三 二 一 快说
Three, two, one, go.
一个全新的互联网
A-- A new internet.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
《硅谷》前情提要
我是你的主要投资人 你必须给我相应的尊重
I am your lead investor. You will respect me as such.
我不尊重你 因为你又肥又没钱
I do not respect you because you are fat and poor.
你的意思是说 我的算法最完美的用途
So, you're telling me that the perfect application of my algorithm
竟然他妈的属于盖文·贝尔森
belongs to Gavin fucking Belson?
我们需要他的专利 他的资金
We need his patent and his funding.
最终 这个会使每一台服务器都过时
Eventually, this will render every server obsolete.
我去
Holy shit.
欢迎来到未来 盖文
Welcome to the future, Gavin.
-不 不 -你这个混♥蛋♥
- Oh, no. - Son of a bitch!
我已经和主要出资人谈过成立新基金公♥司♥了
I have spoken to our top LPs to start a new firm.
你乐意和我一起跳槽吗
Would you care to jump ship with me?
毕竟你也算是 我最好的朋友了
You are, after all, my best friend.
什么
What?
天知道盖文浪到哪里去寻找自我了
Gavin just fucked off to go find himself, who knows where.
-是什么 -是专利
- What is it? - It's the patent.
他签字把专利全部转给了我
He just signed over full ownership to me.
外面有人吵着见你
There's a loud man here to see you.
-到昌都啦 -你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗
- Qamdo in the house! - Are you fucking kidding me?
我朋友想在这里待一会儿
这笔钱能让他待多久
欢迎回家 恭喜你夺回了自己的公♥司♥
Welcome home and congratulations on getting your business back.
谢谢 我也想恭喜你 你做出了重大突破
Thank you, and I should congratulate you on your breakthrough.
我能帮你取得你想要的未来
I can help you get where you wanna go.
我很清楚我的理想和实现途径
I'm pretty sure I know where I wanna go, and how to get there.
我很期待以后的对抗
I shall look forward to the fight.
我的天 他点的金子吗
Jesus, what the hell did he order?
不 不 不 不 停下来 停下来
No! No, no, no, no. Stop! Stop it, stop it.
办公室出租
我的天
Oh my God.
这就是我们的新办公室
These are our new offices?
对 这只是大厅
Yeah. Well, this is just the lobby.
我们在二楼 但没错
We're up there on the second floor, but yup.
这太棒了
These are so nice.
那还有壁炉
There's a fireplace.
我就是沉迷于直观厨房♥布局的傻瓜
I am a sucker for an intuitive kitchen layout.
跟我来在楼上 相信我 你们一定会喜欢
Follow me, right up here. Trust me, you're gonna love it.
很难相信你那病态般的犹豫不决
It's hard to believe your pathological inability
竟然歪打正着了
to make a decision finally paid off.
理查德 干得好
Richard, well done.
老兄 看看这地方
Dude! Look at this place, huh?
我喜欢这儿
Oh, I love it.
那这些人什么时候搬出去
So, when do these guys move out?
哦不 这不是我们的办公区
Oh, no, this isn't our space.
我们续租的地方要穿过这里
Our sublease is straight through here.
好的
Okay.
欢迎大家来打'魔笛手'的新家
I welcome you to Pied Piper's new home.
这里 这里好白
It's-- it's very white.
对 极简主义 对吧
Yeah, it's minimalist, you know?
锋利而简洁的线条
Sharp, clean lines.
我在想把我的桌子摆在这个角落
I was thinking about maybe putting my desk here in this corner.
贾里德 你坐在这 怎么样
Jared, you over here, right?
迪尼希 吉尔弗约尔靠墙坐 或是坐那边
Dinesh, Gilfoyle, maybe up against this wall or over there.
你知道 就在这里走走
You know, just take a minute, walk around the space,
看看哪里最对你们胃口
see where the mojo takes you.
这里的风水很好
I mean, we've got some good feng shui in here.
可是相当不错
Really good.
理查德 现计划是再雇佣十五名程序员
Richard, the plan was to hire 15 coders
还有几名助理 还有其他员工
and some assistants and-- and other staff.
他们到时候要坐哪
Where exactly would we put them?
简单 就坐这儿
Easy. Right around here.
听着大家 这价格
Look, guys... the price
真是低到不合理
is unbelievable.
我很高兴我们抢在别人前面租下了它
I'm just happy that we got to it when we did before anyone else.
