黑暗物质 第一季第三集

His Dark Materials S01E03

Part3

2019年11月19日 11:39

也许你穿越时能获得精灵
Maybe you acquire a daemon when you cross, or...
他到底是在哪里失踪的
Where precisely did he disappear?
这些东西封锁得很严
Look, this stuff was well locked up.
有人不希望随便任何人去打探
Somebody didn't want just anybody poking about.
他之前是个上校
He was a colonel.
但你很厉害 你还是查到了
But you're good, and you found out anyway.
我追踪了他的船
I traced his ship.
阿♥拉♥斯加
Alaska.
布鲁克斯山脉
The Brooks Range.
他现在早就离开那里了
He's long gone from there by now.
-这信息对我没用 -好吧
- This is of no use to me. - OK.
也许这会有用
Maybe this might be.
他留下了一妻一子
He left a wife...and a child.
我在选民登记册上找到了他们
I found them on voter registration.
也许她会知道些什么
Maybe she'll know something.
但病例显示她身体不好
But she's not well. Medical records.
她长♥期♥饱受精神疾病的折磨
She's had a long-term history of mental health problems.
这是一份
This is a hard copy...
我查到的一切的打印件
of everything...that I found.
都在这里了
It's all there.
是你自己还是你上头的人
Is this search just for you,
需要这份调查结果
or whoever you work for?
是你自己 对吗
It's just you, isn't it?
你为什么从来没跟踪过我
Why did you never try to follow me?
你明明可以的
You could have.
你知道足够多事 可以跟着我穿越过去
You know enough to have crossed behind me.
你没有那么做的勇气
You don't have the courage that's needed.
你不想找到窗户 因为你害怕
You don't want to find the window, because you're scared of it.
没错
It's true.
我以前也很害怕
I was scared, too.
但我控制了我的恐惧
But I mastered my fear.
我从没觉得我会是唯一一个穿越的人
I never thought that I was the only person to cross.
但除了斯坦尼斯劳斯
But until Stanislaus,
我也没见过任何
I never came across anyone
有勇气那么做的人
who was fearless enough to have done it.
我想知道他知道什么
I want to know what he knows,
我想知道他在哪里穿越的
I want to know where he crosses,
我想知道他看到了什么
and I want to know what he has seen.
这很有帮助
This is very helpful.
不用送我
I'll let myself out.
他说什么了吗
Is he saying anything?
他说她要带他们去北方
He said she's taking them North,
但他不知道是哪里
but he doesn't know where.
当然了 在那里 他们想做什么都行
Of course. They can do anything they want with them there.
但我在她书房♥里看到了图纸 文件
But I saw, in her study, plans, papers.
如果我们能拿到那些东西
If we could just get to them...
不 我们不能去库尔特夫人那儿
No! We are not going to Mrs Coulter!
-也许我们能... -不能让库尔特夫人知道
- Maybe we could... - Mrs Coulter cannot know
我们在哪里
where we are.
如果你被抓 她可能会发现一切
If you got captured, we'd risk her knowing everything.
我不允许
I forbid it!
快走
Go! Now!
我们依照教会当局的命令
By order of the Magisterium,
搜查这一带所有的吉普赛船只
we are searching all Gyptian boats in the area.
我们即将登船
Prepare to be boarded.
快点 莱拉
Hurry, Lyra.
我们依照教会当局的命令
By order of the Magisterium,
搜查这一带所有的吉普赛船只
we are searching all Gyptian boats in the area.
我们即将登船
Prepare to be boarded.
莱拉 快点 我把你藏起来
Lyra, quick! I'll hide you.
你说我在这里很安全的
You said I'd be safe here!
你们有什么权利登我们的船
Under whose jurisdiction dare you board these boats?!
根据《水路法案》第三条
Article Three of the Watercourse Bill.
教会当局在这里没有权利
The Magisterium have no rights here.
没见过
Never seen her.
你们这次又是来找什么
What are you looking for this time?
我儿子失踪了 你们知道吧
My son's missing, you know that, don't you?
他叫比利 比利·科斯塔
It's Billy. Billy Costa.
倒是把这个记下来啊
Write that down.
还记得这个名字吗 不 当然不了
Mean anything to you? No, of course not.
你们该去找我儿子
You should be looking for my son
和其他所有失踪的吉普赛孩子
and all the other missing Gyptian children!
莱拉 屏住呼吸
Lyra, don't breathe!
她不在这 我们走
She's not here. Let's get moving.
我们去河下游再找找
We'll search further downriver.
出来吧 你安全了
It's safe to come out.
我再也不会安全了
I'll never be safe!
你这是要去哪
Where are you going now?
离开你 离开这一切
Away from you! Away from all THIS!
很抱歉我们必须这样把你藏起来
I'm sorry we had to keep you hid like that.
是她 这都是她在搞鬼
And it's HER! It's ALL her!
法德尔·科拉姆还说她找不到我的
And Farder Coram says she won't find me,
但我认为她不找到我是不会停下的
but I don't think she'll stop until she does!
我不知道她为什么这样做
And I don't know why,
我不知道我能不能信任你
and I don't know if I can trust you.
我只知道 我一个人时 一切都很正常
All I do know is that, on my own, everything makes sense,
我跟你们在一起 还是有危险
and when I'm with you, I'm just as much at risk!
你说的没错
You're right.
她不找到你是不会罢休的
She won't stop until she finds you.
为什么
Why?
为什么我对她来说那么重要
Why am I so important to her?
没人肯告诉我真♥相♥ 我又怎么能信任你
How am I supposed to trust you when no-one tells me the truth?!
真♥相♥很复杂
The truth is complicated.
有些事 你还是不知道为好
Some things, you're better off not knowing.
这话我已经听厌了
I am so bored of BEING TOLD THAT!
她是你母亲 莱拉
She's your mother, Lyra!
这就是所有人都瞒着你的事
That's what no-one is telling you.
她是你妈妈
She's your ma.

