黑暗物质 第一季第二集

His Dark Materials S01E02

Part2

2019年11月19日 11:39

而那需要引导
And that takes guidance.
我们不该为了融入这里而改变
We shouldn't change just so we can fit in here.
她对我们非常好 潘
She's being very kind to us, Pan.
她很友善
She's nice.
她对我很好
She treats me nice.
我们难道不该拥有美好的东西吗
Don't we deserve to have nice things?
-就一次 -我们当然该
- For once. - Of course we do.
从来没人说过我可以成就非凡
No-one's ever said I could be extraordinary before.
莱拉 莱拉
Lyra. Lyra.
-怎么了 -莱拉 醒醒 你听那响声
- What? - Lyra, wake up. Listen to that noise.
是什么声音
What is it?
就是管道在响 潘 没事的
It's just the pipes. Pan, it's fine.
有东西 你听
It's something. Listen.
根本没什么
It's nothing.
我觉得不是水管
I don't think it's the pipes.
住手
Hey, stop.
不惜代价 我们一定要救出这些孩子
Stop at nothing. We will rescue these children.
我们进去了 先生
We're in, sir.
这是比利的
That's Billy's.
这证明他们在这里待过
This proves they were here.
饕餮一定是知道我们要来 把他们转移了
The Gobblers must have known we were coming and moved them.
他们为什么要抓孩子
What do they want the children for?
-你看见什么了吗 -什么都看不见
- You see anything? - No, nothing.
只有一堵砖墙
Just a brick wall.
我想我妈妈
I miss my ma.
我没妈妈可想
I don't have a ma to miss.
我姑妈照顾了我一段时间
My aunt brought me up for a bit.
然后她在乔丹学院替我找了份工作
And then she found a good job for me in Jordan College.
于是我就遇到了莱拉
And then I met Lyra.
我知道她不会不管我们的
I know she won't leave us here.
她现在一定就在找我们
She'll be looking for us right now.
无论她身在何方
Wherever she is.
我将为几个朋友和冒险家们举办一场派对
I will be having a party for a few friends and fellow explorers
莱拉 我需要你帮忙递酒水
and, Lyra, I'll need your help serving drinks.
别动
Stop.
就这样 很完美
That's it. Perfect.
裙子都没什么弹性
There ain't much give in it.
我喜欢到处跑
I like running around, you know.
着装决定了人们对你的看法
The clothes you wear determine the way people see you.
来 照照镜子
Now, come. Look in the mirror.
我喜欢
I like it.
-...吧 -蓝色很适合你
- I think. - Blue is quite your colour.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
我都不知道我有适合的颜色
I didn't know I had a colour at all.
让我能运用力量 操控他人
To allow me to wield power.
看起来你可以操蛋糕刀了
Looks like it'll allow you to wield a cake knife.
如果我叔叔能看到我这样就好了
If my uncle could see me like this.
我相信他一定会很开心的
Oh, he'd be delighted. I'm sure.
我听说你的要求了 但我不能答应
I heard your request and I'm unable to grant it.
我只是想先检查一下阿斯里尔带回来的
I simply ask to examine what remains of the head
头部骸骨
Asriel presented to you
之后会还你 让你拿去处理 放进地下室
before it's treated and placed in your crypt.
格鲁曼是本学院的院士
Grumman was a scholar of this college.
听说 你已经解冻并处理过他的头颅了
Word is you've already allowed his head to be thawed and treated.
重要信息可能已经遗失
Vital information might have been lost.
博雷尔 如你所知
Boreal, as you are aware,
学者圣殿...
scholastic sanctuary...
作为主教法庭的执行官
As an executive of the Consistorial Court,
我必须知道他去过什么地方
I must understand where he's been.
传闻说他穿梭于各个世界间
They say that he crossed between the worlds.
这是异端邪说
That's heresy.
你居然会用这个词
That's an interesting word for you to use,
