这是不是我们的P2P协议
Is that our P2P protocol?
-对 我就黑着玩玩 -视频聊天
- Yeah, I'm just hacking for fun. - Videochat?
没错 我可以...看见你了
Yes! I can... see you now.
是我 巴基斯坦丹泽尔
It's me. Pakistani Denzel.
《硅谷》前情回顾
凤♥凰♥将涅槃重生
From the ashes will rise the phoenix
名为巴♥赫♥头
that shall be known as "Bachmanity."
你的公♥司♥就叫这名字啊
That's what you're gonna call your company?
科尔曼布莱尔风投想给'魔笛手'
Coleman Blair partners would like to offer Pied Piper
六百万美元
six million dollars.
请你签名
We'll just need your John Hancock.
-我不能签 -为什么不能
- I can't. - Why the fuck not?!
因为数据是假的
Because the numbers are fake!
我们从孟加拉的点击农场买♥♥了虚假用户数量
We bought fake users from a Bangladeshi click farm.
劳里想退出
Laurie wants out.
就算一点欺诈行为 风投♥公♥♥司♥都认为是死罪
Even a whiff of fraud is a mortal sin for VCs.
'魔笛手'品牌及其名下的所有资产现在
Pied Piper and all of its assets are now officially
正式属于'巴♥赫♥头有限责任公♥司♥'了
the property of Bachmanity LLC.
-你刚才说'巴♥赫♥头' -他们出价最高
- Did you just say "Bachmanity?" - They had the highest bid?
那么 就卖♥♥给巴♥赫♥头了
Bachmanity it is then.
理查德 是你救了我们
Richard, you pulled us out of a nosedive.
当然了 我们必定会失败
Of course, inevitably we will plummet towards the earth,
但至少现在我们成功了
but in the meantime we are flying high.
泊车处
不用了 我明天再来取车 今晚喝太多了
No, I'll get my car tomorrow. I had too many.
我已经叫了优步 谢谢你
Got an Uber coming. Thank you.
这也太快了吧
That was fast.
你好 是来接杰姆的吧
Hello. For Jim?
没错
Yep.
你要不要...要不要喝点水
Oh, would you-- would you care for a water?
你的手指为什么是橙色的
Why are your fingers orange?
这是...是碘酒
It's-- It's iodine.
我总是啃指甲
I've been... biting my nails,
所以就把这个涂上 好让我不再啃指甲
so I put this on there to stop me from doing it.
看起来像奇多 吃起来却像屎
Looks like Cheetos, tastes like asshole.
对了 你是做什么的
So, what do you do?
在木蛋白做风险投资
Venture capital over at Wood Opal.
不错嘛
Good.
埃利希·巴♥赫♥曼
不介意我接个电♥话♥吧
Uh, can I take this?
-不介意 -好的
- Sure. - All right.
天啊 这个视频聊天APP
My goodness, this video chat app
真是领先了市场上的其他APP好几个光年啊
is light-years ahead of anything else out there on the market.
我同意
I agree.
你还可以同时添加多位用户
Yes, and you can add multiple concurrent users
也不会影响画质 即使是在3G网络下
with no loss in picture quality, even on conventional 3G.
我们来看看添加多位朋友会发生什么
Let's see what happens when we add more friends.
朋友 你好吗
Hi, friend. What's up?
你好啊 朋友
Hello, friend.
我们要不要再加一个朋友进来
Hey, should we add another friend?
当然要
Yeah, we should.
我们同时可以和多少人对话呢
How many friends can we conference at the same time?
感谢这个功能强大的新TURN服务器
Well, thanks to the amazing new TURN server,
你想加多少就能加多少
as many as you like.
要是有人在信♥号♥♥差的地方呢
What if someone is in an area with poor cellular reception?
这APP可能就不管用了吧
I doubt it would even work.
如果管用的话 延迟啊 画质啊...
And if it did, the lag, the video quality...
肯定会很差的
...that would be horrible.
那我们就来看看吧
Well, let's find out.
能麻烦你看着点路吗
Could you keep your eyes on the road, please?
好 知道了
Yeah, got it. I'm on it.
朋友们
Hey, friends.
瞧瞧 画质这么清晰
Look at that. The image is so clear.
我们看起来都混清晰 对不对
We all look amazing, don't we?
-是啊是啊 -没错
- Yeah, we really do. - Yes.
这真的只是靠移♥动♥数据吗
Is that really just on a cell signal?
