黑暗物质 第一季第三集

His Dark Materials S01E03

Part5

2019年11月19日 11:39

东西都在那里
and she's got everything there.
你没看到我
You didn't see me.
-我们应该睡觉 -他还在外面
- We should sleep. - With him gone?
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
-潘 -我看到了
- Pan. - I saw it.
你刚刚在想什么
What were you thinking about?
刚刚...好奇怪
It was...strange.
我的脑子
Like...like my mind, it...
-好像一片空白了 -那就再来一次
- ..it went blank. - Then make your mind go blank again.
这对你应该不是难事
You should be good at that.
真的可行
It's really working.
托尼
Tony?
托尼
Tony?
托尼呢
Where's Tony?
他没在床上
He's not in his bed!
她说...右边最上的抽屉
She said...top right drawer.
想逃过我没那么容易
Not so easy to escape me.
谁派你来的 吉普赛男孩
Who sent you, Gyptian boy?
我问谁派你来的 小子
I asked who sent you, boy?
你别想逃了
There is no way out of here.
这里只有你和我
So this is just you and me.
你知道我能让你多痛苦吗
Have you any idea how much pain I can cause you?
你要告诉我一切
You'll tell me everything.

No!
我绝不背叛我的家人
I betray my family for no-one.

Oh, no, no!
我在营地里到处问了 没人知道
I've asked all over the camp. No-one knows anything.
要是我知道你和约翰·法阿对托尼说了什么
If I find out you or John Faa have put anything in Tony's head...
责怪也帮不了谁
Blame will help no-one here.

Me.
能帮我
It'll help me.
那怪我妈妈吧
Then blame my mother.
或是我
Or me.
很多人都阻止过托尼·科斯塔
Many people tried to stop Tony Costa.
我也试了
Myself included.
但没人成功
None succeeded.
这不怪你 莱拉
It's not your fault, Lyra.
这我知道
I know that.
她也知道
And she knows that.
是因为我你才不许本杰明
It was because of me why you wouldn't let Benjamin
去库尔特夫人那里吧
go to Mrs Coulter's, right?
因为你担心这会让她发现我们
Because you thought it would allow her to find us.

Me.
是的
That's right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你努力
For trying to...
保护我
For keeping me safe.
乔丹学院的院长给了我样东西
The Master at Jordan gave me something.
他叫我别告诉她
He told me not to tell her about it,
但我觉得我能信任你
but I think I can trust you.
你知道这是什么吗
You know what one is, then?
我从没想到我还能再见到一台
I never thought I would... set my eyes on one of those again.
教会当局把它们都没收了
The Magisterium have confiscated them all.
他说这能说出真♥相♥ 但我不知道怎么用
He said it tells the truth, not that I know how.
这个嘛
Well,
据我所知 你要靠移♥动♥指针
I was told that you frame a question
指向这些图片来提出问题
by turning the three hands on these pictures.
每个符号♥都有很多意义 甚至是无限个
Each symbol has many, maybe infinite, meanings.
然后指针再指向另一个符号♥
And then the needle points to another symbol
你就能从中解读答案
within which you can find your answer.
它现在能帮我们吗 帮托尼
Can it help us now? With Tony?
不能 很遗憾
No, sadly not.
解读它需要数年的学习
Reading it takes years of study.
读很多书
Many books.
没有那些书 它就没用
And without those books, it's useless.
我得去叫醒约翰·法阿
Now, I must wake John Faa...
商量怎么办
..and decide what to do.
法德尔·科拉姆说得很清楚
Farder Coram was very clear.
得学好多年 还需要书
It takes years of learning and books.
我只能这样帮忙 潘
It's the only way I can help, Pan.
那你得再次清空思绪
Then you need to clear your mind again.
就像之前那样
Like you did before.
好吧 本杰明是个探子 那么
All right, Benjamin's a spy, so...
毒蛇代表狡猾
..the serpent for cunning.
坩埚代表情报
Crucible for knowledge.
蜂巢代表辛劳
Beehive for hard work.
成了
It worked!
-成了 潘 -什么
- It worked, Pan. - What?
这不可能
No, that's impossible.
可能的 看
No, it's not. Look!
是...
It's...
沙漏
..an hourglass...
上面还有个骷髅
..with a skull on top of it.
那么...
So that means...
法德尔·科拉姆
Farder Coram!
法德尔·科拉姆
Farder Coram!
法德尔·科拉姆
Farder Coram!
莱拉 快进去
Lyra, get inside!
莱拉 我叫你待在下面的
Lyra, I told you to get below!
我让它运转了 真理仪
I made it work. The alethiometer.
它告诉我本杰明死了
It told me Benjamin's dead!
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
-托尼可能也... -我说了
- Tony, too, maybe. - I told you
-听我说 -你要待在下面
- Listen to me! - to stay below...
莱拉
Lyra!

Pan!
谁抓住另一个
Someone get the other one!
摁住
Hold it!
这是什么
What is it?
间谍飞虫
A spy-fly.
什么
Spy what?
让我担心的是飞走的那个
What worries me is the one that's got away.
它现在肯定在飞回库尔特夫人那里了
Right now, it'll be on its way to Mrs Coulter
告诉她 它看到了你
to tell her it has seen you.
我们马上北上
We go North. Now!

Ma!
托尼
Tony.
真抱歉
So sorry.
-我撇下了他 -别这么说
- I left him. - No.
真的 我怕了
I did. I got scared.
你回家了 你做的对
You came home. You did right.
我们只发现了这个
This is the only thing we found.
有好多
There's so many.
有好多
There's so many!
上面有比利
It's got Billy on it.
看来他们抓的孩子都在上面
Looks like it's got every child they've ever took on it.
我们得帮他们 约翰
We've got to help them, John.
我们必须 比利也在上面
We've got to. Billy's on it!
本杰明呢
Where's Benjamin?
我们至少能拿回尸体吗
Can we at least recover the body?
不能
No.
尸体在她手上
She has the body, I'm afraid.
法阿国王 我们得走了
Lord Faa, we must leave.
那是第一宗死亡 还会有其他人牺牲的
That was the first death, but there will be others.
但如果风向好 女巫帮忙 再加上莱拉
But with the right wind, with the witches on our side and Lyra...
你真觉得她那么重要
You really think she's that important?
她会读真理仪
She can read the alethiometer
而且不用书
without the books.
她能什么 怎么做到的
She can do what? How?

That, I...