我郑重提议
I-- I emphatically vote
我们现在就把这事定了 如果我们都同意
that we move on this now, if we all agree.
我们确实都同意 对吧
I mean, we do agree, right?
我不知道怎么委婉地告诉你 所以
I cannot put this delicately, so--
你♥他♥妈♥跟我开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me, dude?
你想让我们在这里工作
You want us to work in here?
这他妈就是小黑屋啊 理查德
This is a fucking black site, Richard!
小黑屋其实更好
A black site would actually be better,
这样至少我们就受《日内瓦公约》保护了
because at least we'd be protected by the Geneva Convention.
我他妈眼睛受不了了 我能出去吗
This is fucking with my eyes. Can I get outta here?
好吧 等下
Okay, ha-- hang on.
理查德 我能跟你谈谈吗
Richard, can I talk to you for one second,
-拜托了 私下谈 -好啊
- please, privately? - Sure.
看到没 超多插座
See? Plenty of outlets.
理查德 你在做什么
Richard... what are you doing?
我们可以轻松负担起带窗子的地方
We can easily afford a place with windows
有空气流通
and... air
这样你起码能保持时间和空间的感觉
where you can maintain a connection to time and space.
如果我们把那钱投进去 就没了
If-- if we spend all that money, it's gone.
好吧 你不记得杰克·巴克
Okay, don't you remember Jack Barker
把我们所有的钱都浪费在租豪华办公室上
squandering all our runway for those fancy offices
或是罗斯·汉纳曼把我们的每一分钱都他妈
or Russ Hanneman spending nearly every cent we had
用来出周边了
on fucking swag?
抱歉伙计 我们不会有第二次机会
I'm sorry, man, we do not get another chance.
仅此一博
This is it.
你们没必要说悄悄话
There is no point whispering.
在这牢房♥里你们说的每一句我们都他妈能听见
We can hear every fucking word you say in this sweatbox.
我能听到你咽口水 理查德
I can hear you gulping, Richard.
你才听不到
No, you can't.
理查德 我相信
Richard, it is my firm opinion
如果我们租下这地方
that if we were to take this space,
我们的新员工将不会在编程
our new hires wouldn't be coding,
而是会恐慌发作
they would be having panic attacks.
-不 别这么说 -我一直努力压抑自己
- No, come on. - I'm doing a really good job of hiding it,
但我现在其实正在发作
but I'm having one right now.
我他妈得离开这里
I gotta get the fuck outta here.
-贾里德 你没事吧 -我不会回来的
- Jared, you okay? - I will not be back.
等下伙计们 贾里德 我去给你拿点水
Wait, guys, hold on. Jared, I'm gonna get you some water, okay?
硅谷
第五季第一集
好吧 那这个人呢 克里斯·伯杰
Okay, what about this guy, Chris Berger?
他是个技术很棒得工程师
He's a very skilled engineer.
我们面试他时他很风趣 我觉得他很合适
He was very funny when we met with him. I think he'd be great.
他有点高得离谱了 你觉得呢
He was oddly tall, don't you think?
没错 拒了
Yeah, pass.
好吧 那布雷克·姜呢
Alright, what about Blake Kang?
他的胡子长得像头发
His beard hair looked like head hair.
他的头发又长得像胡子
And his head hair looked like beard hair.
拜托 这他妈都一个月了
Come on! It's been a fucking month.
我给大家租了这贵到炸得办公室
I got us these expensive-ass offices
就因为你们喜欢
because you wanted them,
而现在却一直闲置着 没人用
and now they're just sitting here, empty,
就因为你们谁都不喜欢
because you guys won't agree on anyone.
听着 我今晚在那傻♥逼♥创新名人堂的活动上
Look, I'm going to be seeing Laurie Bream
会见到劳里·布里姆
at this stupid Innovation Hall of Fame event tonight,
而她会问起我们雇人的情况
and she's gonna ask how hiring is going.
她怀孕十一个月了 脾气超级大
She's 11 months pregnant and highly irritable.
我要告诉她什么
What am I going to tell her?
我们一直在游手好闲吗
That we've just been dicking around the whole time?
-我们没游手好闲 -是吗
- We're not dicking around. - Really?
这是什么
What about this?
太有创意了
Touché.
他发给了我们专业头像 我们别无选择
He sent in a professional headshot. We had no choice.
而且他的脸看起来像感染了
Plus his face looks like a taint.
好吧 那行
Okay, yeah, fair.
但听着
But look,
美剧 | 硅谷 | 导航列表