「良医」前情回顾
Previously on The Good Doctor...
肖恩 我得了癌症
Shaun, I have cancer.
我得接受开颅手术 很可怕
I have to undergo brain surgery, which is really scary.
讲真 杰瑞德 我觉得你不应该出现在这里
To be clear, Jared, I don't want you here.
我是为了我的工作
I fought for my job.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了正直的品性
You compromised your integrity.
我的前任指导是丹佛纪念医院的
My former mentor is head of the surgical residency program
外科医住院实习项目主任
at Denver Memorial Hospital.
丹佛纪念医院
录用信
一个外科医生需要懂得沟通
A surgeon needs to communicate.
莫菲医生能做到吗 重压之下他能行吗
Can Dr. Murphy do that? Can he do that under stress?
明知别人真的命悬一线时
Can he do that knowing that a human life
他能做到吗
literally hangs in the balance?
肖恩
Shaun?
如果肖恩表现得并不是非常出色
If Shaun proves anything less than excellent,
我会辞去我作为医院院长的职务
I will resign my position as president of this hospital.
我知道为什么卡登有弥散性血管内凝血
I know why Caden has DIC.
是我的错
It was my mistake.
我要告诉安德鲁斯我犯的错误
I have to tell Dr. Andrews about the mistake I made.
肖恩 不可以
Shaun, you can't.
我不想让他为了保住我的工作而撒谎
I'm not gonna ask him to lie to save my job.
这是肖恩的决定
It's up to Shaun.
你好
Hello?
好的 没问题
Yes, of course.
莫菲医生 你可以去见院长了
Dr. Murphy, the president will see you now.
大家好 我是肖恩·莫菲医生
Hello. I'm Dr. Shaun Murphy.
我是圣何塞圣文德医院的外科住院医生
I'm a surgical resident at San Jose St. Bonaventure Hospital.
安德鲁斯跟你说什么了
So, what did Andrews have to say to you?
肖恩
Shaun.
在专业知识和手术技巧方面
You've exceeded my expectations
你的表现超出了我的预期
in terms of expertise and technical execution.
但是你的沟通技巧还是非常欠缺
But your communication skills are sorely lacking.
如果你想留在圣文德医院 必须做出改变
That has to change if you want to stay here at St. Bonaventure.
他说我的表现超出了预期
He told me I exceeded expectations.
很好
Great.
-听上去很不错 肖恩 -是的
- Sounds, sounds great, Shaun. - Yes.
我觉得你也该去你的述职会
I think you should have gone to your review.
今天是我的最后一天
Since it's my last day,
听了反馈也派不上用场
not much opportunity to make use of the feedback.
安德鲁斯医生的独到见解
Dr. Andrews could have some wisdom
也许能对你之后在丹佛的工作有帮助
that you could use in Denver at your next job.
就算我在乎他的看法
Even if I did care about his opinion,
他把我们派到这来就已经充分地说明了一切
it was made pretty obvious by the fact that we're here.
这是格拉斯曼的项目
This is Glassman's project.
安德鲁斯认为这就是浪费钱
Andrews thinks it's a money trap.
你的述职会怎么样 克莱尔
How'd your review go, Claire?
挺好
Went well.
安德鲁斯说我待人接物很温柔
Andrews said I connected nicely,
说我关心病人
that I care about people.
有意思
Interesting.
我以为他会让你再强势些呢
I'd have thought he'd want you to be more aggressive.
我觉得你该再自信点 布朗医生
I think you need to be more assertive, Dr. Browne.
好的
Okay.
没说
Nope.
他说你什么了
What'd he say about you?
学会如何少点自私
Figure out how to be a little less self-centered
多点团队精神吗
and realize you're part of a team?
你有时很霸道
You're sometimes overbearing.
经常很自负
Often egotistical.
你需要多点团队精神
You need to be more of a team player.
梅兰妮·阿诺特
Melanie Arnott.
病人有肺动脉高压
The patient has pulmonary hypertension.
