摇滚小子
*你不想嗨起来吗*
*Don't you wanna go down*
*你不想嗨起来吗*
*Don't you wanna go down*
*你不想嗨起来吗*
*Don't you wanna go down*
大家都给我他妈地大声喊出来
Somebody make some motherfucking noise in here!
这帮傻♥逼♥
Fuck these people.
这地方太棒了
Man, this place is unbelievable.
这就是顾利拜 伙计
Fucking Goolybib, man.
这帮人不过开♥发♥出了一套破软件
Those guys build a mediocre piece of software,
还不知道能值几个钱
that might be worth something someday,
现在居然能住在这里
and now they live here.
硅谷里美元满天飞
There's money flying all over Silicon Valley
却一张都没砸到我们头上
but none of it ever seems to hit us.
你吃的是什么
What the hell are you eating?
虾汁 一夸脱卖♥♥两百美元
Liquid shrimp. It's 200 dollars a quart.
怀利·迪弗雷纳[名厨]做的
Wylie Dufresne made it.
味道如何
How does it taste?
我想象中精♥液♥大概就是这个味道
Like how I would imagine cum tastes.
你们感受到了没
You guys taking it all in?
这就是谷歌♥出价两亿美元
Because this is what it looks like
购买♥♥你公♥司♥后的样子
when Google acquires your company for over 200 million dollars.
那是达斯汀·莫斯科维茨
Look, Dustin Moskovitz.
[脸书副总裁 马克·扎克伯格在哈佛的室友]
埃隆·马斯克 埃里克·施密特
Elon Musk. Eric Schmidt.
[前者为SpaceX 特斯拉汽车 PayPal创办人 后者为谷歌♥执行董事长]
还有那个创办"相簿"的 鬼知道他叫什么
Whatever the fuck the guy's name is who created Photrio.
摇滚小子是这里最穷的
I mean, Kid Rock is the poorest person here.
除了我们以外
Apart from you guys.
这个派对里走动的人
OK, there's 40 billion dollars
身价净值总和有四百亿美元
of net worth, walking around this party.
而你们还在这儿无所事事 喝虾汁
And you guys are standing around drinking shrimp
讨论精♥液♥什么味道
and talking about what cum tastes like.
对 我听到了
Yeah, I heard that.
你们这些住我孵化器里的家伙
You guys live in my incubator
需要发展人脉 所以我才带你们来
you've got to network. That's why I brought you here.
是我带你们来的
I got us in here.
那边的贾维德是我的前室友
Javeed over there is my ex-room-mate.
是啊 但是我开的车
Yeah, but I drove.
埃里克·施密特 我是埃利希·巴♥赫♥曼
Eric Schmidt, Erlich Bachman.
这些派对上男女都像这样分开
It's amazing how the men and women at these things
真是很奇妙
always separate like this.
是啊 硅谷的每个派对
Yeah, every party in Silicon Valley
都像是犹太教婚礼
ends up like a Hasidic wedding.
连顾利拜的那些人都没去跟女人搭讪
Not even the Goolybib guys were talking to girls.
他们不需要 大头
They don't have to, Big Head.
这栋房♥子就足以搭讪了
This house talks to girls.
我有七个词送给你们[英文是七个单词]
I got seven words for you.
我爱
I love
顾利拜的
Goolybib's integrated-
多平台功能整合体验
multi-platform-functionality!
说真的
But seriously,
几天前
you know, a few days ago,
我们和贝拉克·奥巴马坐在一起
when we were sitting down with Barak Obama,
我转过身跟他们说
I turned to these guys and said,
"你们知道 我们正大把赚钱
"OK, you know, we're making a lot of money.
确实 我们扰乱了数字媒体业
And yes, we're disrupting digital media.
但最重要的是
But most importantly
我们正让这世界变得更好
we're making the world a better place.
方法就是为代码重复使用和代码延展
Through constructing elegant hierarchies
构建完美体系"
for maximum code reuse and extensibility."
大家
So everyone.
敬以后很多和今晚一样的夜晚
Here's to many more nights just like this one.
下面把舞台交给我的好朋友 摇滚小子
Take it away, my good friend, Kid Rock.
真是个混♥蛋♥
What a dick.
大头 阿斯伯格网上有一个
Big Head, there is a personal ad section
个人广♥告♥分类
on this Asperger site.
我♥操♥ 有人在找
Holy shit, this one is looking for
"有机会发展到滚床单的
a "Relationship that has the potential to become
恋爱关系"
sexual in nature."
