早上好 洛杉矶 今天又是个大热天
Hey, LA. It's another scorcher here.
你知道这意味着什么吗
You know what thas means?
要发生地震了
The earthquake weather.
穆赫兰道以威廉·穆赫兰命名
Muolland Drive named for William Mulholland,
此人将水源引入了干旱的洛杉矶
the man who brought water to a thirsty desert.
美味墨西哥卷饼
市中心有36.7摄氏度
It'll be 98 downtown,
山谷区为45摄氏度
113 in the Valley.
再来三个嘉年华套餐
Three more fiesta combos!
而内陆地区
And in the Inland Empire,
温度直逼火焰山吧
a million degrees, give or take.
保持淡定[凉爽] 待在室内
So keep cool, stay inside,
家里停电的那数千名小可怜就另当别论了
unless you're one of the thousands without power right now,
小可怜们 考虑下搬家吧
in which case, have you thought about moving?
选这周培训似乎是个错误的决定
Think I picked the wrong week to be trained.
熬过了这周 其他都是小意思
Everything after this will be a cakewalk.
把桩桶摆好
Get the cones set up.
快点开 慢驴子
Go, ass wipe!
不是吧
Seriously?
我说了至少要24小时才能修好
I said it's gonna be at least 24 hours, all right?
大家的右侧
Hey, and if you look to your right,
是一个货真价实的洛杉矶混♥蛋♥
there's a real L.A. douchebag!
我结婚啦
安迪 你个渣男
Andy! You bastard!
各位 加快速度上菜了
Hey, guys, I need that order.
别挡路
Get out of the road!
让我过去
Let me over, man!
米基 等等
Mikey, wait!
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
我结婚啦
我超速了吗 警官
Was I speeding, Officer?
当然 你不仅超速 还偷车
Hell yeah, you were speeding, and in a stolen car.
没有啊 这车是租的
What? No, this is a rental.
随你怎么说吧
Yeah, sure it is.
赶紧送我进监狱
Take me to jail... now.
天呐 求你了
God. Please.
请问你知道有明星住在附近吗
Excuse me. Do you know if anyone famous lives here?
女士 请不要再靠近了
Ma'am, I'm going to ask you to keep your distance.
你不知道他对我做了什么
But you don't know what he did to me!
我大概猜到了
Actually, I'm getting a pretty good idea.
是你报假警说这辆车被偷了吗
You're the one who reported this vehicle stolen?
怎么了
Why?
老天 好烫
God, it burns.
我想也是
I imagine it does.
捞起来了
I got it.
我需要冰块
I need ice.
水电局工作人员说起因可能是电缆磨损
A DWP worker says the likely cause was frayed cables.
这样的高温天气使电缆过热 开始冒烟
Day like this, they get overheated, start to smolder.
是啊 没错
Yeah, they do.
冒烟电缆都集中在地下
And with the buildup of combustibles getting trapped underground,
一旦打开窨井盖...
when that manhole cover got pulled...
氧气瞬间涌入 引发爆♥炸♥
Oxygen rushed in, and boom.
是啊 爆♥炸♥
Yeah, boom.
紧急呼救
第二季 第一集
气色不错 萨姆
Looking good, Sam.
擦得干净 塔妮卡
You make that shine, Tanika.
发型很酷 马丁
Outstanding haircut, Martin.
你心情不错啊
You are cheery.
为何不呢
Why shouldn't I be?
怎么说呢
I don't know.
你乐呵了好几周 让我很不爽啊
Maybe 'cause you've been like this for weeks, and it's starting to get on my nerves.
你有什么好事
What's going on with you?
我又去做了个双能X线吸收测试
I got another DXA scan,
猜猜谁又下降了半个百分点
and guess who dropped another half percent.
-什么 -用双能X线吸收法测量体脂
- What? - A DXA scan measures your body fat.
能够测出全身各处的体脂率
You can see your percentage in every part of your body.
是吗 测了你脑袋里的脂肪含量吗
Yeah? They measure the fat in your head?