只能用药物治疗
The only treatment is medication,
降低肺部血压
which reduces the lung blood pressure,
但还不够
but not enough.
由于额外的压力 她的心脏正在衰竭
Her heart's failing due to the extra strain.
诊断属实
That is a factually-correct diagnosis.
有什么修复办法吗
What about a fix?
难道不是心脏移植吗
Isn't it just a... transplant?
不
Nope.
梅兰妮的心脏本身没有问题
There's nothing inherently wrong with Melanie's heart.
很健康 但需要一些帮助
It's healthy. Just needs a little bit of help.
我们保留她自己的心脏
So, we're gonna leave her current heart inside
再将供心放入 并与原心脏缝合
and slide in another one to support it.
背驮式心脏移植
A piggyback transplant?
很不错吧
Nice, huh?
你住在帐篷里吗
Do you live in a tent?
是的
Yeah.
我以前也住在帐篷里
I lived in a tent, too.
但条件不太好 所以我搬去巴士车里住了
It wasn't very good, so I moved to a bus.
你也应该搬去巴士车
You should move to a bus.
你的情况发展成溃疡性足癣的可能性不大
You will be much less likely to develop ulcerative tinea pedis.
现在仍是早期
Very early stages.
保持干燥和清洁 我们会给你一些
Just keep it dry and clean, and we'll give you some...
你想去屋内继续谈吗
Would you rather we continue to discuss this inside?
我们在和病人谈一些
We are discussing things with the patient
较为敏感的话题 所以
that are potentially sensitive, so...
病人谈话已经结束了
We're done with the patient.
安德鲁斯有没有和你谈过沟通这件事
Did Andrews happen to speak to you about communication?
有
Yes.
我很努力了
I'm trying very hard.
确实有待加强
It's definitely something you should work on.
对你来说可能会更困难
Things might be different, more difficult for you,
鉴于格拉斯曼不在了 所以
now Glassman's not around, so...
格拉斯曼医生还在
Dr. Glassman is still around.
他活着 他不会死
He's alive and he is not going to die.
他今天会和他的肿瘤科医生见面
He's meeting his oncologist today.
你
You...
你没和他一起去吗
You didn't go with him?
没有
No.
那也太蠢了
That would be stupid.
我是个住院医师
I am a resident.
关于脑癌我懂的东西可没
I don't know as much about brain cancer
一位经过双认证的神经肿瘤学家
as a double board certified neuro-oncologist.
对 但这对他情绪影响很大
True, but this has got to be challenging for him emotionally.
我也安抚不了
I can't help him.
他的情绪
Emotionally.
抱歉
Excuse me, please.
抱歉
Excuse me, please.
感谢您让我等这么久
Thank you for keeping me waiting.
我们做医生很忙的 重要人士
We doctors are busy, important people.
是啊 医生是很忙很重要
Yeah, we doctors are.
术前清理 手术
So, pre-op clearance, surgery,
放化疗
radiation, and chemo.
我们有乐子了
We're gonna have a lot of fun.
希望你不介意我从术前事项开始
I hope you don't mind if I start with pre-op.
你是不是更改了大♥麻♥使用制度
Did you change the policy on pot use?
你又吸大♥麻♥了吗 我该担心吗
Are you using again? Should I worry?
我戒掉了
I'm clean.
我很怀念 但我戒掉了
I miss it, but I'm clean.
他们每周给我做检查
They test me every week now.
很好
Good.
他们把你从院长这个位置踢下去之前
I think you had me reinstated as your last official act
你颁布了最后一条正式决策让我复职
before they booted you as president
是因为我是这里最好的肿瘤医师
because I am the best oncologist around
你希望能得到最好的治疗
and you would like to get the best treatment.
是的
Yeah.
所以我想确保大脑
So, I'd like to ensure that the brain,
这里是指我的大脑
in this instance, my brain,
在手术中保持尽可能的干燥
stays as dry as possible during surgery,
美剧 | 良医 | 导航列表