黑暗物质 第一季第二集

His Dark Materials S01E02

Part1

2019年11月19日 11:39

莱拉 你叔叔来了
Lyra, it's your uncle.
别做傻事
Don't do anything stupid.
天空之城
A city in the sky.
无数的世界 教会当局只掌控其中一个
A myriad of worlds of which the Magisterium controls only one,
无数的世界 只有通过
a myriad of worlds made visible
最讨厌的物质 尘埃才能看得到
only through that most distasteful of substances - Dust.
什么是尘埃
What's Dust?
这是异端话题
These are heretical discussions.
阿斯里尔显然说服了他
Asriel clearly got the better of him.
他们给了他一大笔钱去北方
They've given him an enormous amount of money to travel north
-继续他的研究 -带我去北方
- and continue with his work. - Take me north!
北方不适合孩子去
The North is no place for a child.
莱拉 这是库尔特夫人
Lyra, this is Mrs Coulter.
你可能会想认识她
She may be of some interest to you.
我们能成为好团队
We could make quite the team.
-我们去北方吗 -我们先去伦敦
- We'd go to the north? - We'll go to London.
你得准备明天就走
You'd have to be prepared to leave tomorrow.
是真理仪
It's an alethiometer.
能告诉你真♥相♥
It tells you the truth.
一个吉普赛男孩 比利·科斯塔失踪了
A Gyptian boy, Billy Costa, is missing.
-肯定是饕餮 -饕餮
- It's got to be the Gobblers. - The Gobblers?
比利 你在这吗
Billy, are you out here?
饕餮只是传说 罗杰 它们不存在
The Gobblers are a myth, Roger, they don't exist.
饕餮真的存在
The Gobblers are real.
罗杰
Roger?
罗杰
Roger?!
我们要去伦敦 我们要对抗饕餮
We're going to London. We will get our children back.
每个孩子的噩梦都有真实的成分 莱拉
With every child's nightmare there's an element of truth, Lyra.
孩子们会突然
Children can just...
失踪
..disappear.
夫人
Ma'am.
莱拉 这是你的新家
Lyra, this is your new home.
这整栋楼都是你的吗
Is this all yours?
老天 当然不是 只有一层是我的
Goodness, no. Just the one floor.
去吧
Go on.
真不敢相信这是我们的新家 潘
Can't believe this is our new home, Pan.
瞧瞧这地板多亮
Look how shiny the floor is!
好了 我带你转转吧
Right. Let me show you around.
这间是客厅
This is the living room.
露台...
The terrace...
这里是我的卧室
Now, up here is my bedroom.
那间是我的书房♥
And that's my study,
我希望保持那里的隐私
which I'd rather stayed my private space.
然后 这间是我为你准备的房♥间
Then, here is the room I prepared for you.
你好好安顿一下吧
I'll let you get settled.
我要溺死了
I'm drowning!
我要溺死了
I'm drowning.
这里比牛津舒服多了
It is a lot more comfortable than Oxford.
还是我们的新家
And it's our new home.
也是罗杰的 等她把他找回来
Roger's too - when she finds him.
这是我们所有人的家
A home for us all.
-比利 -罗杰
- Billy? - Roger!
比利·科斯塔
Billy Costa!
你怕高吗
How are you with heights?
不怕
They don't scare me.
从来都不怕
Never have.
我以前可是住在乔丹学院的屋顶上
I used to live on the roof of Jordan College.
我每隔一周的周日都会睡在那里
I slept out there every other Sunday.
你骗人呢
No, you didn't.
真的
I did!
罗杰也在屋顶上
Roger was there, too. On the roof.
我让我最得力的手下去找他了
I've got my best people looking for him.
我们会找到他的 莱拉 很快
We'll find him, Lyra. Soon.
对于高处 我一直有种不安感
I've never been sure about them - heights.
我总是时不时有想跳下去的冲动
I could never get away from the occasional urge to jump.
好了 我们开始吧
Right. Let's get to it.
去北极研究所吃午餐前 还有许多事要做
Plenty to do before we lunch at the Arctic Institute.
-我们要在北极研究所吃午餐吗 -当然
- We're lunching at the Arctic Institute? - Yes, of course we are.
快点 抓紧时间 要做计划
Now, chop chop. Plans to make,
还要买♥♥衣服 有太多事要做 快
