我会接管所有的工程师团队 大概五十人
I will be taking on a total engineering team of about 50.
我得先走了 稍微去下 我办公室
I just have to go back into my office.
硅谷
前情回顾
我们认为宣传魔笛网的最佳方式
Well we thought the best way to introduce the PiperNet
就是通过八位开♥发♥者
would be through the eight developers.
我一直在做一款绝对会火的新游戏
I have been cooking up a killer new game.
"加卢之门"
The Gates of Galloo.
如果我们把这个放在魔笛网上
We put this thing on PiperNet...
你马上就会增加八万用户
Bam, 80,000 instant users.
这么早就与这样规模的公♥司♥合作
Partnering with a company of that size,
会让我们进度提前好几个月
this early, would put us months ahead.
搞定他们 理查德
Knock 'em dead, Richard.
不管你们现在在干什么 请打住
Whatever you are doing, stop it now.
好 我们只是在...击掌
Um, yeah, we're just high-fiving.
再见
Bye.
你需要跟我的公♥司♥合作
You need to make a deal with my companies.
把现有的公♥司♥名字前面加一个"新"字
Taking existing companies and just calling them new
这不叫复杂 这叫剽窃
isn't sophisticated, that's theft.
所以他们在在生产手♥机♥
So they're manufacturing phones
然后在我们的网络上注册
and signing them onto our network.
为什么他们想帮我们
Why would they wanna help us?
他们不是帮我们 他们在攻击我们
They're not helping us, they're attacking us.
-是51%攻击 -不好意思 什么
- It's the 51 percent attack. - I'm sorry, what?
一次51%
A 51 percent--
我们一直在跟亚马逊
We've been exploring the viability
谈被收♥购♥的可行性
of an acquisition with Amazon.
你们想要我为杰夫·贝索斯工作
You expect me to work for Jeff Bezos?
门都没有
No way.
我碰巧知道他们把你耍了
I happen to know that they fucked you over.
如果有机会让你以牙还牙怎么样
How would you like to fuck them back?
我需要你来攻击我
I need you to attack me.
-以暴制暴 -没错
- A second attack. - Yes.
好了 你们刚增加了八万新用户
Boom, you just got 80,000 new users.
科林 你做到了 是你救了我们
Colin, you did it, you saved us.
吉尔弗约尔 运行那补丁
Gilfoyle, the patch.
投弹完成
Bombs away.
我的天 这就是我们的新办公室
Oh, my God. These are our new offices?
我们的地方其实要穿过这里
We're actually right through here.
你们觉得怎么样
What do you guys think?
你们想看看二楼吗
Do you want to see the second floor?
竟然还有一层
There's another floor? Okay.
我知道 超激动人心 对吧
I know, it's exciting, right?
我们到了 左边那扇门
Here we are, right here to the left.
你的领带不错
I like your tie.
谢谢 我自己系的
Oh, thank you. I tied it myself.
那祝你好运
Okay. Well, good luck.
理查德·亨德里克斯
亨德里克斯先生 谢谢你能来
Mr. Hendricks, thank you for being here.
哈巴德 主席
过去三小时中 我们已经询问了
For the last three hours, we've been asking
你公♥司♥中的一些重要成员
some prominent members of your industry
问题围绕你们的用户数据的安全性
questions about the security of their users' data.
脸书 谷歌♥和亚马逊
And while the gentlemen from Facebook, Google, and Amazon
都曾承认存在严重的疏忽…
have acknowledged some egregious lapses in the past--
还有互利 互利也承认存在严重的疏忽
And Hooli, sir. Hooli also acknowledged some spectacular lapses.
是的
Yes.
我继续说
As I was saying,
这些专业人士已经向我们保证
these fine folks have been assuring us all that
他们已经改正了他们的疏忽
their oversights are behind them,
而且他们才是
and that they are the best people
保护用户隐私的最好人选
to protect their users' privacy.
但我的同僚 夏威夷州的
But my colleague, Senator Shizaki
矢崎参议员
of the great state of Hawaii,
矢崎
认为你可能有不同的见解
suggested that you might have a different view.
参议员?
Senator?
