你有什么紧急情况
What's your emergency?
第一种紧急情况是每个人每天都要面对的
The first kind of emergency is the one we all have, every day.
我的紧急情况就是你看到的这样
You're looking at my emergency right now.
我42岁了
I'm 42 years old.
我和男友汤米分手一年了
It's been a year since my boyfriend Tommy broke up with me.
我还没放下
I'm still not over it.
我的紧急情况里 我妈占很大一部分
My mom's a big part of my emergency.
晚期老年痴呆症
Alzheimer's disease, late- stage.
妈 我去上班了
Mom, I'm going to work.
维罗妮卡在厨房♥里
Veronica's in the kitchen.
我的大部分空闲时间都要照顾她
Taking care of her pretty much takes up all my free time.
那里有我的电♥话♥号♥码
There's my number, right there,
艾比的电♥话♥
如果你有事就打电♥话♥找我
in case you need to call me for anything.
你不用三番四次提醒我
You don't have to tell me every time.
你有时会忘记
Sometimes you forget.
然后你会忘了你不记得了
And then you forget you forget.
-我没救了对吗 -才不是
- I'm hopeless, right? - No, you're not.
小心点 拿稳了 很好 很好
Careful, careful. You got it. Good, good.
我康复啦
I'm healed.
你今天气色不错
You look good today.
祝你今天过得愉快
Have a good day.
-开车小心 -好的
- Drive carefully. - I will.
你真香
You smell good.
还有另一种紧急情况
Then there's the second kind of emergency,
你绝不想碰到的
the kind you never want to have,
而且发生前毫无征兆
the kind that comes without warning--
车祸 火灾 心脏病发 入室盗窃
the car crash, the fire, the heart attack, the break-in.
这些情况下 大家就会打电♥话♥到我这来
That's the kind you call me about.
我是"紧急事件第一反应人员"
I'm the actual first responder.
-911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 -我儿子
- 911. What's your emergency? - My son.
他在跳水板上磕到头 没了呼吸
He hit his head on the diving board, and he's not breathing.
您在哪里 女士
What's your address, ma'am?
比特里斯巷242号♥
242 Beatrice Lane.
比佛利山庄内 请尽快过来
I'm in Beverly Hills. Please hurry!
事件 有人溺水
-好的 急救人员已出发 -天啊
- Okay, paramedics are on the way. - My God.
-他的脸发紫了 -请你立刻进行心肺复苏
- He's turning blue! - I need you to perform CPR on him.
你还记得步骤吗
Do you remember what to do?
胸外心脏按压三十下 随后进行两次人工呼吸
30 chest compressions followed by two breaths.
-好的 -三十次按压与两次人工呼吸
- Okay. - 30 and two.
巴克 开始胸外按压
Okay, Buck, start chest compressions.
亨 准备用呼吸气囊给他通气
Hen, start bagging him.
好的 队长
Got you, Captain.
女士 请随我来 让急救人员有足够空间救人
Ma'am, come with me. I need to get my team in there.
别担心 他不会有事的
Don't worry. He's gonna be all right.
他会没事的 请坐
He's gonna be all right. Please, just take a seat.
让他把水吐出来
Get some of that water out.
准备好了 开始胸外按压
Coming around. Starting compressions.
指夹式脉搏血氧仪和除颤仪已开启
Pulse ox is on. Pad's on.
-他泡在水里多久了 -不知道
- How long was he underwater? - I don't know.
可能几分钟吧
A few minutes, maybe.
-他有既往病史吗 -没有
- Does he have medical conditions? - No.
-他有在服药吗 -没有
- Is he on any medications? - No.
电击
Go.
没有心跳
No rhythm.
呼吸啊 孩子 醒过来吧
Come on, Kid. Come on.
最糟的是 只要救援人员抵达现场
The crazy part is that as soon as help arrives...
大部分人就直接把电♥话♥挂了
most people just hang up.
好了 好了 好了
It's coming, it's coming, it's coming.
-伙计 就这样 吐出来 -真棒 孩子
- Hey, man. That's it. Get it out. - Good job, kid.
-真棒 真棒 -孩子 你妈在这呢
- Good job. Good job. - All right, kid, your mom is right here.