clothes to get, lots to do. Come on.
那是那位斯克雷林丑人吗
Is that the Skraeling
就是他绘制了北冰洋的洋流
who mapped the currents of the Great Northern Ocean?
早 伊莱扎
Hello Eliza.
-你认识他吗 -当然 来吧 莱拉
- You know him? - Of course. Now come, Lyra.
牛津只有那么多东西 但这里...
Oxford only had so much, but this...
你想吃什么
Now, what will you eat?
我不在乎食物
I don't care about food.
如果你饿极了的话 就会在乎的
Well, you might care about food if you were starving.
那是披甲熊的头骨吗
Is that an armoured bear skull?
-我听说了好多他们的事 -莱拉
- I've heard so much about them. - Lyra.
-好大啊 -莱拉
- It's huge. - Lyra.
过来坐下
Sit down.
法式杂碎
Sweetbreads.
-主厨的致意 库尔特夫人 -谢谢他
- Courtesy of the chef, Mrs Coulter. - Thank him.
库尔特夫人 我一直在想罗杰的事
Mrs Coulter, I've been thinking about Roger,
我觉得我应该帮你一起找
and I think I should help you with the search.
就像你在乔丹学院说的
Like you said in Jordan -
孩子的眼睛很有用
child's eyes...useful.
莱拉 你看看周围
Lyra, look around this room.
能看到多少女性
How many women do you see?
每个房♥间里 都有人会看轻你
In every room, there are those that would belittle you.
有我的帮助 他们就不敢动你一根汗毛
With my help, they won't lay a scratch on you.
你会拥有他们无法获得的知识
For you will have knowledge that they won't.
我可以教你如何动用力量 操控他们
I can teach you to wield power over all of them,
但你必须让我塑造你
but you must let me mould you.
你必须信任我
You must trust me.
我信任你
I trust you.
那你能让我替你找罗杰吗
Then, will you let me find Roger for you?
-他是我最好的朋友 -莱拉
- He's my best friend. - Lyra,
我不会让你失望的
I won't let you down.
-好吧 -很好
- All right. - Good.
你想让我先介绍你认识谁
Now, who do you want to be introduced to first?
有人看见一辆货车从这里进出
A van has been seen leaving and entering here.
我们还没确认车上是否有孩子
We've not confirmed children on board.
还没确认 我们得确认
We've not confirmed? We need to be confirmed.
饕餮行动高效 保护周全 资金充足
The Gobblers are efficient, well-protected and well-funded.
他们厉害到被人们以为是传说
I mean, they're so good that people think they're a myth.
你是说我们的情报足够了
So you're saying we know enough?
我敢说这辆货车就是饕餮的
I'd state good odds that the van is Gobbler
是用来运输孩子的
and it's being used to transport them.
我们已经找了好几天 这是最可靠的线索
We've been searching for days. This is the best lead we've got.
明天我们就突袭 早上召集我们最强的人手
So tomorrow we attack. In the morning we gather our best men.
迅速从前门攻进去
Go in fast through the front door.
不管门那边有什么都要抗住
Take on whatever lies on the other side.
让大家准备好 我们全力出击
Prepare the men. We strike with force.
你有没有考虑过换个发型
Have you ever considered doing something different with your hair?
我喜欢这个发型
I like my hair.
不 我觉得它不能衬托你的脸
No, I don't think it accentuates your face.
也许我应该留长发
Maybe I should grow it.
我留过长发 非常实用
I had long hair. That was really useful.
比如有一次
Like, this one time
我和罗杰被困在粮仓里
when Roger and I were caught in this grain silo,
他把我的头发编成绳子
he turned my hair into a rope,
他踩着我爬出去 然后把我拉了出去
he climbed up me and out, and then pulled me out.
莱拉 别对我撒谎
Lyra, please don't lie to me.
-我没有 -你有
- I wasn't. - Yes, you were.
莱拉
Lyra...
我认为你可以成就非凡
I think you can be extraordinary.
但是非凡需要务实
But being extraordinary takes application.
所以要愿意改变
It means being prepared to change.