黑暗物质 第一季第一集

His Dark Materials S01E01.

Part2

2019年11月5日 17:06

他一向对我们很好
He's always been kind to us.
他要毒害我叔叔 潘
He's poisoning my Uncle, Pan.
院长特地要我为您倒了酒 大人
The Master ordered it decanted especially for you, my Lord.
雷恩 我不想被打扰
Ren, I wasn't expecting to be disturbed!
1938年的酒只剩下三十六瓶了
There are only three dozen bottles left of the '38.
好东西都有用尽的一天
All good things pass away.
告退
My Lord.
我们应该休息一下
We should rest.
如果今晚一切顺利的话
If this evening goes as expected,
我们要有一阵没空睡觉了
we won't sleep for a while.
莱拉 你到底在干什么
Lyra? Lyra, what the hell are you doing!
放开我 我就告诉你
Let go of me and I'll tell you.
看我不拧断你的胳膊
I will break your arm first.
酒被下毒了
The wine was poisoned!
我看到院长给你的酒下毒了
I saw the Master poison your wine!
你看到了
You saw him?
是的
Yes.
他往酒里加了白色的粉末
He added white powder and...
潘觉得我是小题大做 但是
Pan thinks it's me being dramatic, but...
看到了吗 我没撒谎
You see? I ain't lying.
院长为什么要毒害你
Why would the Master poison you?
我还以为他是我们的朋友
I thought he was our friend?
真是笨手笨脚 是啊
That was clumsy, wasn't it? Yes.
有人想杀你 你却毁了物证
Someone tries to kill you and you just destroy the evidence?!
小声点
Keep your voice down!
可能有人试图杀我
Someone probably tries to kill me and,
没错 我毁了物证
yes, I destroy the evidence.
你总该做点什么
Surely you should be doing something.
我正在做
I am doing something.
我在想院长为什么要这样对我
I'm wondering why the Master would want to do that to me.
他一定有充分的理由
I'm sure he had a good reason.
老实说 如果我是他 我也会害怕我自己
To be honest with you, if I were him, I'd be afraid of me.
我等了一年多才见到你
I have waited for over a year to see you!
真是白等了
For nothing.
你真让人生气
You're infuriating!
而你很固执 至少你以前是
And you're tenacious. At least you used to be.
你想要一个任务吗
Now, do you want a job?
-不想 -你可能会觉得里面有点挤
- No! - You might find it a little bit cramped in there.
我不想要任务
I don't want a job.
我要你监视院长
I want you to spy on the Master.
他的一举一动 但尤其是提到尘埃时
Everything he does. But particularly whenever Dust is mentioned.
你能做到吗
Do you think you can do that?
快 有人来了
Quickly, someone's coming.
好姑娘 躲起来 快
Good girl. Come on, quickly now!
如果你出声 我不会救你 你只能靠自己
If you make a noise, I will not save you. You're on your own.
-明白了吗 -明白
- Do you understand? - Yeah.
恐怕出了点意外
Bit of an accident, I'm afraid.
真可惜
Such a shame.
据说只剩三十六瓶了
Only three dozen bottles left, apparently?
我们今晚讨论的内容不得外传
Whatever we discuss this evening will remain private.
-当然 -包括教会当局
- Hear, hear. - Even from the Magisterium.
乔丹学院绝不能成为传播流言
Jordan College will not become a channel for gossip,
传闻和危险争议的场所
rumours and dangerous controversy.
对知识的追求
The pursuit of knowledge
和我们的学术自♥由♥极其珍贵 不能拿来冒险
and our academic freedom is too precious to risk.
说得好
Hear, hear.
阿斯里尔勋爵
Lord Asriel.
谢谢 院长
Thank you, Master.
你们中有些人已经知道
As some of you already know,
我约12个月前动身前往北方
I set out for the North some 12 month ago
出使拉普兰国王
on a diplomatic mission to the King of Lapland.
至少 那是我的托辞
At least, that's what I was pretending to be doing.
事实上 我真正的目的是去更远的北方
In actual fact, my real aim was to go further north still,
穿过冰面
right on to the ice,
去查清格鲁曼远征队遭遇了什么
to try and discover what had happened to the Grumman expedition.