老天 她还真是敢写
Boy, is she on the spectrum.
她都不敢正眼看镜头
She can't even make eye contact with the camera.
理查德 能和你谈谈吗
Richard, can I talk to you for a second?
私下
Solo.
我们得谈谈魔笛手
We need to talk about Pied Piper.
谈什么 网站运转正常
What about it? The website's up and running,
我正在重写代码 现在只缺用户
I'm just redesigning the compression. It just needs users.
是啊 就是没用户
Yeah, no shit.
即使有人想要用它
But even if somebody wanted to use it
他们也搞不明白该怎么用
they wouldn't be able to figure out how to.
那网站太复杂了
It's incomprehensible.
理查德 你向我介绍魔笛手的时候
Now, Richard, when you pitched me Pied Piper
你说它会成为"音乐圈的谷歌♥"
you said it was gonna be, "The Google of Music."
这个说法很不错
which is a really rad way to pitch something.
我真的很喜欢
I mean, I liked it.
我以为它会大有用武之地呢
I thought it had "Applications".
它都有 听着 等它壮大之后
No, it has all that. Look, when it blows up,
只要它的用户数够多就一定会的
and it will once it reaches a critical mass of users,
到时候魔笛手就能搜索全世界的唱片
Pied Piper will be able to search the whole world
以此查询有没有匹配数据
of recorded music to find out if there's a match to see
来判断你是否侵犯了版权
if you're infringing on any copy righted material.
所以如果你是写歌♥的 或者是个乐队
So, if you're a song writer or a band...
首先 没人在乎
OK, first of all, nobody gives a shit
抄别人的音乐 懂吗
about stealing other people's music, OK?
音乐圈的每个人
Everybody involved in the music industry
要么在抄音乐要么就在被抄
is either stealing it or sharing it.
他们都是一帮傻♥逼♥ 特别是电台司令[乐队]
They're all a bunch of assholes, especially Radiohead.
-听着 理查德 -不
- Look, Richard... - No.
是的 他们都是傻♥逼♥
Yeah, they're assholes.
听着 理查德 如果你想待在这里
Now, look, Richard, if you want to live here,
你必须取得成果
you've got to deliver.
我的孵化器里容不下累赘
I can't have dead weight at my incubator, OK?
或者至少让我看到点希望
Either that, or show some promise for fuck's sake.
像是乳报 大头的程序
Like NipAlert. Big Head's app.
可以告诉你哪里有发♥情♥[激凸]的女人
It gives you the location of a woman with erect nipples.
那才是人们想要的
Now, that's something people want.
理查德 你得了解下人性
Richard, you need to get in touch with humanity.
当我把我的公♥司♥亚威亚托卖♥♥了的时候
When I sold my company, Aviato,
我并不甘心 所以才创办了这孵化器
I wanted to give back. That's why I started this place,
去做些大事 去改变世界
to do something big. To make a difference.
像史蒂夫一样
You know, like Steve.
乔布斯还是沃兹尼亚克
Uh, Jobs or Wozniak?
[均为苹果公♥司♥创始人]
史蒂夫·乔布斯还是史蒂夫...
Steve Jobs or Steve...
我听到了
Oh, I heard you.
-那是谁... -乔布斯
- Which one? - Jobs.
乔布斯只会装 代码都不会写
I mean, Jobs was a poser. He didn't even write code.
你最好有多远滚多远
You just disappeared up your own asshole.
-知道吗 快滚 -严格来讲
- You know that? You did. - Well, technically...
大头 我要冥想去了
Big Head, I'm gonna be meditating.
他光知道怎么包装概念
He knew how to package the ideas,
沃兹尼亚克才真的
but it was Wozniak that...
什么是互利 问得好
What is Hooli? Excellent question.
互利并不只是一家普通的高科技公♥司♥
Hooli isn't just another high tech company.
互利关心的不只是软件
Hooli isn't just about software.
互利 关心的是人
Hooli. Hooli is about people.
互利一直致力于用原创科技
Hooli is about innovative technology
有所作为
that makes a difference,
改变我们的世界
transforming the world as we know it.
通过实现传输层的最小发包率
Making the world a better place,
来创造更美好的人间
through minimal message oriented transport layers.
盖文·贝尔森
互利创始人兼首席创新官
我始终坚信 要想创造奇迹
I firmly believe we can only achieve greatness
美剧 | 硅谷 | 导航列表