黑暗物质 第一季第一集

His Dark Materials S01E01.

Part3

2019年11月5日 17:06

或者如院长所说
or as the Master would have it,
保持学术自♥由♥
academically free.
先生们 现在正在进行一场战争
Gentlemen, there is a war raging right now
一方是那些试图蒙蔽我们的人
between those trying to keep us in ignorance
另一方则是格鲁曼这样的人 愿为光明而战
and those, like Grumman, willing to fight for the light,
为真正的学术自♥由♥而战
to fight for true academic freedom.
先生们 他曾是本学院的一员
Gentlemen, he was a member of this college,
他的工作极其重要
his work was profoundly important
我需要资金继续这项工作
and I need funding to continue it.
谁会反对我
Who will stand against me?
*庆幸你的前路安全*
*Rejoice for your path is secure*
*所有需要承受的旅程*
*For all the journeys to be endured*
*庆幸你的前路已定*
*Rejoice for your path is decided*
*你与精灵回到火焰中 不可分割*
*You and daemon Back to the flame, undivided.*
我们在此表示感谢与敬意
We are here... to give thanks and tribute.
我儿子的精灵
My son's daemon...
已固定为鹰
Has settled as a hawk.
莱尤巴 我儿子的灵魂 同伴以及保护者
Lyuba - soul, companion and protector of my son...
我欢迎固定原形的你成为我的家人
I welcome you in your settled form to my family,
加入我的儿子们 获得我的信任
my boys and my trust.
这枚戒指标志了你精灵的固定
This ring confirms the settling of your daemon
以及你从孩子到大人的转变
and your transition from child to man.
这里有谁愿意指引莱尤巴和托尼
Who here will help guide Lyuba and Tony?
我和苏拉愿意
Sura and I will.
谢谢你 本杰明·德·鲁特
Thank you, Benjamin De Ruyter!
这枚戒指是象征
As symbolised by the ring,
它由各个家庭捐赠的银子铸成
forged from the silver that all you families donated...
荣幸之至
Pleasure.
-乐意帮忙 -没错
- Happy to. - Yes.
我们要求你坚守吉普赛人的传统
We ask that you uphold the Gyptian ways.
其他人可能视我们为流浪者
Others may see us as outcasts
但我们是一个团结的大家庭
but we are one unified family,
因此 我们要求你和莱尤巴保护
and so we ask you and Lyuba to protect
所有人的自♥由♥ 并为之而战
and fight for the freedoms of all,
不管遇到何种阻碍
no matter what may stand in our path.
你们接受我们的传统吗
Do you both...accept our ways?
接受
We do.
接受 我们接受
Yeah, we do, we do.
我要失去我的小宝贝了
Oh, I'm losing my little boy.
玛 别这么说
Ma, don't say that.
两个儿子都是呢
Oh, both my little boys.
仪式前 他整日整夜地跟着我
He's been following me and pestering me all day and night,
缠着我
before the ceremony.
你今晚就是个男人了
You became a man tonight.
好样的 托尼
Well done, Tony.
谢谢
Thank you.
他仍是个孩子
He stayed a boy.
他想知道你仍是他的哥哥
He wants to know you're still his big brother.
我当然还是他的哥哥了
Of course I'm still his big brother.
去吧
Go on, go.
找到比利 告诉他
Catch Billy and...and tell him.
拉特 怎么了
Ratter, what is it?
拉特 不
Ratter, no!
见着比利了吗
Have you seen Billy?
比利 你在哪
Billy, where are you?
比利 你在这吗
Billy, are you out here?
放开我
Get off.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
那孩子
The girl.
什么
What?
对了
Oh, yes.
他们投票资助你了吗
Did they vote to give you the money?
现在你醒了
Now you wake up!
是的
Yes, they did.
什么是尘埃
What's Dust?
跟你没关系
It's nothing to do with you.
跟我有关系
It is to do with me.
是你要我帮你监视院长的
You told me to spy for you.
现在你得告诉我 我为什么要监视
Now you have to tell me what I was spying about.
莱拉 这世上有些东西
Lyra, there are things that...
有些东西...
There are such things...
你最好现在先别懂
..That you're better off not understanding just yet.
我能看看那个人的头吗
Can I see the man's head?
不行
No!
我为什么要给你看那个
Why would I let you do that?
院长 我们还能信任他吗
The Master - can we still trust him?
我谁都不信任
I don't trust anyone.
睡觉吧 莱拉
Go to sleep, Lyra.
带我去北方吧
Take me North with you.
晚安 莱拉
Goodnight, Lyra.
我不知道他怎么知道的 但他知道了
I have no idea how but he knew.
是他自己打翻了酒瓶
He spilt the decanter himself.
原谅我 院长 但我倒觉得如释重负
Forgive me, Master, but I can't help being relieved.
我本就不看好这个主意
I was never happy about the idea.
杀人
Of murder.
几乎没人会喜欢这种事 查尔斯
Hardly anyone would be happy with that idea, Charles.
但这事关乔丹学院的稳定
But the balance of Jordan College was at stake.
巨大的改变即将到来 会威胁我们所有人
There is a great change coming that will threaten us all.
而且真理仪警告说 如果阿斯里尔
And the alethiometer warns of appalling consequences
继续他的研究 会带来严重的后果
should Asriel continue his research.
撇去其他不说 那个孩子会被卷入其中
Apart from anything else, the child will be drawn in...
这与莱拉有关
This is about Lyra?

Yes.
她在这其中占一席之地 且举足轻重
She has a part to play in all this, and a major one.
讽刺的是 她得在不知情的情况下做到这一切
The irony is she has to do it all without realising what she's doing.
但她只是个单纯的孩子
But she's just an innocent girl!
而且她需要保持如此
And she needs to stay one...
所以我们才要保护她
..Which has meant protecting her,
确保学院无可指摘
making sure the college was unimpeachable.
但阿斯里尔的异端邪说
But there's little chance that Asriel's heresy
肯定会传到教会当局
will not get back to the Magisterium.
你是说
You're saying,
我们得让她走
we have to let her go?
真理仪说莱拉必须踏上旅程
The alethiometer says that Lyra has to make a journey.
怎样的旅程
What kind of journey?
一场必将包括重大背叛的旅程
One which, I'm afraid, includes a great betrayal.
谁会背叛她 阿斯里尔吗
Well, who's going to betray her? Asriel?
这就是最悲哀的
That's the saddest thing -
她是那个背叛者
she will be the betrayer.
这将是可怕的经历
And the experience will be terrible.
我们可以让她留下
We can keep her here.
我们必须如此
We must!
我知道你在乎她
I know you care for her,
并且也尽力教导她了 查尔斯
and you've truly taught her as well as you could, Charles,
但我们只能为她担忧
but all we can be is scared for her.
也惧怕她
And scared of her.
来吧 快点
Come on, hurry up.
太好了 你来了 我饿坏了
Great, you're here! I'm starving.
我给你多拿了一根香肠
I brought you an extra sausage.
你是说给自己拿的吧
You mean you got an extra for yourself.
可能是吧
This may be true.
我昨晚没吃晚饭
I missed dinner last night.
我发现了 你去哪了
I noticed. Where were you?
在橱柜里
In a cupboard.
一整晚吗
The whole night?
大半个晚上吧
Most of it.
这个...
It's...
一言难尽
..Complicated.
你听说过尘埃吗
Have you ever heard about Dust?