谢谢 哈巴德主席
Thank you, Chairman Hubbard.
亨德里克斯先生和他的魔笛手公♥司♥
Mr. Hendricks and his company, Pied Piper,
开♥发♥了一款体验版程序
are developing a pilot program to deliver
用于向我州毛伊岛的民众
wireless Internet to my constituents
提供无线网络
on the island of Maui.
我已经请他今天做一个声明
I have asked him to deliver a statement here today.
亨德里克斯先生
Mr. Hendricks?
是的
Yes.
亨德里克斯先生 你可以发表声明了
Mr. Hendricks, now would be the time for that statement.
好的
Okay.
我应该提前把它们准备好
I probably should've gotten these out before.
他就像个监护权听证会上的孩子
He looks like a child in a custody hearing.
但你不会同情他
But, like, you don't feel sorry for him.
你只会希望他赶快消失
You just want him to go away
不想让他找到爹妈
and not have any parents at all.
理查德·亨德里克斯
魔笛手创始人兼CEO
大家好 我是理查德·亨德里克斯 魔笛手的CEO
Hello, I am Richard Hendricks, CEO of Pied Piper.
不错
There you go.
-眼神交流 -我很骄傲地告诉大家
- Eye contact. - I'm proud to tell you
我们正与矢崎参议员合作…
that we are working with Senator Shizaki...
-很好 -…迈出了
- Good. - ...on developing the first step
向世界提供新型互联网的第一步
in providing a new type of Internet to the world.
等一下
Hold on.
基本上
Uh, basically,
它是一种…
it-it is a program...
我…它算是…
that I-I-it's kinda...
我可以走一走吗 那样有助于我思考
Actually, can I pace? I-I just think better on my feet.
很多人…
So, a lot of people...
亨德里克斯先生
Mr. Hendricks!
克莱科
对着话筒说
Speak into the machine!
好的
Oh! Okay.
抱歉 线能伸出来吗
I'm sorry. Does this come out?
很好
Perfect.
-该死 -好了
- Fuck. - Okay, so,
来过这里那些人
these people up here, right?
你们想控制他们 但是却做不到
You want to rein them in, but you can't.
脸书拥有80%的移♥动♥社交流量
Uh, Facebook owns 80% of mobile social traffic.
谷歌♥拥有92%的搜索流量
Google owns 92% of search,
亚马逊的AWS云服务
and Amazon Web Services
份额比第二到第五名的总和还多
is bigger than their next four competitors combined.
盖文·贝尔森
亚马逊与互利合并后
And they will be even more robust
他们还会更强
once the Hooli merger is complete.
你们看
Ah, see! Look, there!
就连互利也赢不了这些垄断公♥司♥
Even Hooli can't survive these monopolies.
没人赢得过
No one can!
他们跟踪我们的每一步
They track our every move,
监控我们生活的每一刻
they monitor every moment in our lives,
还利用我们的数据获利
and-and they exploit our data for profit.
你们可以随便问他们问题
And you can ask them all the questions you want,
但他们不会改变 也没必要改变
but they're not gonna change, they don't have to.
这些公♥司♥就是国王
These companies are kings,
他们统治的疆域比历史上
and they rule over kingdoms far larger
任何一个王国都要大得多
than any nation in human history.
他们赢了 我们输了
They won, we lost.
那你为什么要来这里
So, why are you here?
你看看这是哪里
Because look at where we are.
-我们在美国政♥府♥所在地 -亨德里克斯
- Yeah? We are in the seat of the US government-- - Mr. Hendricks?
我可以 现在不需要了
I'm okay. I've got it now.
我们在美国政♥府♥所在地
We are in the seat of the US government,
一个由民众创建的政♥府♥
a government that was founded by people
而这些民众也曾经被推♥翻♥不了的国王统治
who were, at one point, ruled by kings they couldn't overthrow.
那他们做了什么 他们重新开始
So, what did they do, right? They started over.
他们来到这里 来到新世界
They came here, to the New World.
2.0世界 1776版本
World 2.0, version 1776.
我们取胜的方式是创造一个全新
美剧 | 硅谷 | 导航列表