对 是个了不起的新公♥司♥"魔笛聊"
Uh, yes. This is the amazing new company PiperChat.
等一下
Wait a minute.
我在科技博客上见过你
I saw you at TechCrunch.
你是理查德·亨德里克斯
You're Richard Hendricks.
正是本人 没错
The very same. Yeah.
你就是那个该死的
You're the fucking guy
要用虚假数字骗科曼-布莱尔公♥司♥的人
that tried to walk into Coleman Blair with fraudulent numbers.
不是
No!
-那其实是我的错 -是我 但不是那样
- That was actually my fault. - Yes, but no.
我是说 那...那是过去的事了
I mean, that... that's the old thing.
这是个新公♥司♥
This is the new thing,
我能保证 这个非常非常真实
and I can assure you, it's very, very real.
你甚至都不是我的优步司机
You're not even my driver.
我的司机叫桑迪普 开凯雷德SUV的
This says Sandeep in an Escalade.
-我♥操♥ -听着 听着
- Ah, shit. - Look, look.
人们理都不理我们 这太让人抓狂了
No one will even talk to us, which is crazy.
我们的日活已超十二万
We just surpassed 120,000 daily active users
而且以百分之十八的速度增长
and we're growing at a rate of 18 percent,
非常有活力 每周都在增长
organically, week over week.
理查德 那是脸书级别的增长速度
Richard, that's Facebook-level growth.
-马上靠边停车 -是很了不起
- Pull over now. - That is great!
理查德 理查德 不要停车
Richard, Richard, do not pull over.
-他一下车你就再见不到他了 -没我事
- You will never see him again if he gets out. - I am not involved!
理查德 听见我说话了吗
Richard, can you hear me?
好了 说真的 理查德 你得停车
Okay, for real, Richard. You have to pull over.
理查德 不要 不要停车
Richard, do not... do not pull over.
-否则你再也见不到他了 -你是在厕所吗
- You'll never see him again. - Hey, are you on the shitter?
快他妈给我停车
Pull the fuck over.
-理查德 -好了
- Richard! - Okay.
搞什么 你现在真想要绑♥架♥我吗
What the fuck? Are you seriously trying to kidnap me right now?
不 是锁的问题
No. It's the locks.
我不知道 这不是我的车
I don't know. It's not my car.
儿童锁打开了
Child locks are on.
我之前在照顾我朋友格洛丽亚的曾孙女
I was babysitting my friend Gloria's great-granddaughter.
就在左边
It's on the left.
-弄好了 听着听着 -该死
- Got it. Look, look, look. - God damn it!
求你 听我说
Come on. Listen to me.
我们已入绝境了 我们需要资金
We are desperate. We need funding.
-你需要资金 -是的
- You need funding? - Yes.
如果你的日活达到一百万
Hit a million daily active users
并保持现在这样的增长
while sustaining the same kind of growth,
那么全城的人就都想要绑♥架♥你了
then everybody in town will be trying to kidnap you.
问题解决了
Problem solved.
是啊 你说得容易
Yeah, easy for you to say.
你能想象就为了维持正常运转
Can you imagine how much these servers are costing me
这些服务器花了我多少钱吗
just to keep this ship afloat?
没错 而且每个新用户都会增加服务器开销
Right, and every new user increases our server cost.
是吗 不好意思
Really? I'm sorry.
成为亿万富翁这么难吗
Is it hard to become a billionaire?
欢迎来到硅谷 混♥蛋♥们
Welcome to the Valley, assholes.
-操 -真是个混♥蛋♥
- Fuck. - What a dick.
如果我们没有被捕
Well, assuming we don't get arrested,
那就得拼命工作
looks like we have to work our asses off
削减运行费用
to reduce our hosting bill.
如果你真的达到一百万日活了...
If you actually get to a million users...
打给我 背面有我号♥码
call me. My cell's on the back.
好的
Oh, okay.
你弄完了吗
Did you finish?
对 我刚推送了我的代码
Yeah, I just pushed my code.
写代码花了我两天时间
Took me two fucking days,
但是我利用并行服务把代码库分散了
but I broke up our entire code base into parallel services.
要不是你设计了个垃圾服务器
You know, this whole job would've been a lot easier
整个工作都会轻松很多
if you hadn't designed sloppy services in the first place.
我真是傻
Oh, silly me.
我猜我写临时
I guess when I hacked together
内部视频聊天程序的时候
美剧 | 硅谷 | 导航列表