尤其考虑到我听说的
especially considering what I've heard
关于阿斯里尔造访学院时发生的事
of Asriel's visit to this college.
这是否属实 他谈到了尘埃
Is it true he spoke of Dust
而你还资助了他的研究
and that you're funding his investigations?
不管你想威胁什么...
Whatever you are threatening...
我毫无威胁之意
I threaten nothing.
你在隐瞒什么
What do you hide?
教会当局能在这行使的权利
The only rights the Magisterium has here
都得经过我的批准
are the rights I grant it.
他的头颅在我们的地下室里
His skull is in our crypt.
哪也不会去
It will stay there.
这是他的权利
As is his right.
也是我们的职责
And our responsibility.
当然 院长
Of course, Master.
莱拉 你还是心不在焉
Lyra, you're still not concentrating.
读书不是我最擅长的事
Books aren't what I'm best at.
那你最擅长什么
And what ARE you best at?
你不能把我塑造成一个...
Can't you mould me into someone who...
读过些书
reads SOME books
但主要是在外云游
but who travels mostly,
冒险
who adventures,
寻找失踪者的人吗
who looks for people when they're lost?
莱拉 你不是说好信任我的吗
Lyra, did you not agree to trust me?
你看到哪了
Now, where were you?
对了 电子
Yes. Electrons.
电子的特性就是它们是...
Now, the thing about electrons is that they are...
带负电的粒子 有点像尘埃
Negatively charged particles, sort of like Dust,
但尘埃可能不带电荷
but Dust might not be charged.
-尘埃 -就是宇宙中的尘埃
- Dust? - You know, from-space Dust.
那个尘埃
That Dust.
瞧 我还是懂点东西的
You see, I do know some things.
你对尘埃有什么了解 莱拉
Well, what do you know about Dust, Lyra?
它来自宇宙
It comes from space,
如果用一部特殊的相机拍 它能照亮被拍的人
it lights people up if you have a special camera to see it by.
还有...
And...
对了
Ah, yes.
它不影响孩子
It doesn't affect children.
你从谁那儿知道的
Who did you learn this from?
一个从新丹麦来到乔丹学院的访问学者
Just a visiting scholar from New Denmark who came to Jordan.
他跟神父谈话时我刚好经过
He was talking to the chaplain and I was passing by.
不经意听见了
I couldn't help but listen.
我说得对吗 你能告诉我吗
Is it right? Will you tell me?
我想你知道的肯定比我多多了
Well, I'm sure you know much more about it than I do.
我们继续说电子吧 好吗
Now, let's get back to these electrons, hm?
该死
Damn it!
玛 我来收拾吧
Ma, I'll clean it.
-不 不行 -我想帮忙
- No, you won't. - I want to help.
-下次他们再出去时 -不行 托尼
- Next time they go out. - The answer is no, Tony!
-我能帮忙玛 -你能去找我儿子
- Can I help? - You can find my son.
我们就差了一步 玛姬 如果你能看见...
We were so close, though, Maggie. If you would have seen...
我们就不该离开牛津
We never should have left Oxford.
他也许还在那里 迷了路 想找妈妈
He's probably still there, lost, looking for his ma.
他不在牛津 他在伦敦
He's not in Oxford. He's in London.
饕餮抓走了他
The Gobblers took him.
-我们会找到他的 -如果你们都错了呢
- And we'll find him. - And if you're all wrong?
我们没错
We are not wrong.

Ma.
托尼
Tony.
我们会把他找回来的
We're going to get him back.
拜托了
Please.
拜托了
Please.
我们向饕餮开战吧
Let's take the fight to these Gobblers.
我有个计划
I've got a plan.
你想加入吗 托尼
Do you want to be part of it, Tony?
我明确说过别打扰我的
I made it clear I wasn't to be disturbed.
抱歉打扰 我有要事
I apologise for disturbing you. My needs were too great.
主教
Cardinal.
总祭祀委员会又在惹麻烦了
The General Oblation Board is causing trouble again.