黑暗物质 第一季第三集

His Dark Materials S01E03

Part4

2019年11月19日 11:39

但在大洪水时
but in the great flood,
阿斯里尔偷走了你
Asriel stole you away...
送去了乔丹学院
..And took you to Jordan College.
我只知道这些
And that's all I know.
我也只记得这些
That's all I remember.
你就是那个吉普赛奶妈
You were the Gyptian nurse.
我整夜抱着你
I held you for the whole night.
我只想保护你
I just want to keep you safe.
我之前没做到
I didn't manage it before.
让我再试一次吧
Let me manage it now.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
这幢房♥子
This house.
这户人家
This family.
跟我急需找到的人有关系
They're connected to someone I desperately need to find.
监视他们 把情况报告给我
Watch them and report back to me.
没问题
You've got it.
作为你们的国王 我发起了这次串联
As your king, I called this Roping
我们要互相倾听 再作出决定
for us to come to listen and to decide.
你们都知道所为何事
You all know why.
27个吉普赛孩子被抓走了
27 Gyptian children have been taken.
有些孩子的家人就在这个房♥间里
Some from families in this very room.
其他孩子来自遍布全英的吉普赛家庭
Others from our Gyptian brothers and sisters across Britain.
谁抓走了他们
And who is taking them?
-我们认为是饕餮 -是的
- We believe it's the Gobblers. - Yes!
现在我们该行动了
And now's the time for action.
因为根本没有其他人在努力救他们
For no-one else is doing anything about it.
掌权者没有 立法者也没有
Not those in power, the law makers.
事实上 当局
In fact, the authorities,
陆上居民的警♥察♥和神职人员
the landloper police and the clergy,
还入侵了我们的船只
are invading our boats,
把我们视为罪犯
making us the criminal.
所以我们别无选择
So we have no choice
只能自己去对付饕餮
but to deal with these Gobblers ourselves.
我反对
I disagree!
请讲 雷蒙德·范·格里特
Yes, Raymond van Gerrit?
法阿国王 那些陆民前来侵犯
Lord Faa, the landlopers invaded us,
不是出于不敬
not out of scorn,
是因为我们这里藏了逃犯
but because we harbour fugitives.
她甚至不是我们自己人
And not even one of our own.
如果我们去对付饕餮
If we attempt to take on the Gobblers,
只会更加引起教会当局的注意
we'll attract even more attention from the Magisterium!
不只有我们的孩子被抓
Our children are not the only children being taken.
让陆民去找饕餮吧
Let the landlopers find these Gobblers!
-让他们替我们战斗 雷蒙德 -有何不可
- So we let them fight for us, Ray? - Why not?
那些孩子已经被抓的怎么办
And what of those who've already had their kids taken?
我们怎么办 雷蒙德
What of us, Raymond?
我也有孩子
As a father,
我为你失去儿子感到遗憾 玛·科斯塔
I am sorry for what you have lost, Ma Costa...
她的儿子还没死呢
She hasn't lost anything yet.
冒这么大的风险
To risk so much?
谁知道他们在对我们的孩子做什么
Who knows what they're doing to our children?!
即便我们成功了
Even if we do succeed,
也可能要失去更多儿女
are we really prepared to lose more sons? More daughters?
那也不能坐以待毙
We have to do something!
雷蒙德说得对 她是个威胁
Raymond's right. She's a threat!
-让她走吧 -把她赶走
- Get rid of the girl! - Get rid of her!
玛 咱们得带她出去
Ma, we need to get her out of here.
你们对我做什么无所谓 但你们得阻止她
Do what you want with me, but you have to stop her!
我认识他们
I know them.
饕餮
The Gobblers.
还有她
Her.
她不会住手的
She won't stop.
我也很害怕
I'm frightened, too!
他们把我的朋友罗杰抓走了
They took my friend Roger,
我想比利和罗杰
and I reckon, Billy, Roger...
他们大概要更害怕
...They're more frightened.
但我确定 他们会
What I know is they'll...
她会继续抓你们的孩子
she'll just keep on taking your children.
反抗 是唯一的选择
Fighting back is the only way.
饕餮把孩子们带去了遥远的北方
The Gobblers have taken their prisoners to the far North.
去黑暗之地
To the land of the dark.
所以我们要去找他们
So we are going after them.
还在赶来的吉普赛人都已得到消息
Any Gyptian still travelling here has been sent word
被要求赶去码头
to head straight for the port.
我们知道他们在哪吗 北方可很大
Do we know where they are? The North is vast.
是啊
Yeah!
-我们可以去探查... -我们不知道在哪
- We can discover that information... - No, we do not know where.
但我们会去特罗尔桑德
But we will go to Trollesund,
向女巫寻求帮助
and we will ask the witches for their support.
如果女巫拒绝呢
What if the witches say no?
问题太多了
Too many questions.
我们知道前路艰险 但我们也知道我们很坚强
We know it will be dangerous. We also know we're strong!
所以 是的
So, yes,
我现在是在要求大家承担更多风险
now I am asking you to put yourselves more at risk.
-为莱拉 -对
- For Lyra! - Yes!
-为了我们失去的孩子们 -对
- For the children we have lost! - Yes!
-但更重要的 是为了我们自己 -对
- But mostly for ourselves! - YES!
我是西部国王
I am the Western King,
我请求你们 做好北上的准备
and I'm asking you to ready yourselves to travel North,
做好战斗的准备
ready yourselves to fight,
做好把我们的孩子带回家的准备
and ready yourselves to bring our children home.