这是我的第一个发现
This is the first of the discoveries I made.
我用普通的硝酸银感光乳剂拍下了这张照片
I took this photogram with standard silver nitrate emulsion.
但是 我那天拍了两张照片
However, I took two photograms that day -
第二张是用特制乳剂拍的
the second one with a specially prepared emulsion.
那光是哪里来的
Where does that light come from?
那不是光
It isn't light.
而是尘埃
It's Dust.
什么 尘埃
What?! Dust?!
不可能
It can't be!
尘埃是什么
What's Dust?
我得看清他给他们看了什么
I need to see what he's showing them.
先生们 这是尘埃
Gentlemen, it is Dust!
它在底片上看起来是光
It registers as light on the plate
因为尘埃粒子
because particles of Dust
和这种乳剂起的反应
react with this emulsion in the same way
与光子
that photons of light
和普通硝酸银乳剂起的反应相同
react with the standard silver nitrate emulsion.
如你们所见 该男人的身形清晰可见
As you can see, the figure of the man is now perfectly visible.
但请大家注意这个孩子
But I'd like you to turn your attention to the child.
我们无法清楚看到这孩子
We can't see the child clearly
因为他不吸引尘埃
because the child does not attract Dust,
鉴于尘埃的性质
which, given the nature of Dust,
这恰恰是重点所在 不是吗
is precisely the point, is it not?
我们成年人被尘埃所围绕
We, as adults, are surrounded by Dust.
事实上 我们几乎被尘埃吞噬
In fact, we're almost consumed by it.
但儿童
But children,
似乎并没有
it seems, are not.
先生们 我相信这证明了
Gentleman, I believe this is proof
尘埃仅受成年人吸引
that Dust is exclusively attracted to adults.
正如教会当局一直猜想的
Just as the Magisterium has always suspected.
然而 我下一个发现
My next discovery, however,
可能更会被视为异端
may be considered even more heretical.
阿斯里尔 你小心说话
Asriel! Be very careful!
好戏才开始呢 院长
That's only where it begins to get exciting, Master.
在他向柏林的科学院发的最后的消息中
In one of his last messages to the Academy in Berlin,
格鲁曼提到了一种只在北方
Grumman made reference to a certain natural phenomenon
才能看到的自然现象
only seen in the lands of the North.
我想他指的就是这个
I believe this is what he was referring to.
几天前我拍了这张照片
I took this photogram a few days ago.
极光 北极光
The Aurora, the Northern Lights.
是的 没错
Yes, that's right.
这是用普通感光乳剂拍的
When seen with the ordinary emulsion.
但我想请大家再看看特制乳剂拍的照片
But I'd like you to look at it again using mine.
天空之城
A city in the sky.
潘 那太美了
Pan, it's beautiful.
无数的世界
A myriad of worlds,
教会当局只掌控其中一个
of which the Magisterium controls only one.
无数的世界
A myriad of worlds
只有通过
made visible only through
最讨厌的物质 尘埃才能看得到
that most distasteful of substances - Dust!
都给我出去 我们不能听这些
Clear the room! None of us can hear this!
我恐怕你必须听 院长
I'm afraid you have to hear this, Master.
这是异端话题
These are heretical discussions!
有必要讨论
Necessary discussions.
我认为格鲁曼找到了这些多重世界存在的证据
I believe Grumman found evidence of these multiple worlds
并且因此而丧命
and he paid for it with his life!
丧命
His life?
我在斯瓦尔巴特群岛的冰层里发现了他的尸体
I found his body preserved in the ice off Svalbard.
我把他的头带了回来 因为他是本学院的院士
I brought back his head as befits a scholar of this college!
我想你最了解他吧 副院长
I believe you knew him best, Sub-Rector?
我眼睛看不太清 冰块也很污浊
My eyes are not very clear and the ice is dirty,
但有可能是格鲁曼
but it could be Grumman.
谁会干这种事
Who would have done this?
很可能是教会当局想掩盖他们的踪迹
It's most likely the magisterium trying to mask their tracks,
好让我们因无知而安全
to keep us safely innocent,