No.
不 不
No, no.
莱拉 听我说 等等
Lyra. Lyra. Listen. Wait!
你该知道了
It's time you knew.
你♥爸♥爸 阿斯里尔 他年轻时
As a young man, Asriel, your father,
去北方四处探险
went exploring all over the North.
他充满热情 脾气又急
He was high-spirited, quick to anger.
你妈妈 她当时已经结婚了
Your ma, she was already married.
他们俩一认识就相爱了
As soon as they met, they fell in love.
她怀上你时
When she was pregnant with you,
他们以为能蒙混过去
they thought they could get away with it,
但你一出生
but soon as you was born,
你太像阿斯里尔 根本瞒不住
there was no hiding the Asriel in you.
你♥爸♥爸有房♥产
Your father had estates,
于是他把你交给一位吉普赛奶妈照顾
so he put you in the care of a Gyptian nurse.
但你妈妈的丈夫爱德华·库尔特紧追而来
But Edward Coulter, your mother's husband, followed,
一心想杀了你
determined to kill you.
杀了我
Kill me?
男人对羞辱的反应很大
Men get funny about their shame.
他把那地方翻了个底朝天
He ransacked the place.
那吉普赛人把你藏得很好 可他早晚会发现的
The Gyptian hid you well, but he'd have found you eventually.
阿斯里尔就在那儿和他打了起来
Asriel fought him there and then,
爱德华·库尔特被杀了
and Edward Coulter was killed.
法庭不知该如何处理
The law didn't know how to respond.
阿斯里尔为保卫自己家而杀了人
Asriel killed defending his home,
但法律也允许丈夫为受到侵犯的妻子报仇
but the law also allows a man to avenge the violation of his wife.
你妈妈因这丑闻颜面扫地
Your ma was broken with the shame of it all.
所以她才变成现在的样子
It's why she's like she is.
她曾多年被社会遗弃
She was a pariah for years.
而阿斯里尔所有的钱
And they stripped all money,
土地和房♥产都被剥夺了
land and property from Asriel.
你呢 被安置到了一间修道院
You, the law placed in a nunnery,