·贝拉克瓦
more than just cooking in our kitchens, Lyra Belacqua.
我们能武装自己
We're armed.
这就对了 姑娘
There you go, girl!
既然你哪也去不了
While you're stuck indoors,
我们教你一些招数吧
we'll learn you some of our tricks.
你看 第一课已经学会了
There! Lesson one learned already.
你会成为吉普赛女人的
You'll be a Gyptian woman yet.
我要成为吉普赛女人吗
Is that what I'm going to be a Gyptian woman?
你能成为你想成为的人
You'll be whatever you want to be.
走自己的道路
Be your path.
那是你的选择
That's your choice,
你自己的选择
and yours alone.
我很高兴你留下来了 莱拉
I'm glad you're staying, Lyra.
你在这里很安全 等着瞧吧
You'll be safe as houses here. You'll see.
我们可不像库尔特夫人
We're not like Mrs Coulter, you know.
我们只想保你平安
We just want to keep you safe.
她也对我说过类似的话
Yeah, she said something similar to me, too.
这我相信
I'm sure she did.
或许她还是真心的
Maybe she even meant it,
但也许库尔特夫人没有她以为的那么厉害
but maybe Mrs Coulter isn't as powerful as she thinks.
毕竟 你逃走了 不是吗
After all, you got away, didn't you?
但我仍没弄清楚
Although I still haven't got to the bottom
她怎么会有一个猴子精灵
of why she has a monkey daemon.
不过 精灵经常让我糊涂
Then again, I'm often confused by daemons.
我怎么也猜不到
I would never have guessed
托尼·科斯塔的精灵会固定为鹰
Tony Costa's daemon would have settled as a hawk.
我觉得我要固定为一只鼹鼠
I think I'll settle as a mole.
鼹鼠吗
A mole, is it?
是的 这样我们就能在地下打洞
Yes, so we can burrow underground
远离你们这些危险的大人
and stay safe from all you grown-ups.
非常明智
Very sensible.
但是 在水上就行不通了吧
But, er, not so good on the water, huh?
没地方可以打洞
Nowhere to burrow.
我不希望潘特莱蒙固定下来
I don't want Pantalaimon to settle.
我希望他永远能变形
I want him to be able to change forever.
他也是
And so does he.
总有一天
Well, there will come a time
你会厌倦他不停变形
when you will be tired of him changing.
等你到了岁数
When you come of age,
你的精灵固定为其原形
and your daemon settles into its final form,
就能揭示你真正的为人
it will reveal what kind of person you really are.
要是你不喜欢你的精灵固定的原形呢
Suppose you don't like the shape that your daemon settles as?
那就意味着你不满足
Well, that would mean you are discontented.
很多人希望自己的精灵固定为雄狮
Many people would like to have a lion as a daemon,
最后却变成了贵宾犬
and they end up with a poodle.
不 我不希望索福纳克斯有丝毫改变
No, I would not change a hair on Sophonax,
但老实说
but that is not to say
我有时会幻想她是其他样子
that sometimes I don't dream her different.
那么
Now...
你想见见抓走你的那个人吗
..Would you like to see the man who took you?
你们自以为聪明 但我们找到了你 对吧
You people think you're so clever, but we found you, didn't we?
这里没人能保护你
There's no protection for you here.
只有你和我 共处一室
Just me and you in a room.
告诉我他们在哪
Tell me where they are.
我知道你知道
I know you know.
告诉我他们在哪 你为什么抓他们
Tell me where they are and why you've taken them.
你能受得了吗 莱拉
Is this all right, Lyra?
告诉我
Tell me.
告诉 我
Tell...me.
他想对罗杰和比利做更坏的事
He wanted to do worse to Roger and Billy.
如果他们不是想伤害那些孩子
Why would they take them and the other children
那何必要抓他们
if it wasn't to hurt them?
格鲁曼不是你想的那样
Grumman isn't who you think he is.
我用你的照片做了面部识别
I ran a facial recognition trace based on your photo,
无论那是什么
whatever that was,
我找到了一个匹配
and I found a match -
约翰·佩里上校 49突击队
Colonel John Parry, 49th Commando.
前海军陆战队员和探险家 13年前推定死亡
Former Marine and explorer, presumed dead around 13 years ago.
他在阿♥拉♥斯加失踪了
He was lost in Alaska,
当时正在进行政♥府♥资助的科学考察远征
supporting a government-funded science expedition
环境类的项目
environmental thing.
之前他也为政♥府♥干过活儿
He'd done a couple of gigs for them before.
在那之前
Prior to that,
他在皇家海军陆战队当了14年兵
he was 14 years in the Royal Marines.
他出生在这里
He was born here.
我的世界
In my world.
查尔斯 他不是从你的世界穿越到我的世界
Charles, he didn't travel from your world to mine.
他是从这里穿越到了你的世界
He travelled from my world to yours.
不可能 图里明显能看到他有精灵
Not possible. He has a daemon clearly in the picture.
生于这个世界的人 是没有精灵的
No-one is born in this world with a daemon.
这也未必吧
I don't think you know that.