-你会没事的 -谢谢
- You're gonna be okay. - Thank you.
你会没事的
You'll be okay.
通常情况下 我不知道结果也许最好
I guess it's for the best that I usually don't know how it all ends.
消防员在设法说服她下来
The fireman is trying to talk her down.
简直一团糟
This is so messed up.
你和她是朋友吗
Are you friends with her?
你能和她谈谈吗
Can you talk to her?
我们只是一起嗑嗨的"瘾友"
Well, we just get high together.
所有想跳楼 而又没死的人
Everybody who's ever tried something like this
都会这么说
and survived says the same thing:
踏出去那一刻 他们就后悔了
the second they step off that ledge, they regretted it.
我也遇过和你一样的事
I've been where you are.
我理解你的感受
I know how you feel.
相信我
Believe me.
还有希望
There's hope.
好吗
Okay?
我来请你喝杯咖啡
Let me buy you a cup of coffee.
跟你好好说说这事
I'll tell you all about it.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
来 来
Please. Please.
没人能帮到我
No one can help me.
别别别
No, no, no,
别啊
No, no, no!
她跳下去了 她跳下去了
She jumped. She jumped.
比起下班回家要面对的烂摊子
Is it weird that I feel more comfortable
我更愿意处理这种紧急情况
dealing with these kinds of emergencies
这么说会显得我是个奇葩吗
than the one I have to deal with when I leave work and go home?
我也说不清
I don't know.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
有呢 我在得来速车道上
Yeah, I'm in the drive-through,
本该有九块鸡块的 他们只给了我六块
and they only gave me six nuggets in my nine-piece,
这个混♥蛋♥经理不肯给我剩下的
and this bitch manager won't give me my extra nugs.
女士 非紧急情况下拨♥打♥报♥警♥电♥话♥是违法的
Ma'am, it's against the law to call 911 with a non-emergency.
吃你的鸡块 心态放宽
Eat your nuggets, get some perspective,
别占线了
and get the hell off my line.
第一季 第一集
紧急呼叫
在水池里溺水后 抢救成功
以圣父 圣子 圣灵的名义
In the name of the Father, the Son,
-圣灵的之名 -以圣父 圣子 圣灵的名义
- and the Holy Ghost. - Father, Son, Holy Spirit.
我上次来告解...
My last confession...
非常抱歉
I'm so, so sorry.
我是新来的
I'm new.
但你了解这一套程序吧
But you're familiar with the basics of how this all works?
我有权赦免可赦之罪与聆听忏悔
I am fully authorized to absolve any venial sins and assign penance.
如果我要告解死罪呢
What if I have to confess a mortal sin?
逗你呢
I'm kidding.
你想到座位上听我告解吗
Do you want to do this out on the pews?
好 好啊
Yes. Please.
我上一次告解是一周之前
My last confession was a week ago.
我曾是个酒鬼
I was an alcoholic.
也嗑过药 嗑过止痛药
Did some drugs, too, near the end-- painkillers.
虚度了十年光阴 反复戒瘾
Lost a decade of my life, in and out of rehab.
被消防局勒令停职
Put on forced leave by the fire department.
但我重新振作了
But I got myself back together,
我重回工作岗位已经十八个月了
and I've been back on the job for 18 months.
你上一次告解是一周之前
Your last confession was a week ago.
你不已经被赦免了吗
Weren't you already absolved?
我每周来告解一次 对我有帮助
It helps me to confess it all once a week,
提醒我自己 再次误入歧途
to remind myself how easy it is for me
是多么容易的事
to end up on the wrong path.
但这周 我没救成一个人
But this week, I lost one.
一个女人
A woman.
一个跳楼的女人
A jumper.
当"紧急事件第一反应人员"肯定很难吧
It must be hard being a first responder.
不想被这份工作压垮
The only way to survive the job
就只有找到方法应对没把人救下来的事
is to find a way to cope with the ones you lose.
这是你以前喝酒的原因吗
This is why you drank?
我说了 我们都有自己的应对方式
Like I said, we all find ways to cope.
有人喝酒 有人嗑药 有人赌博
Some drink, some do drugs, some gamble.
有人是性瘾者
美剧 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表