黑暗物质 第一季第一集

His Dark Materials S01E01.

Part6

2019年11月5日 17:06

莱拉 看着我
Lyra, look at me!
这世界上的势力很强大
The powers of this world are very strong.
推动男男女♥女♥的凶猛暗流远超你的想象
Men and women are moved by tides much fiercer than you can imagine.
希望这个可以给你带来些保护
This hopefully will provide you with some protection.
一路顺风 莱拉
Go well, Lyra.
再见 莱拉
Goodbye, Lyra.
还有
And...
凡事自己拿主意
..keep your own counsel.
不要对别人说 包括库尔特夫人
Not a word to anyone, not even Mrs Coulter.
我们得去告诉罗杰我们要去伦敦
We need to tell Roger we're going to London.
我在找罗杰
I'm looking for Roger.
我也在找 他早餐没来值班
So am I! He didn't turn up for the breakfast shift!
罗杰
Roger?
伍德布里奇太太 你看到罗杰了吗
Mrs Woodbridge, have you seen Roger?
没有
No, I haven't.
其他人呢
Any of you?
-卡曾斯先生 你看见罗杰了吗 -没有
- Mr Cousins, have you seen Roger? - No.
罗杰
Roger?
埃里克 你看见罗杰了吗
Eric, have you seen Roger?
没有
No.
罗杰
Roger!
他绝不会来这里的
This is the last place he'd be!
没别的地方可找了
There's nowhere else to look!
罗杰
Roger!
你在这下面吗
Are you down here?
他不会是被饕餮抓走了吧
You don't think the Gobblers have got him, do you?
在备船吗
Readying the boats?
你要走了吗 法德尔·科拉姆
Are you thinking of leaving, Farder Coram?
我儿子还不知所踪呢
My son's still out there.
不怪法德尔·科拉姆
Farder Coram has done nothing.
是我叫停了搜索
I am halting the search.
你虽然是西部国王 但我儿子要比...
You may be the Western King, but my son is worth more than...
孩子们喊他们饕餮
The children call them Gobblers.
没什么证据表明他被他们抓去了
There's nothing saying he's with them.
甚至没有证据表明他们真存在
There's nothing saying they even exist.
比利是个好孩子
Billy's a good boy.
他很坚强
He's strong
因为他有你这样善良坚强的好妈妈 玛姬
because you have been a strong and good mother to him, Maggie.
如果他能 他肯定会想办法回来
And if he could, he'd have found his way back to us.
但他还没回来
But he has not.
他只是...迷路了
He's just...lost his way
他需要我们去找到他
and he needs us to find him.
他们已抓走了我们16个孩子
They've taken 16 of our children so far
而且失踪还在继续
and that number keeps growing.
我们知道他被抓走了 还在这里找他
Searching for him here, when we know he is lost,
这是犯傻 你很清楚
is foolishness and you know it!
我们要去伦敦
We're going to London,
我们要对抗饕餮
we will fight those Gobblers
找回孩子们
and get our children back.
走吧
Come on.
很好 你早到了 这我喜欢
Good, you're early. I like early.
我朋友罗杰 他不见了 我到处都找不到他
My friend Roger, he's gone missing, I can't find him anywhere.
这不像他 他出事了
This isn't like him. Something's happened.
出什么事了 你好像很担心 莱拉 怎么了
What do you mean? You seem worried, Lyra. Tell me.
我知道饕餮只是骗小孩的故事 但...
I know the Gobblers are just children's stories but...
别在这里说 莱拉
Not here, Lyra.
但有个吉普赛孩子 比利·科斯塔
But one of the Gyptian children, Billy Costa,
他失踪了
he's gone missing,
他们说是被饕餮抓了
they say it's the Gobblers, so...
每个孩子的噩梦都有真实的成分 莱拉
With every child's nightmare there's an element of truth, Lyra.
你是说饕餮可能是真的 他们可能真抓了罗杰
You're saying the Gobblers could be real? They could have Roger?
他是对的吗
He was right?
有可能
It is possible.
-那我们该报♥警♥ -别
- Then we should call the State Police... - No, no, no, no.
他们帮不上我们的
They'll be of no use at all.
警♥察♥不会在乎一个厨房♥学徒
The State Police wouldn't care about a kitchen boy,
他现在肯定已被带去很远的地方了
he'll be miles away by now.
莱拉 听我说
Lyra, listen to me.
你在乎这个男孩吗
Do you care for this boy?
是的
Yes.
他也在乎你吗
Does he care for you?
-是的 -好吧
- Yes. - Right.
那我们只能自己解决此事
Then we'll need to take the matter into our own hands.
饕餮肯定把他带去伦敦了
The Gobblers will have taken him to London.
我们一到 我就马上开始查
I'll set down tracks as soon as we arrive.
饕餮在伦敦吗
The Gobblers are in London?
他们当然在伦敦
Yeah, of course they're in London.
牛津太小了
Oxford's too small.
在伦敦 孩子们会突然
In London, children can just...
失踪
..disappear.
在牛津 根本无处可躲
In Oxford, there's nowhere to hide.
伦敦 则随处都可藏身
In London, there's everywhere.
你会帮我找到他
And you'll help find him?
莱拉 看着我
Lyra, look at me.
我不仅会帮忙 会努力 我肯定能做到
I won't just help, I won't just try, I'll succeed.
您的行李 女士
Your luggage, Ma'am.
好 我要坐8点的飞艇
Right, I'm on the eight o'clock airship.
你也要来哦
I expect to see you there.
为了你自己 和罗杰
For your sake and for Roger's.
莱拉 院长给你的礼物
Lyra, the gift the Master gave you.
他说这玩意能做什么来着
What did he say this did?
告诉我真♥相♥
Tell the truth.
告诉我罗杰在哪
Tell me where Roger is.
拜托
Come on.
告诉我在哪能找到罗杰
Tell me where I can find Roger.
飞艇要走了
The airship is about to leave.
如果我们要去 就得走了
If we're going, we have to go now.
告诉我饕餮是否抓走了罗杰
Tell me if the Gobblers have Roger.
如果饕餮真抓了他
If the Gobblers have him...
那她就是
..she's our...
我们找回他最好的机会
..best chance of getting him back.
是吧
Isn't she?
等等
Wait!
莱拉 我很高兴你决定一起来
Lyra, I am so glad you decided to join me.
来 坐吧
Here, come, take a seat.
我觉得这对我们都是最好的决定
I think it's the best decision for both of us.
那我们从哪开始找罗杰
So, where do we start looking for Rog?
莱拉 在飞艇上谈话不安全
Lyra, airships aren't safe spaces to talk, sh.
但我们得开始考虑去哪...
But we need to start thinking about where to...
我们在一起了
We're together now.
今后有的是时间谈论你想谈的事
We'll have plenty of time to discuss whatever you wish.
现在最好先别说话
A bit of quiet now would be best.
吉普赛人
The Gyptians.
他们也走了
They're leaving too?
放了我
Let me out!