Yes!
各家家长 筹钱
Heads of families, raise a tax,
出人
muster a levy,
每家每户出一个最好的战士
find me the best warriors from every home!

YES!
让他们来找我
And bring them to me!

YES!
我们要把他们打趴
We shall strike the strength out of them.

YES!
我们要让他们一败涂地
We shall leave them ruined and wasted!

YES!
一蹶不振
Broken and shattered!

YES!
撕成碎片 挫骨扬灰
Torn to a thousand pieces and scattered to the four winds!

Yes!
-吉普赛人 -吉普赛人
- Gyptians! - Gyptians!
-吉普赛人 -吉普赛人
- Gyptians! - Gyptians!
-吉普赛人 -吉普赛人
- Gyptians! - Gyptians!
-吉普赛人 -吉普赛人
- Gyptians! - Gyptians!
毒蛇
Serpent.
闪电
Lightning bolt.

Fish.
那是鱼吗
Is that a fish?
别以为我不会伤害你 托尼·科斯塔
Don't think I won't hurt you, Tony Costa.
-你怎么知道是我 -我闻得到你的头油
- How'd you know it was me? - I could smell your hair slick.
-回去睡吧 莱拉 -要不我跟你一起去
- Go back to bed, Lyra. - Or I could come with you?
不行 你得躲起来
No. Got to stay out of sight, remember?
如果你不告诉我你要去哪 托尼·科斯塔
If you don't tell me where you're going, Tony Costa,
我就拼命尖叫 你妈妈就会过来...
I will scream this place down, and your ma will come running...
好吧
OK, fine!
法德尔·科拉姆 他认为我们掌握的情况够了
All right, Farder Coram, he thinks we know enough.
他怕出事 我们去北方前 他不想再冒险了
He doesn't want to risk any more damage before we go up North,
但他是老了 害怕了
but he's old and frightened,
所以我们认为还应该再去探查
so we think there's more to find out.
你要去她家吗
You're going to her place?
本杰明说你提到了什么图纸
Benjamin says you was talking about plans,
如果我们能找到
and if we can find them, well...
在她公♥寓♥尽头 她的书房♥里
At the end of her flat, her study.
仔细翻右手的抽屉
You go through the right-hand drawer,