黑暗物质 第一季第二集

His Dark Materials S01E02

Part3

2019年11月19日 11:39

吉普赛人近来搞了场突袭想找到那些孩子
A recent Gyptian raid trying to find those damn children.
-找到了吗 -没有
- Did they? - No.
不得不承认 总祭祀委员会
Give them credit, the General Oblation Board's
持续迅速地转移他们的办法
policy of moving them constantly and quickly
看来还是有好处的
seems to have borne fruit.
但是他们太冒险了
But they risk so much.
我和神父们担心
The fathers and I are worried
以后可能会出事
that they might present future concerns for us.
请允许我去告诉他们 先生
Give me the honour of telling them, sir.
所以我才来找你
Ah, that's why I'm here.
那么
Now,
让总祭祀委员会掌控好情况
tell the Oblation Board to control it or...
否则 他们将失去一切
..Or they'll lose everything.
是 主教
Cardinal.
莱拉 又来了
Lyra. It's happening again.
那声响
That noise.
这绝对不是水管发出的声音
That is definitely not the pipes making that noise.
它在移♥动♥
It's moving.
莱拉
Lyra.
莱拉
Lyra?
莱拉
Lyra.
莱拉
Lyra.
我就觉得我听到了你的声音
I THOUGHT I heard you.
你怎么下床了
What are you doing out of bed?
很晚了
It's very late.
库尔特夫人 你怎么能离你的精灵那么远
Mrs Coulter, how are you able to be so far away from your daemon?
-那样太痛苦了 -我没有
- It's too painful. - I'm not.
那不正常
It's not natural.
他刚刚在书房♥里
He was in the study.
但你却在走廊那边
You were down the hallway.
你弄错了
You're mistaken.
他一直都和我在一起
He was with me the entire time.
莱拉 你还迷糊着呢
Aw. Lyra. So sleepy.
赶紧回到床上吧
Best get back to bed now.
晚安
Goodnight.
好梦
Sleep tight.
我绝对不可能离你那么远 莱拉
I could never be that far away from YOU, Lyra.
她到底是什么人
What IS she?
我不知道 潘 但我们必须查清楚
I don't know, Pan, but we need to find out.
你在哪里 斯坦尼斯劳斯·格鲁曼
So where are you, Stanislaus Grumman?
哪颗头骨
Which one of these
看上去最新呢
looks to be the most recently freighted?
阿斯里尔撒谎
Asriel was lying.
这不是他
It's not him.
我们得穿越
We need to cross.
这些符号♥都是什么意思 潘
What do all of these symbols mean, Pan?
莱拉 我有客人要来
Lyra? I have some guests arriving.
你能待在你的房♥间里吗
Can you please stay in your room?
-库尔特夫人 -麦克费尔神父
- Mrs Coulter. - Father MacPhail.
真是意外之喜
What a lovely surprise.
我能和你聊聊吗
May I have a word with you, please?
-私下聊聊 -好的
- In private. - Yes.
当然 这边请
Of course. This way.
莱拉 这人是教会当局的
Lyra, that man is Magisterium.
要喝茶吗
Would you like some tea?
谢谢 我不喝茶
Thank you, I don't drink tea.
是啊 当然了
No, of course you don't.
要我给你拿点水吗
May I fetch you some water?
我不渴
I'm not thirsty.
请坐吧
Hm. Please, take a seat.
谢谢
Thank you.
库尔特夫人 我们很期待你的工作
Mrs Coulter, we are excited by your work,
和你所许诺的发现
by the discoveries you promise.
-但是 -真可惜
- But... - Oh, such a shame.
总会有个"但是"
There always has to be a "But"
与赞扬如影随形
attached to a compliment.
主教也有些顾虑
The Cardinal has concerns.
关于你工作的谣言传得沸沸扬扬
This rumour mongering around your work
现在必须处理一下了
has brought it to a head.
如果主教有话跟我说
Well, if the Cardinal has something to say,
我更希望他亲自来说
I'd prefer he did so in person.
但他派我来说了
Well, he sent me.
来警告你 如果你做的事太引人注目
To warn you that if your activities draw too much attention,
教会当局就不会再保护你了
then the Magisterium will not protect you.
你站在门外偷听好吗
Should you be outside this door?
你到底是谁
And who are you...exactly?
-我是 -不好意思
- I'm... - Excuse me.
莱拉 快走开
Lyra? Run along?
大人们在说话
The grown-ups are talking.
-我没有 -莱拉
- I don't... - Lyra!
莱拉 我们不能让他们找到真理仪
Lyra, we can't let them find the alethiometer.
院长说要保密 特别是对她保密
The master said to keep it secret, particularly from her,
还有教会当局
and the Magisterium.
我送你们俩出去
I'll see you both out.
在这里
Here it is.
-从现在起 我随身带着 -好
- It stays with us from now on. - Good.
我们现在有机会了解尘埃
We have an opportunity to understand Dust.
主教不该让我放慢脚步
The Cardinal cannot be telling me to slow down,
他应该让我加速前进
he should be telling me to speed ahead.
流言会成为坏人的武器
Whispers become weapons in the wrong hands.
你肯定会同意
Now, I am sure you will agree
教会当局比我们任何人都更重要
the Magisterium is more valuable than any of us.
我们必须为维护它的权力作出牺牲
Any sacrifice that we have to perform to preserve its power...
毫不犹疑
we do.
心甘情愿
Gladly.
-你今晚要这样穿戴吗 -怎么了
- Part of your outfit for tonight? - What?
这个单肩包
The shoulder bag.
对你来说有点老气了吧
Well, it's perhaps a little old for you.
抱歉在他们面前凶了你
I'm sorry if I was short with you in front of them.
你失控了
You lost control.
不 我不觉得那是失控
No, I wouldn't say I lost control.
你当时生气了 我能看出来
You were angry, I could see it.
不 我没生气
No, I wasn't angry.
你还在生气
And you still are.
在自己家还背着包简直荒唐
It looks absurd to be carrying a shoulder bag in your own home.
这是我唯一喜欢的装饰
It's the only thing I really like wearing.
住手
Stop!
住手 你弄疼我们了
Stop that! You're hurting us!
如果你继续如此粗俗鲁莽
If you behave in this vulgar and coarse way,
那我们就会起冲突
then we will have a confrontation.
而我会赢
Which I will win.
你不是这样的人
This isn't who you are.
是因为那些人惹恼了你
Those men just upset you.
以后不论何时 如果有客人到访
Whenever any guests arrive in the future,
都要看到你十分甜美
they are going to find you perfectly sweet,
迷人 天真 可爱
charming, innocent, delightful.
就像孩子该有的样子 懂了吗
Just as children should be. Do you understand?
你不能这么对我 我叔叔不会允许的
You can't treat me like this, my uncle won't let you!
那个男人什么时候为你做过任何事
When has that man ever done anything for you?
-他做了很多 -他什么都没做过
- He's done everything. - He's done nothing!
他是个失败的男人 失败的父亲
He's a failure of a man and a failure of a father!
父亲
A father.
他...他是我父亲
He... He... He's my father,
是吗
isn't he?
我就不明白他为什么要说这种荒唐的谎话
I never understood why he kept up that ridiculous pretence.
我父母死于飞艇事故
My parents died in an airship accident.
那都是谎言
It was all a lie.
他是骗子
He's a liar.
他是个骗子
He's a liar.
我母亲 她是谁
My mother...who is she?