换作平时是很搞笑 但还有一周
See, that would be funny, but we're about a week away
"火热白天 性感黑夜"洛杉矶消防员
from submissions being due for the Hot Days, Smoldering Nights:
挂历人选申请就截止了
Men of the LAFD wall calendar,
而我已经达到了理想体重
and I'm already at my goal weight,
看起来我的大脑功能良好
so it seems like my head is clearly working perfectly.
不必说全称吧
Do you really need to use that whole title?
你可以说 "那个愚蠢空洞 性别歧视
You could just just say "That idiotic, reductive, sexist calendar
拉低消防局档次
that insults the dignity of this organization
加深消防员都是男人误解的挂历"
and furthers the myth that all firefighters are male."
这可一点不比我说的短
Yeah, that's not any less words.
亨 别这样 这是做慈善呢
Hen, come on, it's for charity.
-不是吧 巴比 你也报名了 -为什么不呢
- No. Bobby, you, too? - Well, why not?
人家说知命之年的男人最性感
They say a man is at his sexiest when he reaches 50.
是吗 人们是这样说的吗
Is that what they say? That's what they say?
你们都错了
Okay, you're both wrong. All right?
我觉得全美的姑娘们
You see, I think sorority houses all across this great nation
都准备好挂上新的性感亚洲小伙挂历
are ready for a new Asian sex symbol.
展现我们风采的时候到了
It's our time.
挺好的
I think it's great.
你们努力争取的勇气可嘉
You know? I like that you're both going up for it.
因为你觉得我们都没有胜算
Because you don't think that we have a chance.
我有这么说吗
Did I say that?
不过 现实点
I mean, sure, let's be real.
每个消防局只能挑选一人
They are only picking one candidate from each station.
那可真是个美男子
Okay. That is a beautiful man.
还真是
Where's the lie?
我喜欢女人 都觉得他帅
And I like girls.
那是谁
Who the hell is that?
埃迪·迪亚兹 新成员
It's Eddie Diaz. New recruit.
这周以全班第一的成绩刚毕业
Graduated top of his class just this week.
六局的人很想要他
Guys over at Station Six were dying to have him,
但让我给招过来了
but I convinced him to join us.
招他干什么
What do we need him for?
他多次在阿富汗做随旅军医
He served multiple tours in Afghanistan as an Army medic.
还被授予过银星勋章
Guy's got a Silver Star.
他可不是什么新手
It's not like he's wet behind the ears.
来吧 我为你们引见一下
Come on, I'll introduce you to him.
对了 他喜欢别人喊他"八块腹肌"
He likes to be called Eight Pack.
了不得 银星勋章
Silver Star.
看来你还得再减点体脂 小子
Better drop some more body fat there, butch.
埃迪 这是亨 互相认识一下
Eddie, this is Hen. Hen, Eddie.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
今天人手不太够
I'm short-staffed today.
你经营不善又不是我的错
It's not my fault you can't run your business.
我没说是你的错
Look, I'm not saying that it's your fault.
我们都没错
All right? It's no one's fault.
-其实是你的错 -好吧 我的错
- Actually, it's your fault. - Okay, it is my fault.
-不管了 我要到点评网... -但我确实说过
- You know what? I'm going on Yelp, - But I did say...
-周三或周四才能修好 -给你的轮胎店差评
- Wednesday or Thursday. - and trashing your little tire shop.
请别这样 先生
Please do not do that, sir.
我们还指着网上的好评招揽生意呢
We rely on Yelp for new business.
-不关我事 我现在就去写差评 -我知道您很生气
- Whatever. I'm going on Yelp right now. - I understand that you are upset,
我会尽力
and I'm gonna do everything in my power
今天帮您把车修好
to make sure I have it for you by the end of the day today
那还用说吗
Damn right you will.
-好的 先生 -你最好赶紧把我的车修好
- Yes, sir. - My car better be ready.
祝您今天愉快
You have a good day.
混♥蛋♥
Dick.
赫克托 天呐
Hector! Geez.
救命啊
Somebody help us!
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
快派人到赫克托轮胎店来
我老板滑倒 坐到了充气泵气嘴上
他现在快爆♥炸♥了
听说你有块银星勋章
So, Silver Star, huh?
美剧 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表