黑暗物质 第一季第一集

His Dark Materials S01E01.

Part4

2019年11月5日 17:06

尘埃
Dust?
你说的不是我们打扫卫生时掸去的东西吧
I'm guessing you don't mean the stuff we polish off?
我该怎么说呢
Where should I start?
你还好吗 莱拉
Are you all right, Lyra?
只是在思考
Just thinking aloud.
好吧
Well,
有两件事你得知道
there's two things you need to know.
一个吉普赛男孩
A Gyptian boy,
比利·科斯塔失踪了
Billy Costa, is missing.
比利·科斯塔
Billy Costa?
我记得他 托尼的弟弟
I remember him - Tony's brother?
有人说他被亮眼睛的男人带走了
Some people are saying there's a man with bright eyes,
也有人说是个狐狸精灵的歌♥唱男人带走的
others say it's a singing man with a fox daemon.
肯定是饕餮
It's got to be the Gobblers.
饕餮
The Gobblers?
我说了 饕餮只是传说 罗杰 它们不存在
I've told you, the Gobblers are a myth, Roger, they don't exist!
吉卜赛人会找到比利的
The Gyptians will find Billy.
好吧
Fine.
等我说"早说了吧"时 你可别怪我
But don't blame me when I get to say I told you so.
第二件事
Second thing -
你叔叔正在收拾飞艇准备离开
your uncle's packing up an airship to leave.
他可别想丢下我
Not without me he isn't!
莱拉
Lyra!
叔叔
Uncle!
叔叔
Uncle!
什么
What?!
你怎么来了 我很忙
What are you doing here? I'm busy!
你不能走
You're not leaving!
我不能留下
I can't stay!
教会当局肯定已经得到我的消息了
The Magisterium will be on to me by now.
再说 我已经达到了目的
Besides, I got what I came for.
乖乖的 好好学习
Be a good girl, try and learn something,
回来的时候我会来看你
and I'll see you on the way back.
求你 叔叔 你才刚到 我们都没说上话
Please, Uncle, you've only just arrived, we've hardly talked!
我们得走了
We need to go.
拜托 叔叔
Please, Uncle!
准备起航
Lines up!
抱歉 我现在真的没时间陪你
I am sorry, but I just don't have time for you right now.

I...
走吧
Let's go.
带我去北方 你答应过的
Take me North! You promised you would!
带上我 你就有时间陪我了
Take me with you, we'd have lots of time then!
北方不适合孩子去
The North is no place for a child.
就像这架吗
Did it look like this?
什么
What?
我父母坠毁身亡的那架飞艇
The airship that my parents died in?

No.
不 比这小些
No, it was smaller.
她比你想得要好
She's better than you think she is.
她很特别的
She's special.
每个人都很特别
Everyone's special!
都是哪里
So, where?
我们搜索了这里和这里
We've searched here and here.
毫无发现
Nothing.
我们搜索了无人森林 也没有发现...
We covered all the abandoned wood. There was nothing...
法阿国王
Lord Faa.
玛·科斯塔呢
Where is Ma Costa?
我们让她待在船上 以防比利回去
We told her to wait on her boat in case Billy returns there.
我们剩下的人呢
And the rest of our people?
警方完全不管
State Police have shown no interest.
太正常了
No surprises there.
所以我们在自己组建搜索队
So we're organising teams of our own.
我们有一队人向北搜索
We've got a group that went North
从玛格达琳桥一直到彻维尔
from Magdalen Bridge up the Cherwell.
没有发现
Nothing.
我们在杰里科到处找 飞艇站也有人盯
We divided Jericho, we staked out the Airship Station.
约翰
John,
饕餮现在肯定已带他离开了牛津
the Gobblers will have got him out of Oxford by now.
你认为是饕餮干的
You think it's the Gobblers?
不是饕餮抓走了我弟弟
The Gobblers haven't took my brother.
那只是骗小孩的
That's just a children's story.

No.
饕餮真的存在
The Gobblers are real.
约翰·法阿和我拜访了六个不同的吉卜赛群落
John Faa and I have visited six different Gyptian communities,
他们都有孩子以一样的方式被掳走
all having children taken, all the same way.
但为什么 他们抓孩子做什么
Yeah, but why? What can they want with them?
那个我们不知道
That we don't know.
我们还不知道他们做什么
We don't know what they do,
但我们会查明的
but we will find out.
我们听说他们把孩子们带去了伦敦
We have word they are taking the children to London.
或许这样最方便藏他们
Maybe it's the best way to hide them?
但我们得去找找看
But we must go and try!
等等 离开这里
Wait, leave here?
不 玛绝不会答应的
No, no, Ma would never agree to that!
比利走丢了 不是被抓了
Billy's lost, he's not been taken.
继续搜寻
Continue the search.
今天尽量在本地多找些地方
Cover as much of this area as we can today.
如果在这里找不到他
And if we do not find him here,
我们就去伦敦找他
we'll go to London and find him there.
你在哪 比利
Where are you, Billy?
如果他不肯带我们去
Well, if he won't take us,
我就另想办法去北方
I'll find another way to go North.
你知道我在这里工作吧
You are aware that I work here right?
你也只能待在这里 因为我们是孤儿
And you're pretty much stuck here because we're orphans
我们都没钱
and both of us have no money.
有时 人得有梦想
Sometimes you've got to have dreams.
我们要去北方 罗杰
We're going North, Roger.
我知道我们能去
I just know we are.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
他煽动了他们的热情
He worked them up into a fervour,
到最后 他们几乎安耐不住了
they were almost riotous by the time he finished.
我们确定消息无误吗
We're sure this information is correct?
房♥间里有我的人
I had good people inside the room.
阿斯里尔说他现在能看到尘埃了
So Asriel claims he can see Dust now?
重点不是他能看到什么
It's not what he can see,
是他说他通过尘埃看到了什么
it's what he claims to see through it.
一座隐匿城市
A hidden city.
其他世界
Other worlds.
乔丹学院的院长敢让他说这种话
The Master of Jordan College risks him saying as much?
学者圣殿
Scholastic Sanctuary.
院长不会天真地以为
The Master cannot be so naive as to imagine that
学者圣殿能抵挡散布异端邪说的指控吧
Scholastic Sanctuary protects him from the accusation of heresy.
阿斯里尔显然说服了他
Asriel clearly got the better of him.
他们给了他一大笔钱
They've given him an enormous amount of money -
去北方
to travel North
继续他的研究
and continue with his work.
不惜一切 尽量探明情况
Discover all you can and by all means permitted.
这种异端邪说是教会当局最重视的
This kind of heresy is of the highest priority to the Magisterium.
我会向主教报告的
I shall take it to the Cardinal.
是 神父
Yes, Father.
我需要知道他要去哪 以及他具体
I need to know where he's going and what exactly...
想实现什么
..He intends to achieve.
我会尽力的
I will do all that I can.
博雷尔
Oh, Boreal.
是 神父
Yes, Father?
别向我们那些共同的朋友透露此事
Not a word to any of our mutual friends.
包括她
That includes her.
上帝保佑
Benedic, Domine.
承蒙恩赐
Nos et dona tua.
感谢您赐予的
Quae de largitate.