黑暗物质 第一季第三集

His Dark Materials S01E03

Part6

2019年11月19日 11:39

我就不懂了 但它告诉了她本杰明死了
..I don't understand, but it told her of Benjamin's death.
我不知道她怎么做到的
I don't know how she does it,
但如果她能继续做到
but if she can continue to do it,
她对我们将比任何战士都更有价值
she will be more valuable to us than any soldier we have.
他们信任你 约翰
They trust you, John.
他们会追随你的
They will follow you.
他们需要的是你的力量 不管怎样
It's your strength they need, and for what's it's worth,
我相信我们能救回孩子们
I believe we will get our children back.
装船
Load up the ship.
我们去港口
We travel to the port.
告诉船长
Tell the captain...
起航去特罗尔桑德
set a course for Trollesund.
你要拿那个做什么
And what are you intending to do with that?
丢进海里
Throw it in the sea.
间谍飞虫不是活物 它淹不死
Spy-fly doesn't live. It wouldn't drown.
里面只有恶灵 和穿心的诅咒
Inside is just a bad spirit with a spell through its heart.
那是禁忌之物
They're forbidden.
连教会当局都怕它们
Even the Magisterium are frightened of them.
她为了派它来找我不惜违法
She broke the law sending it after me.
那是另一个留下它的理由了
That's the second reason to keep it.
不管是出于爱 还是恨
Loving gesture, hateful gesture.
它象征了你妈妈对你的渴望
It's a symbol of your mother's desperation for you,
你应该留下
so it should be kept.
还给法德尔·科拉姆吧 他会焊死的
Give it back to Farder Coram. He'll weld it safe.
北方将考验我们所有人 你知道吧
The North is going to test us all, you know that?
我们要查明他们在对孩子们做什么
We're going to find out what they're doing to the children
以及为什么
and why they've been doing it.
我准备好战斗了
I'm ready to fight.
你真了不起 莱拉·贝拉克瓦
You're a remarkable girl, Lyra Belacqua.
我看北方是不知道要迎来什么呢
I don't think the North knows what's coming.
你的新安保团队非常严密
Your new security team are rigorous.
很遗憾 有安排他们的必要
Sadly, they're necessary.
吉普赛人吗
Gyptians, I hear.
他们想干什么
What do they want?
-教会当局呢 -都打理好了
- And the Magisterium...? - All taken care of.
我们还有牌可打
We still have a card to play.
间谍飞虫
A spy-fly.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
我们找到她了
We've found her.